Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear The Walking Dead | Season 2 | Episode 13 | Date of Death [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 25-09-2016 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Episode 13 - "Date Of Death"

Airdate - September 25th on AMC at 9/8c | September 26th on AMC UK at 2:10am (and again at 9pm)

Madison struggles to cope as a large number of refugees flood into the hotel, including someone familiar but unexpected.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 15 votes

0%
    13%
    robertpattersonCasey78 2 votes
    0%
    13%
    terryduff12ricero 2 votes
    20%
    geeceebrianregan09foozzybear61 3 votes
    20%
    RiamfadaMonifeKeplar240B 3 votes
    6%
    white apples 1 vote
    6%
    Hande hoche! 1 vote
    6%
    Guffy 1 vote
    13%
    Alfred Bordenlazybones32 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

first ep I've watched since the hiatus and it's more like home and away than a zombie show. If i spend 35 mins talking about failing my son during a zompocalypse, I expect to be executed.

do yourself a favour and avoid. (the camera work was why i gave it a 2 on the poll)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

can Madison not say, sooooo anyway lets go find Nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Fairly dull episode, not sure if there was even one zombie.
    can Madison not say, sooooo anyway lets go find Nick.

Was thinking the exact same thing. Want redemption? Let's go find our other missing son.

Fairly dull episode, not sure if there was even one zombie.
    There were two or three shown walking along the beach when Maddy + daughter were having their chat on the pier...all of maybe three seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Absolutely dire! I was constantly looking at the time when watching this hoping that it was nearly over, as it dragged and dragged onnnnnn through stupid boring nonsense.

I think they might as well just rename this to "Fear The Series Renewal" because it now looks like they are deliberately trying to kill off this show.
    (Maybe they could get those serial killer dip****s that Chris chose over his own father to euthanise it when they are finished killing Chris.)

Q. How likely is it that they (3 or 4 people) would be able to hold back a raging mob of about 40 people while letting Travis in and the gate not burst open wide?

Q. Why does the hub bub at the gate not attract any walkers, but other times a sparrow farting on the roof of the hotel will draw their attention?

Q. Why would Chris want to hang with a bunch of plonks that he knows will kill him the first time he pricks his finger on a cactus? Even if he is a serial killer himself does he have no self preservation instinct anymore?

Q. Why do Travis and Madison both only seem to give a hoot about one kid at a time?

Q. Is the vehicular suicide of Madison's first husband the reason why Nick is a junkie, or what was the point of revealing that to Alicia now?

Q. Dafuq happened to Strand? Is he still alive? I can't remember seeing anything about him in this episode.

Q. Were the serial killer boys following Travis back to the hotel?

Q. Have they already offed Chris?

etc. etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

duridian wrote: »

Q. Why would Chris want to hang with a bunch of plonks that he knows will kill him the first time he pricks his finger on a cactus? Even if he is a serial killer himself does he have no self preservation instinct anymore?

He's 16 and wants to be one of the cool kids.
    Q. Is the vehicular suicide of Madison's first husband the reason why Nick is a junkie, or what was the point of revealing that to Alicia now?

I took it that he killed himself because he couldn't cope with his junkie son.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    He's 16 and wants to be one of the cool kids.

LOL. You just made me think of this other thing:

Someone voted this episode as a 10 in the poll....they deserve a 6 month site-ban for trolling!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I gave it a 6 only in the hope that we never see that pathetic excuse of a person (Chris) again. Who chooses randomers over family? Freak. Also, Madison makes me want to stop watching, she is such a woeful actor.

Advertisement