Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved to new house, eir connection and modem present

Options
  • 25-09-2016 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi moved into a house that has a live Eir connection, modem and tv box box present from previous tenant. Can I set this up in my name, broadband and phone only. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi moved into a house that has a live Eir connection, modem and tv box box present from previous tenant. Can I set this up in my name, broadband and phone only. Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]DonegalBonz,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, is the previous tenants account deactivated?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can view the options available to you here https://www.eir.ie/bundles/[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

Hi Pamela, from what I can tell its still active, i.e. letters from Eir are still coming to the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi Pamela, from what I can tell its still active, i.e. letters from Eir are still coming to the house
    If you are still receiving letters to the house it is more than likely still active. 

I would recommend you contact our cancellations team directly on 1901 (option 4) and the guys will cancel this for you. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement