Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Gigamedia CCTV System from PC

Options
  • 24-09-2016 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

I have recently acquired a cctv system (Gigamedia XXEL2KITAHD4). I am currently trying to setup the cctv system so I can view the camera from my pc in the house as the location where the dvr will be located will not be easily accessible. This will be the first step before I try to setup remote access to the dvr.

There is a web client that I have installed and I can see the DVR on my home network. I can see the dvr system (it is only visible when the DVR is powered on) but it seems to be saying that the dvr is offline and I can't view any of the cameras.

The manual that came with the system is only a quick guide and is very light on details.

Does anyone have experience with this system or suggestions on how to resolve the problem?

1.png

Advertisement