Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Pure ridiculous. Only a monumental idiot of a baddie would do anything like that. You're chasing shadows.

so explain your last minute defence of Mick with all of the certainty that he's not a baddie?

sullivlo wrote: »
    We'll know more when we see who is munched slaughter in 20 mins.

;) quit living in the past :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

We'll know more when we see who is munched in 20 mins.

Yeah - I don't want to go through loads of posts to start identifying somebody who ends up getting killed this morning anyway. This morning's actions should give us some actual pointers to work with anyway. It would be good to know the roles of all of the dead players for sure. I'd say the priest is more important than even the seer in this game - one peek a day for the seer vs four confirmed roles per day by the priest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Uriel. wrote: »
    so explain your last minute defence of Mick with all of the certainty that he's not a baddie?

I'd be more interested to hear an explanation for why you were so eager to steer him into the race. He's done nothing to indicate he's a baddie.

I'd be more interested to hear an explanation for why you were so eager to steer him into the race. He's done nothing to indicate he's a baddie.

i've already explained my voting rationale. more than most and more than you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

i've already explained my voting rationale. more than most and more than you.

There is no onus on someone to explain why they didn't vote for someone. The reason is simple: I don't think he's a baddie.

Mick is a player who will be valuable to the village. He is highly active, he's happy to go back and trawl through people's post to find patterns or raise suspicions. He's alert and will point things out that other people miss. Yeah, he gets things wrong, but he's also absolutely not the kind of player you want to string up on a whim unless you've really good reasons to think that he's an enemy. And you don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

A slow dawn broke over Westeros this morning, as Lannister and Baratheon alike murdered men and women.

It was in the Westerlands, as the pale sun rose along the coast, that the body of Xaracatz was found. Floating face down in the water, she bobbed along the rocks, her throat slit from ear to ear. The Lannisters looked coldly on as they watched her limp body being retrieved from the water, if this was the price of power, it was one they were willing to pay.

Far to the east, Maximus Alexander found himself waking in a dark place, a cool breeze ran over his body. He realised he was naked, and had been hooded.

"You remember me don't you? Don't tell me you've forgotten my voice"

Max nodded slowly, and groaned that he did, how could he forget the gentle rasping of his voice, even in the hooded darkness, he could see his face clearly in his mind.

"Goooood, let's see what other memories we can unhinge. Tell me what you know about the other families plans"

Up North, a rider following whispers and rumours of a stirring near the Fist headed that way on her own.
    Mahama in her foolishness strayed too far north of the wall. There she met her death as a lone rider appeared and turned all around him to Ice.

"Hear me now low born and high born, the time of the Nights King is upon you. Our reign has begun"

A scream colder than any ice penetrated the morning air as her head was sliced from her shoulders, her body fell into a slump as her death cries echod hollowly.

Xaracatz was killed by the Lannisters.
    Maximus Alexander was killed by the Baratheons.
    Mahamageehad was killed by the Night King.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, well, that's a bit of a surprise. Will take some thinking about.

my head hurts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

quickbeam wrote: »
    Okay, well, that's a bit of a surprise. Will take some thinking about.

We can have a look at who they suggested voting for and who they actually voted for to see if there is a link.

• Advertisement

We can have a look at who they suggested voting for and who they actually voted for to see if there is a link.

Jason looks like a prime suspect now regarding Max.

Crap kinda felt Mahama had a role...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

hmmm i had Max pegged as a Baddie, wonder if he was a Lannister then.

picking off solid players.

I think we need to race Mick with Nopeare. that is my choice anyway

Could be wrong but I think Max was just a villager drawing attention away from someone else.

my head hurts

Not as much as Mahama's!

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Based on lynch votes. Mrs Flushdraw had both Max and Mahama vote for her and now look at them

Max voted for Mrs. F
    MG voted for Mrs. F
    Xara voted for Yoss

why nopeare?

Why Nopeare?

Could be wrong but I think Max was just a villager drawing attention away from someone else.

Drawing attention away from you mostly..... :)

• Advertisement

Shane.C wrote: »
    Based on lynch votes. Mrs Flushdraw had both Max and Mahama vote for her and now look at them

Yeah but two different groups* voted for them, it's not like they were consulting and deciding on a strategy to slaughter anyone who voted for MrsF.

*well one group, and one individual.

Shane.C wrote: »

think I would be that obvious?. If that were the case I may as well ride an undead horse and carry an icy sword lol

5 dead, 20 left, and still none of us (except the Priest) knows if that's 5 baddies (doubtful!) or 5 goodies. Hopefully there was one or two baddies in the lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Jason looks like a prime suspect now regarding Max.

I was waiting for this. Please explain why?

It would be incredibly stupid of me as a baddie to hit Max immediately after our squabble. It puts an enourmous target on me which could very well be lethal.

This is a classic case of the baddies using our squabble to propel me to the top of the suspect list.

think I would be that obvious?. If that were the case I may as well ride an undead horse and carry an icy sword lol

Really wish we could start explaining the GOT references for those that don't watch it!

Why Nopeare?

i will get bac to yu, struggling to type with tin foil on nails as i remove my el nails.

Drawing attention away from you mostly..... :)

Ya so wait untill his role is out before you lynch me surely? You seem to be hard on me now as I said I dont know why you did a complete 180

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Well this is a bit of surprise. I'll have to do some reading back prior to the lynch to get my head around it.

There's also the possibility that a Lannister killed a Baratheon or vice versa - or both. Unlikely but possible.

MrsF - why are you suspect of Nopeare? I'd be interested to hear your view on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

@MrsF , honestly no. I don't think anyone would be that oblivious as to do that. I'm just pointing out what I see

• Advertisement

i will get bac to yu, struggling to type with tin foil on nails as i remove my el nails.

Anything in the letters mrsf left out?

K O G

Could be reading too much into this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement