Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Companies that pay for Masters program.

• 25-09-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi guys, I am finishing my undergrad this year and am being urged to pursue a masters degree. Unfortunately, I will not have the cash to pay for one next year so I am currently applying to graduate positions. I noticed one or two companies which actually have a paid masters program and have applied to these. Just wondering, is there a definitive list of these programs available anywhere or if anyone on here happens to know of any decent programs that you'd recommend I apply for.

Greatly appreciate any input from anyone,

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

What area of study are you aiming for? Hse paid for my MSc (pharmacy).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,587 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Most companies will pay for it. Some might make you wait a year or two before they pony up

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Computer Science Student

I would like to do a MSc in data science or software. I know of ericsson who pay for the masters through their graduate program, was wondering if anything else similar existed. If not, then doing the masters through a company after a year or two sounds like a decent plan! Thanks guys

Advertisement