Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ya so wait untill his role is out before you lynch me surely? You seem to be hard on me now as I said I dont know why you did a complete 180

I think it was more a 360 - suspicious of you over the Andy thing and the colour thing;

then not suspicious when you offered explanations and Uriel made his comment;

then suspicious again when I realised Uriel's comment was a joke.

So back where I was in the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Moderator said a task wouldn't be associated with miss spelling or something similar

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think it was more a 360 - suspicious of you over the Andy thing and the colour thing;

then not suspicious when you offered explanations and Uriel made his comment;

then suspicious again when I realised Uriel's comment was a joke.

So back where I was in the beginning.

Im not going to clog things up with this debate as it'd be a waste of our efforts, but you seem way more clear on me then ever. Im a villager last I'll say on it

Here's my thoughts on the Mick/Max thing:

Max jumped to Mick's defence - somebody suggested this might have been because Max was the Seer and had peaked Mick and knew him to be a goodie. But that would be an extremely suspicious move for a Seer to make, to risk outting themselves over a simple villager.

I think it's more likely that Mick and Max were part of the same family, and that's why Max was out to protect Mick. Now there's a 66% chance that's a baddie family and a 33% chance it's a goodie family. And I'm undecided now which it is. That Max is now slaughtered might lend strength to him being a good family, but it still doesn't rule out that Lannister killed a Baratheon or vice versa.

Im not going to clog things up with this debate as it'd be a waste of our efforts, but you seem way more clear on me then ever. Im a villager last I'll say on it

No, still really only a suspicion. The colour thing is circumstantial at best. As good as Yoss's erratic accusations yesterday morning. But it's all we have.

• Advertisement

Here's my thoughts on the Mick/Max thing:

Max jumped to Mick's defence - somebody suggested this might have been because Max was the Seer and had peaked Mick and knew him to be a goodie. But that would be an extremely suspicious move for a Seer to make, to risk outting themselves over a simple villager.

I think it's more likely that Mick and Max were part of the same family, and that's why Max was out to protect Mick. Now there's a 66% chance that's a baddie family and a 33% chance it's a goodie family. And I'm undecided now which it is. That Max is now slaughtered might lend strength to him being a good family, but it still doesn't rule out that Lannister killed a Baratheon or vice versa.

If you think that wait till the priest comes out anything else from you would look very suss imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Nopeare wrote: »
    I don't know why but think I'll be gone in the morning.

If I do survive, I don't think I'll get on till around lunch time tomorrow as I've meetings in the morning.

why nopeare?

Took me a bit to find the post. This, it's flimsy but it is often a ww tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Christ, I don't know what to make of those killings. Too many factions at play here. Head melting.

Max was on my radar as a role and was killed by Baratheons - so possibly a Lannister or a Stark out of the equation?

Is it safe to assume that the NK survived? If the NK chooses someone to kill and the NK themselves are killed by Lannister/Baratheon on the same night what happens?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Really wish we could start explaining the GOT references for those that don't watch it!
    Would have at the time if I could have :)

nightskinghorse-large_trans++NJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg
    Anything in the letters mrsf left out?

K O G

Could be reading too much into this

I think you are lol. I was removing my gel polish after the wedding last weekend and everytime I typed the wee bit of tin foil holding the cotton wool fell off making typing difficult.

Ready WAY into this more than needed. Those who have battled with gel nails may know this problem :)

crosstownk wrote: »
    Well this is a bit of surprise. I'll have to do some reading back prior to the lynch to get my head around it.

There's also the possibility that a Lannister killed a Baratheon or vice versa - or both. Unlikely but possible.

MrsF - why are you suspect of Nopeare? I'd be interested to hear your view on that.

AT the end of the day, the Lannisters need to wipe out the Baratheon's so they might be looking at each other and not just the seer or melissandre.

• Advertisement

A hopeful thought that just occurred to me - with 2-3 killings possible each night, the priest will have a huge amount of info to work on each day. If they choose an apprentice carefully we'll have a powerful advantage there.

Right im going for a strong coffee..

Any thoughts on the Priest coming out today if the bodygaurd is still around?

The village has a lot of roles to play with there has to be a startegy there regaurding people coming out on thread.

Im not asking anyone to reveal anything at the moment just wondering could we devise a plan to fully utilise all the roles we have

Any thoughts on the Priest coming out today if the bodygaurd is still around?

Early days, no? I think in a day or two the priest might have enough to go on to choose their apprentice, but doing anything before that sounds v risky to me.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Early days, no? I think in a day or two the priest might have enough to go on to choose their apprentice, but doing anything before that sounds v risky to me.

+1 on this. A bit dodgy as they will have double the info tomorrow and maybe an apprentice to take over.

Everything is a risk. If they leave it too late they could get lynched (unlikely) or slaughtered and take all their information with them leaving us all completely in the dark.

On balance though, yes, I think best to wait.

Ya it is a bit I was trying to work out a way where if a stark and the priest came out if there was a body gaurd, the priest could train up a known villager and we might get 3 days out of them. I'm Failing to do so atm mind.

Our real strenght as a village is our number of roles or biggest weakness is the lack of information we have. There has to be a way surely.

The baddies also only get 2 kills tonight so it seems like a better time to make a play then when we are up against 3 kills

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Everything is a risk. If they leave it too late they could get lynched (unlikely) or slaughtered and take all their information with them leaving us all completely in the dark.

On balance though, yes, I think best to wait.

Probably best to leave it until tomorrow anyway, but if they do look like getting lynched tonight, they should out themselves.

This is all subject to both the priest and body gaurd being alive mind but the priest knows all roles that are dead so if we have it a plan worked out they will be able to see if its viable or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

fwiw I think Max's defence of Mick last night was a red herring, either a baddie trying to convince us he's good, or a villager falling on his own sword, seems like a risky move for a Lannister to take as it makes you an obvious target for the Baratheons. So in the best case scenario he was a villager worst case he was a stark, the seer, the priest or the bodyguard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

This is the problem. While it's probably a bit early for the priest to come out, there is the risk the priest of getting killed in one of the tomorrows two slaughters.

Hopefully the priest now has a trainee who is on the village side.

• Advertisement

So, are we going to start our nominations for the race?

I'll go with Jason v Dazz

Jason because he's been a bit suspicious in some respects (not wholly convinced on this, but my other suspect, Mick, I'm happy to leave off for the moment unless more evidence comes to light)

Dazz because he's a low poster - uncharacteristically so based on previous games, a possible NK trying to be inconspicuous, and his forgetting to vote thinking the deadline was 10pm last night seemed weird.

Hey, I'm not saying these are the best nominees, but I just wanted to get the ball rolling on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

So, are we going to start our nominations for the race?

I'll go with Jason v Dazz

Jason because he's been a bit suspicious in some respects (not wholly convinced on this, but my other suspect, Mick, I'm happy to leave off for the moment unless more evidence comes to light)

Elaborate please. What have I done to be nominated for a race?

Ok here is an example

Body gaurd alive, priest comes out as does one of the starks, priest trains stark.

Bg flips a coin on who to protect.

2 murders tonight which could lead to 3 scenarios

1 Both try kill the protected
    2 Both kill the un protected
    3 Or one on each (worst case)

In case one its a great win for us and the following night both would have to go after the protected player again reducing the amount of kills the King night would also have to go after 1 or the 2 and we could have 3 kills on one player (major downside to this if its a stark we lose the other 2)

2 we would lose both priest in 2 nights but we again have limited 4 kills down to 2 King night would do his own thing

3 we lose both priest in 2 days and have only limited 4 kills to 3 as the whichever bad team got the kill wouldnt go after the saved one on the 2nd night. again night king would do his own thing

just an example to show where my thinking is at, I just think the night of only 2 kills is the time to make the play and if we wait untill thursday the chances of the priest being around are slim.

we could also have a seer and 2 starks left after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Dazz because he's a low poster - uncharacteristically so based on previous games, a possible NK trying to be inconspicuous, and his forgetting to vote thinking the deadline was 10pm last night seemed weird.

If Dazz missed the vote again tonight how long after the vote was due would he get mod killed? if it's instant, that could be a waste of a lynch, lying low could be an NK tactic, but it could also be a priest, the apprentice or the seer?

I reckon we reace these 2 low posters

Digital Solitude 5
    Jayop 4

Im real suss on that Jayop lad tbh

Elaborate please. What have I done to be nominated for a race?

Just trying to get the ball rolling on nominees for a race. Who are your nominations?
    If Dazz missed the vote again tonight how long after the vote was due would he get mod killed? if it's instant, that could be a waste of a lynch, lying low could be an NK tactic, but it could also be a priest, the apprentice or the seer?

He'd be mod-killed immediately. So true, a wasted lynch. But he might not miss the vote this time. And yes, there could be other reasons for his lying low. So what, are we just going to ignore all low posters because they could be a roled player? Who are your nominations to run in a race?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Just trying to get the ball rolling on nominees for a race. Who are your nominations?/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

I'm too bogged down atm to crawl through the posts made by the dead. Will be using my lunch hour at 1pm for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I reckon we reace these 2 low posters

Digital Solitude 5
    Jayop 4

Im real suss on that Jayop lad tbh

Unsure if serious...

Unsure if serious...

I was joking

That being said if Jayop was here, I'd be trying to lynch him no doubt :pac:

Right off to do real stuff back 3ish

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote:
    Grand so you and conovar too, that means we have 1 last space for the raid

Me pls? Haven't had a go yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement