Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Uriel. wrote: »
    That being the case MrsF hasn't got a lot else against her?

Yoss I tagged early on due to basically accusing half the village randomly, which as I said previously is not particularly helpful even if he turns out to be a villager. In some MJ seems the most suspect,including the colour posting maybe being a task.

I really hate the first lynch

Nobody has much against them at this stage though. I mean I know where you're coming from and it's fair enough that we'd all land on different things with such little evidence out there. But we know there are people doing tasks and for me that looks the most like one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

You really wouldn't need prior knowledge for a task that was to mention locations from Game of Thrones though. You could Google them in seconds, or be provided a list. It's the most compelling thing so far to my mind (apart from Jason who took my bait earlier), so it's what I'll be going for in the absence of anything more concrete.
    What was the Jason thing again?

Of course party jungle made that weird night walker remark earlier too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,331 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

The red wedding thing is cool in fcairness

I wouldnt count the sheriff in the good or bad pile QB as it'll switch so it will be 11 villagers as Andy said

surly this, along with the other colored posting is far more a convincing argument than what you are making against me.

i would go as far to say there is no argument for lynching me. someone votes for me and now it appears a bandwagon has developed.

again people voting for me, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

I really hate the first lynch

Agreed I've made a few accusations low posters and MrsFlush, I am scared I've it wrong but not really sure on what else to go on

I'm not convinced about MrsFlushdraw either. Like someone else said she could just be a massively fan. Are we choosing her because we're kinda desperate?

gonna change my vote to micksjaguar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

What was the Jason thing again?

Of course party jungle made that weird night walker remark earlier too

Personally I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid and the NK doesn't have a task in the rules so just no, he was having a laugh.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry Yoss, but ...
    its got to be someone. you seem like a like candidate to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

So are we just going to ignore the fact that Shatter did three consecutive posts of the same thing?

So the race is rather predictably falling apart. Village is doomed to repeat the same mistakes in every game.

• Advertisement

I'm not convinced about MrsFlushdraw either. Like someone else said she could just be a massively fan. Are we choosing her because we're kinda desperate?

Well three of us are dying tonight so yea I think we are.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sorry Yoss, but ...

that was me spouting horse **** earlier on. along with you i accused maybe 5 or 6 others.

surly micks posting is a ot more suss than what i said?

So the race is rather predictably falling apart. Village is doomed to repeat the same mistakes in every game.

well in fairness, i'm trying to do everything i can to convince people of my innocence, i dont think is working though :(

Guys, it doesn't matter if you're convinced or not. It's the first night, we can't all possibly be convinced about the same person. The likelihood is that we will lynch a villager. But we need to maintain the race because it may give us information further down the line. If we all start shotgunning votes around the place then this vote will be a complete write-off for data gathering. It's probably already too late. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

My head is melting and I'd guess the dead room and two family forums are looking at us thinking what a cluster f*ck and laughing

sullivlo wrote: »
    So are we just going to ignore the fact that Shatter did three consecutive posts of the same thing?

I wasn't, I was going after him but then no one else was and if he's a baddy he'll kill me so I changed to flushdraw. I'm sorta just copying Maximus so I have someone to blame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Yes sully we are. Game was not on at the time

that was me spouting horse **** earlier on. along with you i accused maybe 5 or 6 others.

surly micks posting is a ot more suss than what i said?

I think I was one of the few you didn't accuse.

Yeah, Mick still suspicious, not for asking Andy to write his name (which I think he explained away quite well), but for the coloured words thing.

well in fairness, i'm trying to do everything i can to convince people of my innocence, i dont think is working though :(

Why? Don't bother. If you're a normal villager then you still win even if your dead, so long as the village does. Just vote for the person racing against you and hope for the best.

• Advertisement

Jaylop confirmed it was iirc.

Why? Don't bother. If you're a normal villager then you still win even if your dead, so long as the village does. Just vote for the person racing against you and hope for the best.

thats no fun though. i wanna stay in the game.

Ok :)

What about mick versus yoss in the race.

If the only reason for Mrs is the location thing then sirely micks colour postings would be of equal if not more suspicion...?

Dunno. We have to run someone against yoss.otherwise we'll be wasting a lynch

people that voted for me, anything i can say to convince you otherwise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Stoogie wrote: »
    Jaylop confirmed it was iirc.

Oops missed that.

Sully consider them posts as fair game.

• Advertisement

thats no fun though. i wanna stay in the game.

Dead Room is great craic. Honest!!

IMO the game began when the thread was started and we received our roles.

Which happened well in advance of your triple posting.

What about mick versus yoss in the race.

If the only reason for Mrs is the location thing then sirely micks colour postings would be of equal if not more suspicion...?

Dunno. We have to run someone against yoss.otherwise we'll be wasting a lynch

why do i have to be in race. i accused a few people earlier on.

i would probably hazard a guess that many people who have voted for me probably think i'm innocent. why not change your vote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

I agree with quickbeam, partyjungle & Uriel. The GM has stated countless times that GoT knowledge is not required. Why this is being used as an excuse against MrsFlushdraw is bizarre.

It's hard to believe the GM's are reckless enough to give someone a task of posting random GoT locations (Googled or Fed) when it will be glaringly obvious to those who know GoT lore. It's unfair imo and dooms the taskee to failure.

I'm not happy with MrsFlushdraw being raced for reasons above. y0ssar1an22 made himself a target with the random accusations which is suicidal on first lynch night. Is that enough for a lynch? Not really but it's the first night, we have very little to go on.

I agree with quickbeam, partyjungle & Uriel. The GM has stated countless times that GoT knowledge is not required. Why this is being used as an excuse against MrsFlushdraw is bizarre.

It's hard to believe the GM's are reckless enough to give someone a task of posting random GoT locations (Googled or Fed) when it will be glaringly obvious to those who know GoT lore. It's unfair imo and dooms the taskee to failure.

I'm not happy with MrsFlushdraw being raced for reasons above. y0ssar1an22 made himself a target with the random accusations which is suicidal on first lynch night. Is that enough for a lynch? Not really but it's the first night, we have very little to go on.

and surly mick posting red wedding in red is more to go on than my wild accusations?

• Advertisement

So that brings us back to shatter and mick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Yossar, you may well be innocent but your earlier accusational posts have put you in the spotlight. As a village we really haven't a clue as to who is or isn't onside. But we gotta race two players and you're one of them (unfortunately).

I'm still of the opinion that Mick should be the other runner in the race.

i would probably hazard a guess that many people who have voted for me probably think i'm innocent. why not change your vote?

You know why you are in it?

Give us two names and reasons to vote for them instead and we'll definitely think about it.

It's almost like lynch mobs are a mix of panic and paranoia.

Chances are you are innocent. But we have very little to go on and your earlier comments were a little weird, so it's all we have.

Take heart though - first game we lost villagers for first few days but ended up winning. Second game we had a great streak of killing wolves (thanks to Tigger) in the first few days and ended up losing. So if you are a villager, your sacrifice will be honoured and respected, and hopefully we can win despite it. A win for the village is a win for any villager, alive or dead. And I wasn't kidding when I said the dead room was good craic.

It's almost like lynch mobs are a mix of panic and paranoia.

That's basically the way it is at this early stage, unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

and surly mick posting red wedding in red is more to go on than my wild accusations?

I have to keep reminding myself that this is a game! :confused:

I called my vote for MicksJaguar earlier today and I'm sticking to it.

You know why you are in it?

Give us two names and reasons to vote for them instead and we'll definitely think about it.

mick for posting the red wedding

and mrs flushdraw cos she already has a few votes against her.

i'm on here actually trying to defend myself. all i can say is that i'm not a villian

So that brings us back to shatter and mick.

Ok well I'm not going back to shatterproof so it would be MicksJaguar. Someone decide :(

Can we have some sort of adhoc vote for the runners in the race before we get down to the business of the lynch? Maybe it's too late but I'm in favour of Yossar and Mick.

• Advertisement

Ok well I'm not going back to shatterproof so it would be MicksJaguar. Someone decide :(

But shatter has admitted his posts were in game time despite being adamant that they weren't... Suspicious IMO.

i'm voting mick for red wedding in red. fairly solid reason at this stage.

peoples reasons for accusing me are tedious at best

mick for posting the red wedding

and mrs flushdraw cos she already has a few votes against her.

i'm on here actually trying to defend myself. all i can say is that i'm not a villian
    That's not a particularly compelling argument to be fair.

You're probably innocent but you need to point elsewhere with good reason... Time is running out

Just back anyone want to catch me up...

You're being raced against yoss for your red wedding wording

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Your accidental quote raises and interesting point though, in light of recent discussions, with her mentioning two GoT locations in that post. :pac:

I am a HUGE GoT fans, that is all.
    The posts 9 mins apart
    That's actually dodgy as hell...

If you look at the post I was quoting you will see I was accusing someone of being a Lannister or Baratheon hense the places.

With Valyria, they were the most advanced in the place and therefor a good choice when I mentioned a satellite dish.

I have just got in from a meeting at a Junior College that was totally in Maltese, my head is melted. I also have another 2 pages to catch up on.

I am not one of the families, I am an ordinary citizen so racing me is not good unless you want another villager death tonight.

I will now go and read, I am sorry that my love of GoT has got me into trouble. I even asked Crowseye in the last game if his name was to do with Euron Greyjoy. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the show...

So a vote for me is a wasted vote, let's pick someone else.
    I also still have to vote but not read up on the whole thread yet...

Valeyard had a baby!

crosstownk wrote: »
    Can we have some sort of adhoc vote for the runners in the race before we get down to the business of the lynch? Maybe it's too late but I'm in favour of Yossar and Mick.

Me too. I think it's about the best line up so far

That's not a particularly compelling argument to be fair.

You're probably innocent but you need to point elsewhere with good reason... Time is running out

reason for voting mick is as solid as they come this early.

as for mrsFD, that gives me the highest chance of survival right now.

there 2 very good reasons for me nominating those 2

• Advertisement

We're all over the shop. No definite consensus for a race but yossar seems to be on a lot of people's radar. You're mentioned as is shatter as a potential lynchee. MrsF features a bit too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement