Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Del Boy Dynasty league

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Are waivers weekly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Tristram wrote: »
    Are waivers weekly?

WAIVER RULES
    Season Acquisition Limit No Limit
    Auction Schedule Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 3 PM ET
    Free Agent Auction Tiebreaker Order Resets each week to inverse order of standings

Took this from the waivers page.... Does this mean it runs every day except Tuesdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Stev88

Any way of knowing what picks people have/haven't next year after previous trades?

Stev88 wrote: »
    Any way of knowing what picks people have/haven't next year after previous trades?

Don't think so man :/ that's the one great thing about Fleaflicker, awesome ability to trade picks and keep track of who owns what!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Doogs27

gerryfed wrote: »
    Don't think so man :/ that's the one great thing about Fleaflicker, awesome ability to trade picks and keep track of who owns what!

Like I'll be totting up every cooper kupp yard with a big wallchart...... Your third is mine Gerry!!

• Advertisement

Doogs27 wrote: »
    Like I'll be totting up every cooper kupp yard with a big wallchart...... Your third is mine Gerry!!

Haha a lil picture of Kupp climbing a mountain with 1000 yards at the top :)

@Brinty, you know the way you keep track of all the picks etc? Could we put that shared file online so we could all look at it? I'm sure you can restrict editing abilities. Just a thought...

Haha restrict editing abilities or Gerry would have 10 first round picks next year

Haha restrict editing abilities or Gerry would have 10 first round picks next year

Haha I'd put in 12 if I thought I could get away with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

I'll be keeping the file offline lads but i've no problem sharing on requests. Think thats one of the rules on the charter so just drop me a DM with your email address and I'll send it through to you.

As for Gerry and 12 first round picks he'd probably try and trade them all anyways so it'd be no use to him ;)

What ye think.... Patriots, Falcons, Panthers, rams certs to go 1-0?
    I'd say the steelers too but for some reason those browns scare me!

• Advertisement

What ye think.... Patriots, Falcons, Panthers, rams certs to go 1-0?
    I'd say the steelers too but for some reason those browns scare me!

Kizer is not beating the stuhllers

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭billr67

Too right Steelers going for 7! Who does everyone support anyway? I know brinty's a Cowboy, Limpar's a Jet and obviously there's molten metal in my veins.

billr67 wrote: »
    Too right Steelers going for 7! Who does everyone support anyway? I know brinty's a Cowboy, Limpar's a Jet and obviously there's molten metal in my veins.

Steelers will start well but something will derail their season... Big Ben injury more than likely. Although that D is nasty! Sean Davis going to have 37 picks this year, I can feel it :P

I'm a Redskins fan... but my girlfriends foreign so I can't be a racist. Atleast that's what I tell myself!

gerryfed wrote: »
    Steelers will start well but something will derail their season... Big Ben injury more than likely. Although that D is nasty! Sean Davis going to have 37 picks this year, I can feel it :P

I'm a Redskins fan... but my girlfriends foreign so I can't be a racist. Atleast that's what I tell myself!

I'm a pats fan, from when they beat the greatest show on turf so I'm barely even bandwagon.. Must be 16 years of glory now. Don't hate me.

Well I've been alive for every Steelers Superbowl win which makes me very old :o (
    We won't hate you mate but if Brady dislocates his shoulder doing the naughty with Giselle I won't exactly be crying. (Even if he is my QB1!)

Doogs27 wrote: »
    I'm a pats fan, from when they beat the greatest show on turf so I'm barely even bandwagon.. Must be 16 years of glory now. Don't hate me.

I only started following NFL 4 years ago... and I purposefully picked the Redskins cause they were ****, but I liked RG3 haha. Well.... that went well :/

Falcons, loved the Ryan, turner white combo back in the day. Bloody bunch of bottlers

Thankfully no eagles in the group

So who was it that wanted Luck in the offseason.....
    NO reasonable offers refused..

brinty wrote: »
    So who was it that wanted Luck in the offseason.....
    NO reasonable offers refused..

I think it was the Colts wanted him... and even they can't start him :P

• Advertisement

Looking to set up a lil standard nfl.com redraft league if anyone is interested? Drafting Thursday night. Drop us a message if any of you's need even more fantasy football haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Limpar

Well last night kicked off a bang - 39 points for Kareem Hunt means Baby Bull Elephant may just have drafted the next big-time RB!

I've just tweaked the waiver times, moving the time back from 8pm to 4pm.
    8 may be be more convenient throughout the week but cause issues on a Sunday if someone tries to pick up a player and wants to play him in a 6pm game.

I'm out of here for the next 3-4 weeks (hopefully still get to set my line-ups!!), so I'll be leaving you in Brinty's capable hands.....hopefully there's no controversies while I'm away!

Limpar wrote: »
    Well last night kicked off a bang - 39 points for Kareem Hunt means Baby Bull Elephant may just have drafted the next big-time RB!

I've just tweaked the waiver times, moving the time back from 8pm to 4pm.
    8 may be be more convenient throughout the week but cause issues on a Sunday if someone tries to pick up a player and wants to play him in a 6pm game.

I'm out of here for the next 3-4 weeks (hopefully still get to set my line-ups!!), so I'll be leaving you in Brinty's capable hands.....hopefully there's no controversies while I'm away!

Second round pick up for the Bull... expect to field trade offers from Gerry all day. Heck ye might even get Zeke ;)

Cheers re the waivers Limpar, sensible decision.

And best wishes for the upcoming events. Hope everything goes well for you and you have a great time of it. I notice my invite never arrived so if ye see a suspicious looking guy in a cowboys jersey hanging about the airport ;)

But in serious, there'll be a few roster moves taking place over the weekend. I think Limpar and Gerry might be stripped of some players!!!!! OH my how did OB jr and Zeke and David Johnson end up as cowboys ;)

Second round pick up for the Bull... expect to field trade offers from Gerry all day. Heck ye might even get Zeke ;)

And best wishes for the upcoming events. Hope everything goes well for you and you have a great time of it. I notice my invite never arrived so if ye see a suspicious looking guy in a cowboys jersey hanging about the airport ;)

But in serious, there'll be a few roster moves taking place over the weekend. I think Limpar and Gerry might be stripped of some players!!!!! OH my how did OB jr and Zeke and David Johnson end up as cowboys ;)

I'm honored that you want my players ;)

And I made an offer for Hunt a couple weeks ago, unfortunately wasn't accepted haha! Haven't seen the game yet but that's a heck of a stat line!

4 passing TD
    Suck on that Mahomes

4 passing TD
    Suck on that Mahomes

But Smith is a free agent???

I'm rooting for the guy, not a chance I'd take him tho 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

If only I'd actually remembered to play him...

If only I'd actually remembered to play him...

Yep that's the last time Rawls starts ahead of him!

• Advertisement

Gerry what did you do with your balaclava after you ROBBED me of cooper Kupp.

Advertisement