Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to access eircom or gofree indigo websites to edit them

Options
  • 25-09-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I used to be an eircom customer, I have three websites, one eircom net and two gofreeindigo that I need to access to edit - they are collectively the website for one support group for a medical condition. I cannot access them - my pc crashed and no matter what i try there is no access. help appreciated. excuse typos, medical condition...

One gentleman from Eir helped with access to emails.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anniek

I need help on this urgently. I am  using WS ftp LE, and will be moving the website, new home waiting, but with absolute links to change it is going to be a huge task...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

eir support is available Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm, so it will be tomorrow at least before someone can assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anniek

BuffyBot wrote: »
    eir support is available Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm, so it will be tomorrow at least before someone can assist you.
    Thanks for this. I had several other eircom websites before we moved service providers, and they seem inaccessible too. I  wonder if access to websites like this - once free - is limited to being a customer. I'm not being facetious here, but what happens with your "free" websites - do you get time to move content, is content stored for you... The indigo sites are still there but apparently without access, although the Eir man with whom I spoke seemed to be indicating they were accessible and editable.   It's a situation that has occurred only in recent years since the advent of other service providers and people hopping from one to another. Don't know of any other service providers though that provide free webspace. At this stage it is more to get the files on  the eircom websites off them. Even then, because of a computer crash I am not sure of some names... but they would have been associated with our phone number.

Am I the only person treading these boards who has had no complaints about the eircom service?  Thanks again.

Advertisement