Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Del Boy Dynasty league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

I might be interested in taking him off your hands if he is too much trouble...

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Stev88

Hey Gerry, stop offering me Andy Dalton, even the bengals dont want him at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Stev88 wrote: »
    Hey Gerry, stop offering me Andy Dalton, even the bengals dont want him at the moment

No problem...

A simple 'reject trade' and add a comment or PM would have sufficed my friend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

gerryfed wrote: »
    No problem...

A simple 'reject trade' and add a comment or PM would have sufficed my friend ;)

Wait I see what happened here. Gerry has pm'd me for the trade with stev88. So Steve gets the trade without Gerrys thinking behind it.

Doogs27 wrote: »
    Wait I see what happened here. Gerry has pm'd me for the trade with stev88. So Steve gets the trade without Gerrys thinking behind it.

Ah sh*t, apologies.

Still though... I don't think every trade idea deserves a frickin boards post about it either.

• Advertisement

Only seems to be your offers that draw them gerry... :D

Tristram wrote: »
    Only seems to be your offers that draw them gerry... :D

Don't make me dig out a quote from you mate regarding trades...

I'm throwing out ideas, more fool the person who rejects/insults them without countering... wouldn't you agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Keep it on pm folks or they'll be words

Don't make me dig out a quote from you mate regarding trades...

I'm throwing out ideas, more fool the person who rejects/insults them without countering... wouldn't you agree?

99.9% of the time ;)

99.9% of the time ;)

So this one falls in the 0.1% and you don't even know the trade haha? Good man yourself Tristram. If only we could all be that knowledgeable...

• Advertisement

OK everyone

Cool it off RE trades and talking about trades you're not involved in

See charter section five paragraph three

Remember any complaints should be advised to myself and Limpar (post his honeymoon) through private mail and we will make rulings as necessary.

Players not involved in trades and discussing them is viewed just as badly as players bring them into public on thread.

We're all adults here so let's behave as such

I've benched Andy Dalton in my 16 team league... watch as he goes on to be the top scoring QB in fantasy this weekend... :D:(:o

So this one falls in the 0.1% and you don't even know the trade haha? Good man yourself Tristram. If only we could all be that knowledgeable...

Sure we all know the "past performance is not a reliable indicator of future bla bla bla" line. But until certain patterns change I can only base my opinions my experience. It's been a pleasure discussing trades and making trades since I got involved with boards fantasy leagues many moons ago, and I hope it's going to continue long into the future! Onwards and upwards my friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

brinty wrote: »
    Just wanted to send the best wishes of us all to Limpar who's heading away to tie the knot today. Hope you've a fantastic day and that everything goes well and ye get to have a nice relaxing honeymoon.
    I'd love to pass on some words of wisdom but after 8 years of marriage I haven't gained any ;)

Thanks very much Brinty! As I sit here in the pool on honeymoon, working through my line-up and wondering if Crowell is going to show up today, I have to wonder if I'm starting this marriage off right ;)

Limpar wrote: »
    Thanks very much Brinty! As I sit here in the pool on honeymoon, working through my line-up and wondering if Crowell is going to show up today, I have to wonder if I'm starting this marriage off right ;)

It's ok mate, fantasy on Sunday is a bedrock of my marriage. My wife even asks how my team and trading are going and worries if I'm not talking about it. It was her that suggested we should all have a meet up for a game some day too.
    Hope the honeymoon is going well and there's plenty of umbrella-drinks by the pool mate. They're well earned after the busy year you've had.

It's ok mate, fantasy on Sunday is a bedrock of my marriage. My wife even asks how my team and trading are going and worries if I'm not talking about it. It was her that suggested we should all have a meet up for a game some day too.
    Hope the honeymoon is going well and there's plenty of umbrella-drinks by the pool mate. They're well earned after the busy year you've had.

My girlfriend hates fantasy football.

Hence why she is still just my girlfriend ;)

Looking to deal some depth if anyone’s interested...

CCarson, BJones, PBrown, MBurnett, DBarnett, ADalton, ZAnsah, BChurch, CWake, GAllison... maybe JCrowder and maybe even ARobinson

Looking at improving at DE, WR and future picks

Announcing a trade with Tristram:

Vancouver Grizzlies get:
    Ty Montgomery

Pillow Fighters get:
    2019 1st
    Wendell Smallwood
    Geronimo Allison

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

Looking for some help at WR, I've updated my trading block.

Might be in the market for a WR myself after that OBJ injury :/ Be willing to part with Mixon or JHoward for the right stud...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Might be in the market for a WR myself after that OBJ injury :/ Be willing to part with Mixon or JHoward for the right stud...
    Make me an offer for alshon and we can talk

Randall cobb???

Jesus, didn't think Giants could get worse. What happened OBJ?

Jesus, didn't think Giants could get worse. What happened OBJ?

Broken leg and now JJ Watt also out for the season..

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

Announcing a trade.

Pillow Fighters (Tristam) receives 2019 first round pick (from Doogs27)

DaVegas Crew (Doogs27) receives RB Mike Gillislee

Jesus, Tristram has about 87% of all 1st round picks for the next two years :)

I'll update the draft board later
    Bit Tristram now has 4 first rounders in 2018

I'll update the draft board later
    Bit Tristram now has 4 first rounders in 2018

It's a 2019 1st above...

It's his 2019 pick. I must try trading these picks for players instead of emptying my roster for picks... If only I didn't hate my roster so... :D

• Advertisement

Tristram and the Cleveland Browns... I mean Pillow Fighters now hold 7 first round picks in next two years..
    Time for people to start trading with him

Advertisement