Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal v Chelsea

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Mourinho knew what he was doing with Chelsea

Had taken them as far as possible

Mourinho masterplan to implode, lose the dressing room in the most spectacular way inaginable and end up in a lawsuit regarding sexism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Chelsea are a small club again - simple as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Where are the arsenal fans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Mourinho masterplan to implode, lose the dressing room in the most spectacular way inaginable and end up in a lawsuit regarding sexism.

Yes

He's currently ahead of Chelsea in the table

GreNoLi wrote: »

We have our own thread to gloat in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Hi :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Yes

He's currently ahead of Chelsea in the table

Because that was his plan all along? Personally I'm loving this new cartoon evil mastermind Mourinho caricature that some fans have crafted. We're all just characters in Mourinho's big book I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

So who's Mourinho blaming at full time ??

CMNfB3FWcAARjoz.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭dinorebel

****;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

We have our own thread to gloat in

pudzey101 wrote: »
    So who's Mourinho blaming at full time ??

CMNfB3FWcAARjoz.jpg

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Holy ****!! Conte has actually made a change! And it hasn't happened in the last 10 minutes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

dinorebel wrote: »
    ****;)

Didn't know they has signed Eva Carneiro up.

She's no Gary Lewin though m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Chelsea are so stale.

Didn't know they has signed Eva Carneiro up.

She's no Gary Lewin though m

This performance is hotter than Eva and Giround combined

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Some ball by luiz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

some football from arsenal ...

Some mess Mourinho has left you in.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I really like Conte (Cillian Murphy's love child). Arsenal didn't have to break a sweat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't know why Chelsea brought back David Luiz. He was awful for PSG at the start of the season and I don't think Chelsea have won a game since he returned to the side. Something about that signing doesn't add up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Something about that signing doesn't add up.

Stinks to me too. I dunno did the FFP rules have an impact or what but the David Luis deals were weird.

Looks like a loan deal with a 10m price tag per season to me.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    I really like Conte (Cillian Murphy's love child). Arsenal didn't have to break a sweat.

He may be older than Murphy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

As I said earlier in the thread David Luiz is the only one in the backline to performed anyway decent in the 2 league games he's played. The one who deserves to be singled out for criticism is Cahill, with Ivanovic and Azpilicueta only being marginally better.

Not helping is Courtois not exactly inspiring confidence behind them, with the midfield offering no help or cover. So, as Conte alluded to in his post match interview, the entire team is a collective **** up at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Crackle wrote: »
    As I said earlier in the thread David Luiz is the only one in the backline to performed anyway decent in the 2 league games he's played. The one who deserves to be singled out for criticism is Cahill, with Ivanovic and Azpilicueta only being marginally better.

I saw him play for PSG this season and he was woeful, and what I've seen from him with Chelsea hasn't convinced me this signing was a good decision.

The fact that a guy like Conte, who worked with terrific defenders the last few seasons, would have gone to Chelsea and said, 'get me David Luiz to improve my defence' just boggles the mind. It doesn't seem to me very plausible and with that in mind, it probably didn't go down like that.

Advertisement