Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Pieta 100 Cycles 2106 Sun 25.09.16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'm doing the Dublin one, route looks a bit boring but it's for a good cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Ah nuts none on the south side of Dublin . Couldn't sneak off to the north side and fit in 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Im doing the tipp/Offaly one, did the limerick one last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Going to do the Tramore one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

I went down to Kildare this morning to do this, and it was a grand set up. Even bought a Jersey.

Much to my surprise, just before the start my Garmin informed my my Di2 battery was low. I had only charged it last week :/

'Twas at 5% and I didn't fancy doing it on a "Fixie"

Ah well, first Di2 issue in 3 years!

Best of luck to anyone doing any of them!

(And No, I didn't ask for a refund, good cause and all that)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Just back, that wind!

That with the heavy showers, made for a Tough day in the saddle.

We missed a turn in Roscrea, and one of the mechanic vans saw us, they followed us up the road to let us know, it was bucketing down at the time, and the way we were going was a shortcut, so we said thanks, but we are going to keep going this way, so did 90k in the end.

Had a great meal back at the county arms hotel in birr.
    It was a tough day, but really enjoyed it.

Advertisement