Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know cost of membership in Ic*n, Camden st?

• 25-09-2016 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

either the yearly cost please or if they have a monthly thing. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

ANyone at all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Have you tried calling them?

I don't really want the sales patter. Just wanted to get an idea of the cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Star_Nupa

Annoying that they don't provide the cost of membership on their website alright. Must be expensive! :D

Edit: Found this on Yelp.
    I find that the policy of a minimum 3 months subscription is not welcoming at all. I just moved to Dublin and wanted to give every gym a one month try. At Icon it wasn't possible. The month subscription is around 60 euros but the subscription fee itself is like 100 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I'm a member of One Escape, their sister gym In Smithfield. The prices there are:

Student/Off peak: 65
    Full: 79
    Couple: 70

There's a joining fee of 100, but they often throw in a free month depending on what time of year you join.

Not sure if icon is cheaper given the lack of a pool, but that should give you a rough idea.

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone. that's quite expensive alright. I'd thought it might be handy as close to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,658 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Raw and FlyeFit George's St are both close to Camden St and will cost a lot less but depends what you want from a gym.

Advertisement