Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved Home. Previous Account kept open

Options
  • 25-09-2016 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

clear.gifclear.gifclear.gif
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi. I[font=Calibri, sans-serif] recently moved home and My Account <snip>  has been closed, and I have been asked to sign a new one. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]For a couple of months (from 8 of July until 24 of August ) I did not used your service, whilst continuing to pay regularly for it. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Very kindly I received a call from one of your Customer Advisors to confirm that the Account  [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]21090370  was going to be closed. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif] Actually I thought it was yet closed, at least from mid July, when I had to open the new account. A[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]nyway your Advisor said me that the closure would have been dated in July 2016 ( I guess you could track that the service was not used  since early July) . [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]He added that I would have received a final bill, and as my Statement would have been positive, the outstanding credit was going to be transferred to my new account <snip>. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]As I have no evidence of this, could you please proceed as promised?[/font][/font]

Many thanks
    Leandro

[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

clear.gifclear.gifclear.gif
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi. I[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif] recently moved home and My Account <snip>  has been closed, and I have been asked to sign a new one. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]For a couple of months (from 8 of July until 24 of August ) I did not used your service, whilst continuing to pay regularly for it. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Very kindly I received a call from one of your Customer Advisors to confirm that the Account  [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]21090370  was going to be closed. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif] Actually I thought it was yet closed, at least from mid July, when I had to open the new account. A[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]nyway your Advisor said me that the closure would have been dated in July 2016 ( I guess you could track that the service was not used  since early July) . [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]He added that I would have received a final bill, and as my Statement would have been positive, the outstanding credit was going to be transferred to my new account <snip>. [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]As I have no evidence of this, could you please proceed as promised?[/font]
    Many thanks
    Leandro

[/font]
    Hi Leandro, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear this. I would recommend for your own security purposes you remove or edit your post containing your account number as this on view to the public. 

Have you received your new account number?

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

Hi Ciara,thanks for looking into this.My new account is XXXXXXXXXX. You have all the necessary info on file, anyway if something else is needed, just let me
    know

EDIT => I have removed the 'High Sensitive and Business Critical Personal Information' contaning my Super Secret Account Number, as advised by Eir Customer Service Advisor. I hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi Ciara,thanks for looking into this.My new account is 30050530. You have all the necessary info on file, anyway if something else is needed, just let me know
    Hi Leandro, 

You have posted your account details publicly.

Can you remove these, please and send them onto me through PM'S? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Ciara,thanks for looking into this.My new account is 30050530. You have all the necessary info on file, anyway if something else is needed, just let me know
    Hi Leandro, 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Please Ciara, whilst appreciating your interest, please notice that my account number is not a critical sensitive information, as no one could take advantage of it. I would have appreciated if aside this support you also would have take into consideration my original query.  I am sending you thei nfo via PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Leandro, 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Please Ciara, whilst appreciating your interest, please notice that my account number is not a critical sensitive information, as no one could take advantage of it. I would have appreciated if aside this support you also would have take into consideration my original query.  I am sending you thei nfo via PM
    Thanks  leandrolorenzi I'll let Ciara know you sent her a PM.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement