Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

andy125 wrote: »

I suggest putting 2 people that have shown some kind of evidence of doing a task and run from there maybe?

It's a plan we could work with.

I'm on phone so hard to do it, but do we have a list of suspicious task posts?

Don't forgot good guy mr snow would have to perform one also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

starting to go around in circles again here folks,

2 hours till lynching, yosser and uriel seem to be popular for the running?

yosser for crazy accusations ala tigger
    uriel for trying to out a 3rd stark

agree or disagree?

obviously i'm gonna have to disagree. crazy accusations earlier on were just that, crazy.
    as i seem to have a few people gunning for me, including sheriff, i think my days are numbered.
    all i can say is that i'm not a villian and will try to present a more attractive candidate for lynching.

everyone that voted for me must think i'm a baddie. could a few of you maybe say why?

going along with the consensus to lynch a villager is stupid and waste of a lynch

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay okay, voting Yossarian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

quickbeam wrote: »
    He said I'd outted the last Stark. Suspicious thing to say.

Sigh.
    Mick wrote Jon snow and hid the "snow" part. You questioned him on hiding it. I said oh you outed a stark (the joke being Jon snow is a stark in GoT).
    It was really nothing more than a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

It's a plan we could work with.

I'm on phone so hard to do it, but do we have a list of suspicious task posts?

Don't forgot good guy mr snow would have to perform one also.

If we lynch him he'll get over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

everyone that voted for me must think i'm a baddie. could a few of you maybe say why?

I don't, really. So, sorry I guess.

Stoogie wrote: »
    Well I think that later on people look at voting history so I'm sticking with Shatterproof and I'm confident I can stand over it.

Stand over what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

Uriel. wrote: »
    Sigh.
    Mick wrote Jon snow and hid the "snow" part. You questioned him on hiding it. I said oh you outed a stark (the joke being Jon snow is a stark in GoT).

reasonable enough explanation , remember uriel that some people dont watch game of thrones and these jokes could fly over their head and be seen as something sinister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

For the record, I voted Jossar.

Stand over what?

You know when people say "over my dead body" ?
    Well that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

I'm going to look like a big idiot considering I agreed 2pages ago to the race but I honestly don't believe either are baddies. Also my suggestion was vote low post counts. Now I'm going against both of these.

The most compelling thing I've seen today is MrsFlushdraw posts as highlighted elsewhere.

My vote is for MrsFlushdraw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

reasonable enough explanation , remember uriel that some people dont watch game of thrones and these jokes could fly over their head and be seen as something sinister

I see that now. :(

Uriel. wrote: »
    Sigh.

Voted Yossarian.

But ... I thought it odd that a villager would highlight one of our key villagers for all the baddies to see, when my comment (questioning Mick) could easily have gone under their radar.

I'm tending to believe you now. If a real baddy hadn't noticed Mick as a Stark (if he is one), until I'd pointed it out, then he'd not have put it on the main thread but said it in the private forums to the rest of his team mates.

Sorry :(

In a game where its best to draw some attention to yourself but not too much; Mick's coloured writing doesn't make a lick of sense to me, even with his explanation.

is there a way to get all the posts somebody made in a thread. not by visiting their profile, but in the thread someway?

Nopeare wrote: »
    I'm going to look like a big idiot considering I agreed 2pages ago to the race but I honestly don't believe either are baddies. Also my suggestion was vote low post counts. Now I'm going against both of these.

The most compelling thing I've seen today is MrsFlushdraw posts as highlighted elsewhere.

I agree with you. Completely. But unless you can convince the village to change the race I wouldn't advise going against it.

Even worse, I do know GOT - at least the books (only saw first season of series). But if Uriel was making a joke, a smilie might have not gone amiss. Might have saved a lot of thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Howdy all.

Mental day, but very rewarding. Long story.

So, can someone sum up the happenings of today?

Oooh tempting another possibility for a task.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

since we have a few votes on yosser already, should we run mrsflush against him for the remaining hour?

i think we agree uriel has explained the stark thing

• Advertisement

Yep. We've all decided you're a wolf, even though there were no wolf roles announced. And so we've all voted to lynch you. You have 75 minutes. Enjoy.

Howdy all.

Mental day, but very rewarding. Long story.

Ah tell us your story :)

is there a way to get all the posts somebody made in a thread. not by visiting their profile, but in the thread someway?

Click the individual post count after clicking the thread post count

since we have a few votes on yosser already, should we run mrsflush against him for the remaining hour?

I would go with that, since nobody is voting Uriel anyway. And on that note I will change my vote to MrsFlushdraw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I agree with you. Completely. But unless you can convince the village to change the race I wouldn't advise going against it.

If she was in the race she'd have my vote

Yep. We've all decided you're a wolf, even though there were no wolf roles announced. And so we've all voted to lynch you. You have 75 minutes. Enjoy.

We are supposed to be lynching Lions or Stags if he's a Wolf he should be left alone :p.

I would go with that, since nobody is voting Uriel anyway. And on that note I will change my vote to MrsFlushdraw.

Ok :)

i suppose i better vote mrs flushdraw for the time being

If she was in the race she'd have my vote

Cool, well then as above since nobody has announced voting for Uriel (that I can recall) will we all agree to change the race to Yossar vs MrsFlushdraw?

• Advertisement

I'll go with the village consensus. I'm on my em quill and parchment because my usual form of typing is acting the maggot. So I missed the coloured font that Mick wrote in.
    What was that all about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement