Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mandolin player looking for other folk musicians

• 24-09-2016 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

I'm a Dublin based mandolin player. I'm specifically interested in Bluegrass, Folk, and some Irish trad. I'm looking for other acoustic musicians to jam and potentially consider gigging with. I'd love to play covers, old traditional music, as well as originals.

The kind of music I'm into right now: Tim O'Brien, Sarah Jarosz, Mandolin Orange, John Reischman, David Grisman. The usual suspects: Neil Young, Dylan, John Denver, Woody Guthrie.

I upload some of my practices here: soundcloud.com /boblongmandolin (can't post links because I'm a new user) if you're looking for a listen.

If interested, please send me a PM or comment. Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement