Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

seeing as you have been disqualified from the racr i urge you to change your vote to mick

I have been disqualified from the race? it was posted everyone had voted though and I am not sure as yet where it stands. I can change mine at last minute if I show to be safe. Sorry Yoss, but have to look out for me!

Last post but QB did mention the 7 gods or whatever they are might be worth checking his posts in case anymore are mentioned not saying he is a baddie but its was the only other GOT stuff I reallly saw mentioned that stood out.

Apologies for wasting a lynch if I go aswell..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, that's at least half a dozen - officially Yoss v Mick now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

OK race is yoss vs mick, 15mins go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

A one on one in first vote won't tell us anything. Especially when there's no clear reason for them been nominated and are probably 2 villagers.

Should be open to everybody.

Let the Lannister and Baratheon worry a bit

I'm voting Jason

• Advertisement

Congrats Valeyard on the baby. Enjoy :)

Oh and congrats Mr V on the new baba :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Can you elaborate on what exactly the race is

The village runs two people against each other. One of them is lynched. Afterwards we find out who voted for whom.

We repeat this daily.

We now have voting patterns for everyone in the village.

Later, when the priest reveals the roles of the dead, and the seer hopefully provides the roles of some others, you get to see patterns in the votes.

Who cast the deciding vote that saved a Lannister? Who only ever voted for villagers? Who broke the race and voted for someone that wasn't in it? Etc.

It's a source of data that you won't have when people just pick random people that they personally find suspicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

As of 2045:

crosstownk - yoss v mick
    MrsF - yoss v mick
    Stoogie - Shatter v Mick
    quickbeam - yoss v mick
    Yoss - MrsF v Mick
    Uriel. - Yoss v Mick
    Persepoly - yoss v mick

come on people, much more evidence against mick

The colour thing is really all we have. This early, there's never going to be much against anybody.

• Advertisement

Last post but QB did mention the 7 gods or whatever they are might be worth checking his posts in case anymore are mentioned not saying he is a baddie but its was the only other GOT stuff I reallly saw mentioned that stood out.

Apologies for wasting a lynch if I go aswell..

That was the post that got me into trouble! a mention of the 7 which GoT fans would know were worshipped more down in KL etc.SO I accused of being a Lannister or Baratheon in my own way Since the old gods were in the north etc. Knowledge is a dangerous thing sometimes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

but racing me is pointless. i am not a villian.

I REPEAT, NOT A VILLIAN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

crosstownk wrote: »
    As of 2045:

crosstownk - yoss v mick
    MrsF - yoss v mick
    Stoogie - Shatter v Mick
    quickbeam - yoss v mick
    Yoss - MrsF v Mick
    Uriel. - Yoss v Mick
    Persepoly - yoss v mick

While it's a straw poll, it's worth noting that everybody (so far) has Mick as a runner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

but racing me is pointless. i am not a villian.

I REPEAT, NOT A VILLIAN

Are you a vanillager?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ok so we're voting yoss v mick?

Sorry guys, I'd changed to Mrs FD but I also said I'd vote with the consensus

Mick is a horrible choice.

Why?

Better choice than me imo

If ye know me from previous games you know I do crazy ****e but I guess not everyone does

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Why

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Right, those in the race, make your case for survival. First night is always the worst for lynching. No real evidence.

Ok so we're voting yoss v mick?

Sorry guys, I'd changed to Mrs FD but I also said I'd vote with the consensus

Yeah, I am just an over zealous fan of the show and will watch my mouth in future. It was the GoT theme that got me to sign up as I posted in the old thread so change away DottieLottie!

My vote for Yoss from earlier still stands. Max, Mick, give me a reason not to change it to Mick now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Ok :)

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why?

I'd have to lynch myself if I explained it.

Quite often on day one when there is little information, posters with very low post counts were raced as they were either a very disinterested villager or a low laying wolf.

If we are thinking we are lynching 2 villagers, maybe look at this? unless we have good evidence to hang the ones suspected?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Nopeare wrote: »
    I'm going to look like a big idiot considering I agreed 2pages ago to the race but I honestly don't believe either are baddies. Also my suggestion was vote low post counts. Now I'm going against both of these.

The most compelling thing I've seen today is MrsFlushdraw posts as highlighted elsewhere.

My vote is for MrsFlushdraw

Guys, we went from 4 pages to 16!!! I am still reading but this is the most compelling evidence I've seen so far. I am still suspicious of Mick and Y0sser though. My vote is for Flush. I'm reading page 13, hope the race didn't change!

Guys, we went from 4 pages to 16!!! I am still reading but this is the most compelling evidence I've seen so far. I am still suspicious of Mick and Y0sser though. My vote is for Flush. I'm reading page 13, hope the race didn't change!

The race DID change!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Please don't vote me

• Advertisement

Quite often on day one when there is little information, posters with very low post counts were raced as they were either a very disinterested villager or a low laying wolf.

If we are thinking we are lynching 2 villagers, maybe look at this? unless we have good evidence to hang the ones suspected?

We're not changing the race at this stage!! Maybe tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement