Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gun attack in Sweden (Malmo)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

JJEire wrote: »
    An apartment in Visby. The six were released.

What is Sweden doing to itself

http://madworldnews.com/migrants-rape-woman-wheelchair/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

Letree wrote: »

The land that the warrior Vikings came from is reduced to this pathetic limp-wristed cowardly excuse for a Country. What a tragedy.

Where are the feminists? They do go quiet at times like these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Letree wrote: »

If the way things are described on this link is accurate, this is another reason why the Sweden Democrats will eventually gain power in Sweden. And the people currently in charge will only have themselves to blame ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

Bob can you tell me why, when a handicapped woman is gang raped, that feminists saying nothing about it? Isn't that the very reason for their movement? And if not, then why call them feminists? And consequently then, what exactly are they?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 JJEire

"If the way things are described on this link is accurate, this is another reason why the Sweden Democrats will eventually gain power in Sweden. And the people currently in charge will only have themselves to blame ..."

And people wonder why there's an increase in support for nationalist and anti mass immigration parties throughout Europe. We live in interesting times.

Jesus. wrote: »
    Bob can you tell me why, when a handicapped woman is gang raped, that feminists saying nothing about it? Isn't that the very reason for their movement? And if not, then why call them feminists? And consequently then, what exactly are they?

Inconsistent ideology and political correctness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 JJEire

"The land that the warrior Vikings came from is reduced to this pathetic limp-wristed cowardly excuse for a Country. What a tragedy."

Don't worry. The police are on the scene. To police angry locals who are annoyed that the rapists were released!

"Police back-up sent to the city in Gotland where the woman in the wheelchair was gang-raped...to control the angry Swedes.

Police mainland backup arrived on the island on Friday after emotions flared following media reports on the men's release from custody. Some of this is understood to have included threats made against the five men. A separate probe has also been launched after individuals turned up on the prosecutor's doorstep.

The back-up officers, who have been sent from Stockholm, are to work to prevent violence or threats from escalating, strengthen safety-building measures and assist in other criminal investigations on the island."

Gotland is relatively, compared to other places, very safe and there are few crimes compared to the rest of the country," said Torbjörn Nilsson, the head of Gotland police, in a statement.

According to Hela Gotland, 28 rapes have been reported on the island so far this year.

Earlier in the week, Gotland police were forced to delete comments on its Facebook page after the discussion escalated and several people urged them to release the identities of the suspects."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Dr Jakub

In Sweden they police protects gang rapists if they are migrants. And the usual apologists will be along soon to tell us there is no rape epidemic in Sweden, it's 'how the crimes are reported'.

And the Swedes standing up for themselves and confronting the invaders? Well we can't have that, better send in the police! Sooner the Sweden Democrats get into power the better.

Slightly different topic, bit around Malmo and crime issues again - the culture of denial in Sweden is madness: https://www.thelocal.se/20161021/isis-claims-swedish-arson-attack-that

So ISIS claims responsibility for a fairly minor attack in Malmo which was largely unreported in the media, and Swedish experts are saying at the same time that it should be taken with a pinch of salt because ISIS tends to claim anything reported in the news to gain publicity even if it has nothing to do with it, and that it is remarkable they heard of this attack as it was barely reported :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

I feel reading these threads that some people lose perspective. Sweden's got undeniably huge problems with it's society right now but let's not forget they do an incredible amount of things hideously well. Much better than our government does. Hopefully they can sort their issues and continue on being the weird, sexy really well run country they generally are.

Ya dig?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭Stigura

I think this is relevant .....

Relevant?!? I think; Standing f**king Ovation to that woman! She knows the sh1t she's talking about, from the inside out. And she's calling it like it is!

Christ almighty, they must be foaming at the mouth as their eyes bulge with absolute, stroke inducing, all enveloping Need to see her head off. She's a threat to their entire f**king bubble :)

So the Iraqi didn't realise that the 10 year old boy didn't want to be raped and because of that he had his sentence overturned? Wow, that really is progressive!

Perhaps the Swedes should use the same trick to sort out their rape epidemic?

What a ****ing joke the West has turned into.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Dr Jakub wrote: »
    So the Iraqi didn't realise that the 10 year old boy didn't want to be raped and because of that he had his sentence overturned? Wow, that really is progressive!

If progressive has come to mean backward...very progressive :/ Shur he had a sexual emergency like the one the rapist of the Downs syndrome lady had in Dublin..and of course in that guy's country ''people like her'' are locked away so he didn't realise she had Downs..in fairness he didn't get off so lightly as the one in Austria but the audacity was the same

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Dr Jakub wrote: »

The West is learning the hard way, or at least it's citizens are.
    They are taking the bombings shootings etc.
    Keep importing men of fighting age into there countries and there will be terrorism.
    Not hard to understand.
    Some of these people are indoctrinated into believing that they have to kill us Kaffirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

getzls wrote: »
    Some of these people are indoctrinated into believing that they have to kill us Kaffirs.

Dunno about you.....but I'll be 100% safe so :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

I feel reading these threads that some people lose perspective. Sweden's got undeniably huge problems with it's society right now but let's not forget they do an incredible amount of things hideously well. Much better than our government does. Hopefully they can sort their issues and continue on being the weird, sexy really well run country they generally were.

Ya dig?

I do indeed dig :(

Swedens blonde,sexy,well run philosophy places it in direct opposition to,the equally sexy,interpretation of strict Islamic teaching which is now consuming it ?

Ya dig ?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

getzls wrote: »
    The West is learning the hard way, or at least it's citizens are.
    They are taking the bombings shootings etc.
    Keep importing men of fighting age into there countries and there will be terrorism.
    Not hard to understand.

The more I read about the Iraqi rapist the more I realise what a sick degenerate place the West has become. But hey, open the doors, we need them to pay our pensions. Who cares if people get raped?

Malmo is really going nuts :-s

http://www.thelocal.se/20170103/swedish-video-of-new-years-fireworks-being-shot-at-crowds-goes-viral
    A video showing fireworks being shot into crowds in a Swedish city at the turn of the year has gone viral, raising questions over how safe it is to celebrate New Year's Eve in the area.
    “When I moved to Malmö I always heard that 'Möllevången' is a bit like a battlefield on New Year’s Eve, that it’s standard there and more or less a tradition.”
    Nils Norling, a press spokesperson for police in the south of Sweden, confirmed to The Local that the square has a reputation for its New Year’s Eve celebrations.

“I don’t know for how long exactly but it has been happening there for many years. People shoot fireworks in an unsafe way, straight ahead and down into the ground,” he said.

“It’s known that you can’t guarantee your own safety if you’re there on New Year’s Eve. There’s a risk you could be hit with a rocket,” he added.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Those lads are hardened to this kind of thing waay more than us soft westerners.
    Open borders they said.
    Be grand they said!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Am I honestly the only Irish person to experience fireworks being shot at them in this country?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

humanji wrote: »
    Am I honestly the only Irish person to experience fireworks being shot at them in this country?

I've had them shoved through the letterbox when I was a kid.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Never a quite night in Malmo, the latest is a car badly damaged by explosives. Thankfully no one was injured.

https://twitter.com/Nordic_News/status/817125022548553728

From the other angle:
    http://hds.imgix.net/2yEA2a71YwL98ZP09HvZbTftdlc.jpeg?fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&w=980&h=588&auto=format&q=60

And another dead from a shooting:

https://twitter.com/Nordic_News/status/816386554818162688

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Fireworks being fired at people is now evidence of societal collapse?

Snowflakes indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Weird to read about as I was in Malmo in June and never got the impression that it was a violent city. In fairness, I was only there for a day and was mostly in the town center. Tourist impression, really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I did some googling and couldn't find anything to suggest that it's anything out of the ordinary. It's just regular gang violence, the type that every major city has.

I did see this today
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/07/german-police-quash-breitbart-story-of-mob-setting-fire-to-dortmund-church

It's a story about a story. Brietbart ran a story about how Dortmund was in chaos on new years eve. Apparently it was bollox. It's interesting to see how someone can take some disconnected events and weave them into a new story to suit an agenda.

Advertisement