Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Only task hint I'm giving is that they don't revolve around typos and misspelling

Thank the Seven for that so - can we all shut up about spelling mistakes now? :):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

how do you find out how many posts people have in the thread?

Click on the number of replies in the main forum and it will show you the list of posters and number of posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

It won't allow me to click on it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Just noticed, the Starks are not killing business directly but must aid the village and attempt to us in the correct direction for the lynch. This could very well look like wolfish behaviour as it will have to be similar tactic used by the Lannisters & Baratheons. There could be 3 very suspicious groupings in the game.

1 y0ssar1an22
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium - munched by The Baretheons
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler
    22 Xaracats
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

Everybody votes for the person on the list below them except for
    1) crosstownk who votes quickbeam
    2) The_Valeyard who votes for Barney92
    3) Persepoly who votes for y0ssar1an22
    4) the sheriff, a deeply mentally deranged individual, will have the casting vote on who to be lynched

This would remove ability of the Lannisters & Baratheons to gang up during voting - they'll be happy to kill anybody. Hopefully it will be each other.

Could give the Starks some time to come up with a plan that will help us humble villagers

I'd find it hard to believe that Neurotic would have been assigned 2 roles if they were generated ramdonly.

This plan is bound to have some flaws but at least it starts the discussion.
    One glaring flaw is our troubled friend has already indicated he might vote for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

You might want to have someone take a look at that radar so. :D What sort of lunatic with a role would paint this big of a target on themselves?

Not sure we have satellite shops in Westeros anyway! Might have to head to Old Valyria for a job like that :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Nopeare wrote: »

You're clicking on the wrong item. Click the number under the Replies tab.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Thank the Seven for that so - can we all shut up about spelling mistakes now? :):):)

The seven? so you are from Kings Landing or Casterly Rock then? hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Just noticed, the Starks are not killing business directly but must aid the village and attempt to us in the correct direction for the lynch. This could very well look like wolfish behaviour as it will have to be similar tactic used by the Lannisters & Baratheons. There could be 3 very suspicious groupings in the game.

1 y0ssar1an22
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium - munched by The Baretheons
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler
    22 Xaracats
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

Everybody votes for the person on the list below them except for
    1) crosstownk who votes quickbeam
    2) The_Valeyard who votes for Barney92
    3) Persepoly who votes for y0ssar1an22
    4) the sheriff, a deeply mentally deranged individual, will have the casting vote on who to be lynched

This would remove ability of the Lannisters & Baratheons to gang up during voting - they'll be happy to kill anybody. Hopefully it will be each other.

Could give the Starks some time to come up with a plan that will help us humble villagers

I'd find it hard to believe that Neurotic would have been assigned 2 roles if they were generated ramdonly.

This plan is bound to have some flaws but at least it starts the discussion.
    One glaring flaw is our troubled friend has already indicated he might vote for me.

i dont understand the bit in bold. could you expand on it please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

never mind, i understand. but will this not result in everyone having 1 vote, so whoever the sheriff votes for gets lynched. ie: barney?

I don't follow that logic. Yossarian has already done the maths and said we've a 29% chance of lynching a baddie tonight, which are pretty good odds (compared with previous games anyway), but it's the same odds that the Sheriff is a baddie - ie, entirely possible. So say, Neurotic was a baddie, he'll have the advantage of knowing at least one other of his siblings and avoid them for the lynch. I don't like all the power in one person like that.

• Advertisement

never mind, i understand. but will this not result in everyone having 1 vote, so whoever the sheriff votes for gets lynched. ie: barney?

The sheriff's bonus vote doesn't have to be the same person as his regular vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Under the proposed system, sheriff is exempt and has a free vote. So yes, whoever he votes for gets lynched, but it doesn't have to be the person below him.

You're clicking on the wrong item. Click the number under the Replies tab.
    There isn't another button under replies when I'm on the forum below is what my screen is like

[RPGs] WWIII - Winter Is Coming - Live Game Thread For Living Players Only!! (312 Replies)
    Last post Today 15:41 by Maximus Alexander Started by WerewolfGMXena_And_Hercules_-_Heras_Goon.gif

Go to the actual forum. To the right of the title you'll see the number of posts.

Between the column for Last Post and Views.

Problem solved thank you - I was been an idiot and not on the legacy site

397747.PNG

Problem solved thank you - I was been an idiot and not on the legacy site

That caught me for ages, I am not keen on the other way of viewing the site. Prefer the legacy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

397747.PNG

Task?

:P

Anyway back to point I think there are maybe 3/4 of the role players in the low posts and since we are all going off nothing this is a good point to start.

• Advertisement

So could tasks be completed when the thread open or after 10am which it says in OP is the start of the game?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    tut tut.....

yellow_card_sl-1384272304.jpg?itok=wJL9EQEI

This again!! How could I have edited it at midnight? Look again. :P

Anyway back to point I think there are maybe 3/4 of the role players in the low posts and since we are all going off nothing this is a good point to start.

I think this is a good theory but as I said before, we really need to take RL in to account, so no point judging people on their post count right now. Come evening it may become more relevant.

That got me a few times last game too! V. annoying!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Yeah very weird that. OK, after an appeal the yellow card has been rescinded!!

Yeah very weird that. OK, after an appeal the yellow card has been rescinded!!

It's my signature :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think this is a good theory but as I said before, we really need to take RL in to account, so no point judging people on their post count right now. Come evening it may become more relevant.

I agree, come 8pm if the count is still low then I think that's a valid option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It's my signature :D

I should reissue the card again for twatery!! :pac:

I should reissue the card again for twatery!! :pac:

It's been like that for years. I just fixed it though...

• Advertisement

So could tasks be completed when the thread open or after 10am which it says in OP is the start of the game?

WWMOD can you answer this or would it give too much away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement