Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Car Boot Sale. Balrothery Inn, Saturday 22nd October - 2-4pm

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Was thinking maybe during Xmas holidays for the next one ( weather dependent).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

RobFowl wrote: »
    I thought it was a good turnout for a first attempt. Koutobia and I are Balrothery boys so no real interest in organising one else where though would support it if someone else did.

Wanted to keep it a little low key for various reasons and in the cycling community but really happy with the efforts those who turned up made.

Beastys track bike on display (i asked him if he could ) was fantastic and one of the lads had a seriously sexy Hinault bike for sale (thank God it was too big for me).

With a little more advertising suspect would work better and I think we could do another before Christmas??

Anyway good to see so many out and glad to come home with a little more money than i left although with nearly as much kit....

The person with the Hinault bike also had a lovely carbon bike. A "Crow" a brand I'd never heard of before.

Advertisement