Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'd say with a little help from sully. Interested in why she was twisting my words. Did my vote spook her?

I would laugh if it turned out you were the night king and murdered us all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

You know you can change your vote? unless you didn't check the thread again to see me post right away?

What time is the vote? I thought it was supposed to be up 12 minutes ago?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

joff-04.gif?w=650

The Village plotted how to get revenge for poor Tritium who had been mercilessly burned at the stake thanks to the cruel misguided principles of Stannis Baratheon. They couldn't be sure that Tritium was an innocent northerner, one of those bastards from Casterly Rock or even a White Walker from North of the wall, but regardless, this is Westeros and someone must die. Together they came up with a cunning plan to poison the one they felt most likely to be responsible. The Strangler was the poison of choice and it would be administered at the feast tonight. Littlefinger had managed to acquire some from Grand Maester Pycelle and slipped it into y0ssar1an22's goblet. As per usual he was roaring drunk and didn't see the devious act so he downed the drink in one go and leaned back on his chair. Suddenly he felt as if fingers were creeping around his neck, quickly getting tighter and tighter until he could no longer breathe. He tried to cry out but no sound was made, his face became covered in ugly popping veins and puss came flowing from his every orifice. He collapsed on the ground, the party continuing around him.

y0ssar1an22 was lynched.

START OF TURN 2

Yossar1an22 - 13 Votes - Barney - Sully - MicksJag - Neurotic - Xaracatz - Andy - Valeyard - MrsFD - Dottie - Crosstownk - Persepoly - Nopeare - The Sheriff
    Micksjaguar - 8 votes - Partyjungle - Jason - Yosser - Gufc - Stoogie - Quickbeam - Uriel -
    MrsFlushdraw - 2 votes - Max Alex - Mahama
    JasonS246 - 1 vote - Shatterproof
    Shatterproof - 1 vote - ShaneC

Did Note Vote - 1 The Dazzler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

What time is the vote? I thought it was supposed to be up 12 minutes ago?

I think it was, but you posted with 15 mins to go initially. I would need to check back to the rules on day 1. It is 10.14pm for me now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

RIP yoss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

andy125 wrote: »
    I thought the conscience's was that we would run them tomorrow and give people the benifit of the dought for the first day

I don't mind but below are my posts from earlier on the issue. I now obviously know why Vale wasn't posting they were occupied :o having the child and Digital Solitude is a MOD. I still think it was a little suss though that when I mentioned the low post count Dottie started posting quiet a lot.
    Nopeare wrote: »
    I have nothing much to go on but I'm going to suggest my original plan of low posters hiding. So just picking from the list these are the 2 I'd race

So my suggestions for a race
    1) Dottie - as someone mentioned started posting when I mentioned looking at low posters

2)Shane C - my post 182 by getting the time wrong on 2 posts seemed like a task

Again nothing against anyone it's day one, no information and that's who I'd race

On my previous post I think single posters are people with RL commitments.

But the following is where I think some of the roles are, posting a little that they're active but also probably active in their other forum. I know it's a large list (1/3 of remaining players) and likely to put a target on my back from the innocent villagers and role players. Since we have nothing to go on I think it's a starting point for people to start posting to defend themselves and hopefully slip up.
    dottie_lottie 7
    Shane.C 7
    JasonS246 7
    partyjungle 7
    The_Valeyard 6 (*Just added - having the baby explains a lot.)
    A Neurotic 5
    mahamageehad 5 (Personally I'd give a by as they posted about been busy in work)
    gufc21 5
    Digital Solitude 3 (*just added - but know this is a mod and not in the game)

I'd say with a little help from sully. Interested in why she was twisting my words. Did my vote spook her?

Hardly twisted your words. The end result is the same. The posts were made in game time.

Anyway. You survived. Well done.

Hopefully we'll be less of a cluster**** as a village tomorrow.

I hate not knowing the results of lynches... I also have a hankering to go back and watch GOT..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

RIP yoss.

I hate not knowing the results of lynches... I also have a hankering to go back and watch GOT..

Was re watching Season 6 on the way to and from Scotland there! Just read the Dunk and Egg books as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

So long yossar, hope you were evil.

Max vouches for Mick but can't explain why without lynching himself.

Discuss.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So, I want to know about the love-in in the late stages of that vote between Max and Mick - what's up there guys?

Was re watching Season 6 on the way to and from Scotland there! Just read the Dunk and Egg books as well

Ya season 6 seems like a good idea. Never heard of them books are they good?

Yeah.. It's trickier not knowing....

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

You that sure?

Sorry Vale but I did partially defend you
    Nopeare wrote: »
    quickbeam wrote: »
    ^^ Valeyard you say???
    Surely couldn't be 3 for 3 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

From tomorrow we should get a better picture of the low posters.

Also, it's easy for a low poster to just 'vote with the crowd' for the lynch so yoss (RIP) would have been an easy vote for a lurker.

I'd be interested to see which of the low posters voted for yoss. It's well worth looking at as there's bound to be a few bad eggs in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Nopeare wrote:
    I don't mind but below are my posts from earlier on the issue. I now obviously know why Vale wasn't posting they were occupied having the child and Digital Solitude is a MOD. I still think it was a little suss though that when I mentioned the low post count Dottie started posting quiet a lot.

If I survive the night my pattern will likely be the same tomorrow, I'll be off to bed now shortly and probaby not back online until 10 ish tomorrow, I'll catch up on the thread and post more from lunch time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Yeah, I've just realised how much more difficult this will be than WWII where the role of each person was made public on their death.

Lots of self doubt and confusion coming our way.

Ya season 6 seems like a good idea. Never heard of them books are they good?

They are prequel books about Aegon the V and Ser Duncan the Tall who was a Hedge night. I got them via ebook if you want them. But wont derail thread too much! They are novellas so I read them in a day each.

• Advertisement

FYI, despite the game being live for around 2 hours less we have had 86 more posts by the first lynch announcement. 694 posts n a day is good going!!!

quickbeam wrote: »
    So, I want to know about the love-in in the late stages of that vote between Max and Mick - what's up there guys?

Yes me too.

That was very odd.

and surely if it was a seer move it would be stupid to do so on the first lynch... It would be giving too much away

Uriel. wrote: »
    Yeah.. It's trickier not knowing....

Somebody knows. Lets hope they play it well.

Current state of play:
    1 y0ssar1an22 - lynched by the village
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium - munched by The Baretheons
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler
    22 Xaracats
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

Starks + villagers
    Lannisters
    Baratheons
    Night King

Sheriff - A Neurotic - immune from munch and lynch, a second (secret) munch vote? We need to think of a nominee for the next sheriff
    Bran Stark
    Melisandre
    Barristan Selmy

We don't find out what the dead people were? What's the priest for?

Tigger back on the ignore list.

Give it a rest Tigger, FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Uriel. wrote: »
    Can you elaborate

Sure. Relevant posts follow:

Fine, I'll do it.

MicksJaguar has practically offered himself up and earlier we had Maximus Alexander offer himself.

While I'm suspicious of y0ssar1an22, we do have two self nominated sacrificial lambs.

Are we ready to consolidate a plan for a race?

I'll be voting for MicksJaguar; Let's create a race condition as Nopeare pointed out.
    Do you think either of Mick or I are not villagers? If so, why?
    Gotta get home first!

At this stage of the game I simply do not know. What I think about your innocence or lack thereof is irrelevant.

What I do know however is that MicksJaguar and yourself offered to be race lynched. The first lynch is always an unfortunate lynch as it takes a person out of the game early, but it is a necessary lynch.
    I gotta tell you I don't think this paints you well. There was a bait dropped and so far you're the only one to come up for a nibble.

I think it couldn't be more obvious that I'm a villager and I don't think any villager would want to race me. Indeed you've only to look back and see that nobody else was interested even when I suggested it. I've been way too loud, way too big a target to have any role, and for that reason there's a good chance I'll be taken out in the morning but nobody would want to waste a lynch on me.

Indeed, for the very same reasons I highly doubt Mick is anything other than a villager. If he's a role, he's awful at it and I don't think he's stupid.

So, a spat between Mick and I, a big sign saying "Race us," and you're the only one who surfaces. It's a nice juicy target for one of the baddies who wants to slink in and 'contribute' without sticking their neck out...

****. I thought the deadline was 10.

****. I thought the deadline was 10.

Changed to 9pm for this game at the request of a few peeps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hardly twisted your words. The end result is the same. The posts were made in game time.

Anyway. You survived. Well done.

Hopefully we'll be less of a cluster**** as a village tomorrow.

I don't see it that way. You deliberately twisted my words. Discuss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement