Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Del Boy Dynasty league

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Also, I'll give it until Monday for people to make trade offers for 1.01 and I'll make my decision then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Best of luck with it Mr Man, hope you make a better go of it than I did last year.

Apologies to brinty for not replying, reason was the same as with the trades in the first place, and the reason I pulled out of the league: I get a message and am too busy to respond, then forget about it for a while. It's no way to run a team.

Enjoy the league lads, try to take it easy with the aggro, it's only a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

Best of luck with it Mr Man, hope you make a better go of it than I did last year.

Apologies to brinty for not replying, reason was the same as with the trades in the first place, and the reason I pulled out of the league: I get a message and am too busy to respond, then forget about it for a while. It's no way to run a team.

Enjoy the league lads, try to take it easy with the aggro, it's only a game.

Cheers realt, part of an enjoyable season last year. Welcome Mr man, hopefully a good season to come. Trade is grand with me, it'll be voted down if it's bogus and we're all on the clock to make mrMan a better trade under brintys nose.

DelBoy league is back in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Announcing trade with MrMan

Vancouver Grizzlies get:
    Antonio Brown
    JJ Watt

Terenure Redstars get:
    Allen Robinson
    Nelson Agholor
    Phillip Rivers

• Registered Users Posts: 38,487 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

That is ridiculous and very one sided.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    That is ridiculous and very one sided.

Cheers for your input pal, greatly appreciated. I lost it by 4% actually according to this trade calculator - http://www.dynastyfftools.com/, but that's without Watt as it doesn't cover IDP.

It has me winning it marginally (again, without Watt) on https://dynasty101.com/trade-calculator/

One team needs a lot of pieces for a rebuild, one is consolidating depth. People have different values on players - some love rookies, some always want to get younger, some just love trading for the sake of trading. Each to their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,487 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

gerryfed wrote: »
    Cheers for your input pal, greatly appreciated. I lost it by 4% actually according to this trade calculator - http://www.dynastyfftools.com/, but that's without Watt as it doesn't cover IDP.

It has me winning it marginally (again, without Watt) on https://dynasty101.com/trade-calculator/

One team needs a lot of pieces for a rebuild, one is consolidating depth. People have different values on players - some love rookies, some always want to get younger, some just love trading for the sake of trading. Each to their own!
    I'm not even in the league, just clicked in by accident but that trade is just ridiculous. One guy is giving away an elite WR, and elite Defender and the potential of another elite offensive player with the first pick and getting a guy that was injured pretty much all last year plus a very average receiver, an over the hill QB and then the second pick in the draft and two ok picks.

The guy giving away 1.01, Watt and Brown is getting robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

gerryfed wrote: »
    This is more shady then LeSean McCoy! You can't be doing deals with a new owner, that nobody knows, for a team he doesn't even own yet.

When Doogs/Steve came on board, it was announced and every had their chance to propose deals to them etc.

Two more reasons why I’m out of this league, best of luck next season lads.

I'm not even in the league, just clicked in by accident but that trade is just ridiculous. One guy is giving away an elite WR, and elite Defender and the potential of another elite offensive player with the first pick and getting a guy that was injured pretty much all last year plus a very average receiver, an over the hill QB and then the second pick in the draft and two ok picks.

I’m well aware you’re not in the league pal.

The fact that you refer to 1.01 as a ‘potential elite offensive player’, yet 1.02 is just ‘the 2nd pick’ and 1.07 is an ‘OK pick’ leads me to believe you might not be much of a Dynasty player and understand the value of picks, especially in a rebuild.

And referring to ARob as ‘Injured pretty much all of last season’ but JJ Watt is ‘elite, yet he’s only played a handful of games over the last two years. And in a league where DEs don’t score heavily at all, maybe his value isn’t what you might think it is.

Anyways, try not to lose any sleep over it. If there’s any issues with the deal, we’ll be sure to discuss it as a league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Ok folks, I'll make an executive call here and seeing as there's been so much friction and GM's who are not coming back for the 2018 season, I'm going to shut down this league. Its been fun.

• Advertisement

brinty wrote: »
    Ok folks, I'll make an executive call here and seeing as there's been so much friction and GM's who are not coming back for the 2018 season, I'm going to shut down this league. Its been fun.

Sounds for the best bud. We had a good run! Think it ran its course...

Best of luck lads

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Stev88

Well lads

Haven’t been on this in a few weeks. Everyone has lost there minds 😂😂😂

Advertisement