Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing Question for eir reps

Options
  • 24-09-2016 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi,

we left eir in July and I paid the final bill over the phone with a Debit Card.

In August and now again September I have received the following email from eir:

"Your new eir bill is now available to view at My eir.
    Your September bill amount is € -16.0
    Once you login to My eir, you can view a PDF of your bill, your bill summary and the itemised details of your bill online"

I am unable to view the details online as my account is closed.
    The Direct Debit was also cancelled in July.
    From the above, can you tell me if we owe eir €16 or if eir owes us €16?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Once you login to My eir, you can view a PDF of your bill, your bill summary and the itemised details of your bill online"

Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Neil_Sedaka,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, it looks like your account is €16 in credit. Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange a refund for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hi,

Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Neil_Sedaka,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, it looks like your account is €16 in credit. Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange a refund for you.[/font]

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Thanks.

Thanks.
    No problem Neil_Sedaka,

-Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 32 happym

Hi Not sure if this is the right way to get an answer..
    Chat with Eir is offline, & I haven't time to go through the whole
    Automated thing.
    Paid Eir bill for May on June 2nd, it was to be collected on 5th, but with long weekend etc, I was
    afraid a lodgement would not be gone through in account.
    Payment was requested, not paid, myEir showed  bill outstanding, I spoke to an agent, and was
    told it was an error, was definitely paid.
    The June bill is out and I am being charged €18.45 for "other" there is no other possibility
    than for a refused DD.
    Can this be corrected.
    AF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

happym wrote: »
    Hi Not sure if this is the right way to get an answer..
    Chat with Eir is offline, & I haven't time to go through the whole
    Automated thing.
    Paid Eir bill for May on June 2nd, it was to be collected on 5th, but with long weekend etc, I was
    afraid a lodgement would not be gone through in account.
    Payment was requested, not paid, myEir showed  bill outstanding, I spoke to an agent, and was
    told it was an error, was definitely paid.
    The June bill is out and I am being charged €18.45 for "other" there is no other possibility
    than for a refused DD.
    Can this be corrected.
    AF
    Hi happym ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement