Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Chip Inn Reopening ?

Options
  • 25-09-2016 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Does anyone know if/when the Little Chip Inn is due to reopen ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

OMG it's closed - What's the world coming too,it was never the same after Crystal kissed Rock Hudson,but this take's the biscuit,hopefully it will be reopened soon ,shocking to say the least ,where's Leo B when ye need him?

The Little Chip is now open,I passed earlier and it was open , thank heaven's above.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Order has finally returned to the world. I thought I was going to have to move to get adecent bag of chips

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

dslamjack wrote: »
    OMG it's closed - What's the world coming too,it was never the same after Crystal kissed Rock Hudson,but this take's the biscuit,hopefully it will be reopened soon ,shocking to say the least ,where's Leo B when ye need him?

I hate the place. Not ate in it in years, probably 20 years. Finn and Peggy were serving and Joe Guilfoyle might well have been there. I go to the village or Genoa. Jeasus the traditional Italian chips are grease sticks, nothing like what I have had in Italy but yes after a few pints they were delicious
    Does anyone know if/when the Little Chip Inn is due to reopen ?
    Order has finally returned to the world. I thought I was going to have to move to get adecent bag of chips

Saw the man who owns it, Rocco on crutchs last week. Might explain it.

Yere right Leo,I remember night manoeuvres in Rush ,when the CP was Joe Walsh's or the Drop Inn,it must have been Finn and Peggy that did the best bag of chip's in NCD,great to see you back posting Leo,ye see I sent out the call and ye where there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

dslamjack wrote: »
    Yere right Leo,I remember night manoeuvres in Rush ,when the CP was Joe Walsh's or the Drop Inn,it must have been Finn and Peggy that did the best bag of chip's in NCD,great to see you back posting Leo,ye see I sent out the call and ye where there.

I was out most of the weekend at GAA games managed to get a few races at Milverton grasstrack yesterday between games also. Anyway with so much going on we abandoned the oven and thinking of this thread I headed for the The Village takeaway. I had a beautiful smoked cod and bag of greasy chips.
    Only thing I can say is I / we must have done some damage to ourselves when we got a heap of pints onboard and headed for any chipper...... God be with the days!! Jeasus Im shivering just thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I got chips in there in Friday. Delicious, to me it's still the same as when it was Joe's.

Advertisement