Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I agree with this. Worst case scenario, we're about to lose 3 players. Best case scenario, we lose none (all houses go for the same person and the bodyguard has protected them) but that seems highly unlikely. I think there are a handful of people who may have marked themselves for slaughter by being too helpful, so there's a good chance that 2 of the baddies pick the same character.

Best case scenario is that the baddies slaughter each other... That would be an epic win. Man thing is that we don't lose three villagers

Ya probably my favorite character def top 3

I donnt even read messsages lol I was talking about jaqen h'ghar

Uriel. wrote: »
    Best case scenario is that the baddies slaughter each other... That would be an epic win. Man thing is that we don't lose three villagers

Actually, after the first slaughter we were told which family did the killing. Obviously there was only one slaughter, but today will we which family killed a player. In other words if there separate players are killed, will we know which player was killed by a white walker, which was killed by a Baratheon etc.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Yeah obviously that'd be ideal but until the priest comes forward (and I gave reasons why I think that should be tomorrow morning after the slaughter), I think we have to assume worst case scenario.

Valar jagulis?

O I get this now very slow this morning :o

• Advertisement

Yeah obviously that'd be ideal but until the priest comes forward (and I gave reasons why I think that should be tomorrow morning after the slaughter), I think we have to assume worst case scenario.

Ya we wont know if they have killed each other but if they both kill the same person we can take it that they were part of team village...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Ya we wont know if they have killed each other but if they both kill the same person we can take it that they were part of team village...

Unless they were the NK.

Yes the priest should continue to lay low gather as much info as possible and try to identify someone safe to train

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Morgen all.

The_Valeyard - did you really have just have a baby? (Well - Mrs. The_Valeyard :p). Reading back, and I saw that last night but thought it was a joke.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

BN-OI499_mcshan_J_20160605220930.jpg
    Nopeare wrote: »

Jaqen-Hghar-Official-HBO1-810x539.jpg

I have no idea who these are? Book reader only here.

(Ah, Nopeare's is in the link - Jaqen Hagar, okay. Any clues who Jason's is?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

What do you suggest?

That we all try and work together (if a villager obv) and not end up like last night at the last minute.

Maybe try and get our votes in before 8 and that way once we have posted we have a bit of time to try and sort it out?

Maybe its a silly suggestion but it might be useful... villagers wont mind working together anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

quickbeam wrote: »
    I have no idea who these are? Book reader only here.

(Ah, Nopeare's is in the link - Jaqen Hagar, okay. Any clues who Jason's is?)

He was one of the Septons that the rebels from the brotherhood killed. Found the hound.

****. I thought the deadline was 10.

I don't buy this. 9pm was in the OP. AND the WWGM gave a 1 hour warning at 8pm.

LOOK hard at QB he is coming up really suss now... bye bye had fun today..

I dont have any real suspects atm I want to look at Jason and QB closer tomoro again not accusing but thats where ill start my searching

Why, if I can ask?

Why, if I can ask?

You were all over the shop yesterday clearing me one minute hanging me the next I missed out between 7-830 so maybe you had reasons just found it strange. You seem a little different aswell helpfull but not quite as.

Could be nothing as I said just going to go through your posts today is all nothing to worry about if your a nice guy.

You were all over the shop yesterday clearing me one minute hanging me the next I missed out between 7-830 so maybe you had reasons just found it strange. You seem a little different aswell helpfull but not quite as.

Could be nothing as I said just going to go through your posts today is all nothing to worry about if your a nice guy.

Fair enough, I can't deny I was all over the place. But I was just highlighting anything I thought of as suspicious and looking for explanations, which I then accepted if they seemed reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sullivlo wrote: »
    I think we should wait and see who is still here after the munch and then decide.

That's the only course of action between now and 10am. After that we need to suggest candidates for a potential race this evening. Hopefully the selection can be more concise than yesterday.

For now all we can do is sit tight and hope that the village doesn't suffer a massive blow in the next 45 mins.

How about this - between 10am and 5pm, we all vote on two players we want in the race, and our reasons why. Whichever two come top we run.
    Between 5pm and 9pm we vote on one of those two that we all decide on, with arguments to be made for both sides.

WerewolfGM wrote: »

y0ssar1an22 was lynched.

Yossar1an22 - 13 Votes - Barney - Sully - MicksJag - Neurotic - Xaracatz - Andy - Valeyard - MrsFD - Dottie - Crosstownk - Persepoly - Nopeare - The Sheriff
    Micksjaguar - 8 votes - Partyjungle - Jason - Yosser - Gufc - Stoogie - Quickbeam - Uriel -
    MrsFlushdraw - 2 votes - Max Alex - Mahama
    JasonS246 - 1 vote - Shatterproof
    Shatterproof - 1 vote - ShaneC

Did Note Vote - 1 The Dazzler

Any point in trying to analyse the voting from last night. Too early to get definitive patterns. But perhaps it would be useful to get a roundup rationale from each person for their votes?

Obviously "The Dazzler"'s non-vote is an issue and I also think it worth exploring the Sheriff's split vote - yosser and Nopeare, particularly the reason for the Nopeare vote.

From my side of things, I tagged Yosser for a vote early yesterday, predominately because of all his wild accusations thrown around the place - probably naming half the village as lynch candidates throughout the day.

Mind you, I wasn't entirely convinced of his "baddie" status.

Secondly, MicksJaguar came to attention, mainly because of his strange request of Andy (to write his (Mick's) name) and the various coloured fonts used (sign of a task, perhaps?).

Again not fully convinced that he is a baddie, but with very little to go on, In my mind these were the two best candidates for a day 1 lynch, given all the difficulties that come with a day 1 lynch.

Mrs. FlushDraw was in the mix for a while, but taking the mods at their pregame word , prior knowledge of GoT was not required for the game and as such, the main reason why MrsF came to the fore was the accusation regarding posting various GoT location, I felt didn't tie up with the Mod's word. Therefore, it just left Mick and Yosser in the running for me.

As a race off was already largely agreed amongnst the village I, I think along with some others eventually suggested a raceoff between Mick and Yosser.

My money was largely on Yosser, but Max made some very strange last minute defence of Mick Jaguar, almost like he was admitting to a role. I thought this odd - I don't think it is ever a good play to give up a role on day 1. So I changed my vote to Mick towards the end of the lynch vote period.

So that's my story..
    Max hasn't explained his actions well...yet.

Any point in trying to analyse the voting from last night. Too early to get definitive patterns.

I agree on hanging tight to see what is left of the village post 10am and exploring options for tonight, but I do think we also need to reflect on yesterday and last night's vote as well.

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »

SORRY, I FORGOT TO ADD THE SHERIFF'S VOTE TO THE LYNCH RESULT, THAT'S BEEN CORRECTED IN THE ORIGINAL POST NOW. HE ALSO VOTED FOR YOSSER

Sheriff voted for Yoss both times, Uriel.

ah ok, missed that, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I also think it worth exploring the Sheriff's split vote - yosser and Nopeare, particularly the reason for the Nopeare vote.

Both Nuerotic and the Sheriff voted for Yosser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I agree on hanging tight to see what is left of the village post 10am and exploring options for tonight, but I do think we also need to reflect on yesterday and last night's vote as well.

We'll know more when we see who is munched in 20 mins.

ah ok, missed that, thanks!

actually, QB I am not sure if jayop meant that A Nerotic voted for Yosser there? Because in the lynch result both A nerotic (yosser) and the Sheriff (Nopeare) are listed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

My money was largely on Yosser, but Max made some very strange last minute defence of Mick Jaguar, almost like he was admitting to a role. I thought this odd - I don't think it is ever a good play to give up a role on day 1. So I changed my vote to Mick towards the end of the lynch vote period.

So that's my story..
    Max hasn't explained his actions well...yet.

If you thought this was the case (it isn't), why would you keep drawing attention to it? :rolleyes:

actually, QB I am not sure if jayop meant that A Nerotic voted for Yosser there? Because in the lynch result both A nerotic (yosser) and the Sheriff (Nopeare) are listed.

Nopeare isn't the Sheriff; Neurotic is.

If you thought this was the case (it isn't), why would you keep drawing attention to it? :rolleyes:

because, i don't think somebody who has played the game before would offer up their role on day 1 - rather it would more likely be a ploy from a baddie at the very last minute to influence a vote...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

because, i don't think somebody who has played the game before would offer up their role on day 1 - rather it would more likely be a ploy from a baddie at the very last minute to influence a vote...

Pure ridiculous. Only a monumental idiot of a baddie would do anything like that. You're chasing shadows.

• Advertisement

Nopeare isn't the Sheriff; Neurotic is.

get that now, the way my phone was displaying the result from last night had the sheriff - nopeare, on a separate line, so it looked like the Sheriff voted for Nopeare, rather than the sheriff and nopeare voting for yosser. Works better on my laptop now and I can see my mistake. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement