Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

herbs, herbal 'medicines', what you've tried and what benefits you saw

Options
  • 24-09-2016 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Aphrodisiacs, anxiety-aids, mood-enhancers, diet aids, helping correct hormone-imbalances etc. It's mostly bulls**t of course so don't expect anything from alternative or Chinese medicines but there's definitely truth to some of these - tobacco for instance definitely has effects on people.

For tobacco I find that the nicotine 'high' helps me concentrate, improves my performance in whatever I'm doing and often helps me skip out on meals so it's useful for controlling your diet. Not claiming the benefits outweigh the negatives which we're all well aware of.

Please don't mention any banned substances that might have helped you and also avoid mentioning things that might be perceived as 'legal highs', we're talking about substances which you think alter your mood or performance for the better not something you took to get your mind f**ked.

I'm expecting a couple different aphrodisiacs to arrive on Monday, namely Horny Goat Weed and something else I got dirt cheap off ebay. I'm not expecting anything but hopefully I'll notice a difference to my impotency. I hear aphrodisiacs are probably bulls**t though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

Hi OP, this thread isn't appropriate for the forum, please have a read of the forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement