Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365

Options
  • 25-09-2016 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Even though I have an ID number and a password I am constantly locked out from viewing my Banking 365 account.It a most frustrating problem.I am sick of ringing up to be allowed access and tell of my problem but to no avail.Maybe you can help.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

downwesht wrote: »
    Even though I have an ID number and a password I am constantly locked out from viewing my Banking 365 account.It a most frustrating problem.I am sick of ringing up to be allowed access and tell of my problem but to no avail.Maybe you can help.Thanks
    Good morning downwesht,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you are experiencing difficulty whilst logging onto Banking 365 it would be necessary to call BOI Direct on 0818365365/0035314044000 & a representative with account access can check that the User ID, date of birth and contact number we have on file for logging onto Banking 365 Online is correct.

Representatives are available Monday- Friday 8am-midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thank you,

Tara C

Advertisement