Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much would i get off a ps4 if i traded in a xbox 360 in gamestop

Options
  • 24-09-2016 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i have been thinking about getting a ps4 so i would like to know how much i would get off the ps4 for my old console (xbox 360) in gamestop thanks for the help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

What model 360 is it?

On CEX they buy it for 38e cash, so I wouldn't expect more than that, especially from gamestop. But sure no harm ringing / popping in and asking.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SX360S250B

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kerrygold69

thanks very much i dont really trust Cex on account of their prices and the quality of the stock but still thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Id always prefer selling these sorts of things on adverts myself,you should get a much better price than either gamestop or cex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

CEX will give you more than Gamestop but you're better off selling on adverts where you'll get as much as it's possible to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

CEX will give you more than Gamestop but you're better off selling on adverts where you'll get as much as it's possible to get.

At the end of the day, it'll be a better deal for both the buyer and seller.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I private sale is the way to go, and have realistic goals in terms of what you'll get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Be very realistic on what you are looking for your 360 say cash 60 or 70 euros is very fair for it as being honest there not worth worth more then that.

If you are selling it with say old COD and FIFA games and the like there more or less worthless so only add maybe 10 euro to the price for 4 of them games.

So don't be saying its worth say 160 euros with 8 games and 4 of them are old fifa as if you look online you can pick up a PS4 or a Xbox one for more or less that price.

With trading into CEX sometimes they are very handy you drop in your console they test it you get a price and your happy and bobs your uncle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Not even worth selling if you're only gonna get that much.
    Stick it up in the attic, then take it down in a few years to play the exclusives again :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Not even worth selling if you're only gonna get that much.
    Stick it up in the attic, then take it down in a few years to play the exclusives again :)

This is probably the best idea.
    Particularly if you are going over to a Sony system.
    Keeping the 360 about is keeping access to Gears of War, the Halo franchise, Forza and so on.

Advertisement