Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Could be wrong but I think Max was just a villager drawing attention away from someone else.

The more I think about it the more that comes to mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Yossar1an22 - 13 Votes - Barney - Sully - MicksJag - Neurotic - Xaracatz - Andy - Valeyard - MrsFD - Dottie - Crosstownk - Persepoly - Nopeare - The Sheriff
    Micksjaguar - 8 votes - Partyjungle - Jason - Yosser - Gufc - Stoogie - Quickbeam - Uriel -
    MrsFlushdraw - 2 votes - Max Alex - Mahama
    JasonS246 - 1 vote - Shatterproof
    Shatterproof - 1 vote - ShaneC

Did Note Vote - 1 The Dazzler

The votes from last night just for reference.

I agree with quickbeam about it being uncharacteristic of Dazz to be a low poster. Missing the vote may seem odd but it could be just one of those things and maybe he wasn't aware of the new lynch time although that seems unlikely given he's played before.

I'm not convinced either way on Jason nor am overly suss of Nopeare in the way that MrsF is. I could be convinced either way.

Max and mahama both voted for MrsF - is there something in that perhaps?

Wow. I was just down by the river having a scrub. I thought Max had a role. That's what I took from him defending Mick. Of course the other may be the case that Max and Mick were both members of the same family. Starks have very strong family values so would be more inclined to protect each other. The other two groups are far more ruthless.

Why were zara and mahama targeted though? I must look back at their posts and see was there anything in them which would make the baddies nervous. The Baratheons in their own room, Lannisters in theirs, Starks as well. The Night King, is he in a room with the Bars or the Lans as well or a complete loner?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

I have only read a few posts after the slaughter so still a bit to catch up but others have said max and mahama both voted for her and my original vote was the one to get her in the race and now she wants me to be raced!!

Current state of play:
    1 y0ssar1an22
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium - munched by The Baretheons
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander - killed by B
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad - killed by NK
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler
    22 Xaracats - killed by L
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

Starks + villagers
    Lannister's - killed 1
    Baratheons - killed 2
    Night King - killed 1

Sheriff - A Neurotic - immune from munch and lynch
    Bran Stark
    Melisandre
    Barristan Selmy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

A Neurotic wrote:
    Me pls? Haven't had a go yet!

Jesus Christ this app. Posted in the complete wrong thread. Cue people suspicious of this being a task.

Stoogie wrote: »
    We are supposed to be lynching Lions or Stags if he's a Wolf he should be left alone :p.
    Stoogie wrote: »
    I think you mean a Stag or Lion. The Starks are the Wolves and as such would protect their brother.

I want stoogie up for the chop

We had the 5 messages all with smileys, we have the 2 above mentioning stags lions and wolfs in 2 messages he has a lot of posts but most of it is filler.

My vote tonight

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Wow. I was just down by the river having a scrub. I thought Max had a role. That's what I took from him defending Mick. Of course the other may be the case that Max and Mick were both members of the same family. Starks have very strong family values so would be more inclined to protect each other. The other two groups are far more ruthless.

Why were zara and mahama targeted though? I must look back at their posts and see was there anything in them which would make the baddies nervous. The Baratheons in their own room, Lannisters in theirs, Starks as well. The Night King, is he in a room with the Bars or the Lans as well or a complete loner?

I've no idea about mahama. Only thing I can think of about Xara is that she did a great post (423) which was analytical. I think there might be some clues in there, if we knew which pieces were the bits that scared the Lannisters.

Proposing MrsF for the race, simply because the two people who voted for her were killed.

Unsure about who to race her against.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Long post ahead...:

Ok

Bad guys

1. The Lannisters
    3 people / 1 kill per night

2. The Baratheons

3. The Night King
    1 person / .5 kills per night

So,
    The Night King is the most valuable to kill, but, equally, they’d be fking crazy to out themselves for this reason. Assumption – the Night King is flying low for the moment.
    Three things to raise suspicion at this point:

1. People behaving weird (multiple posts, strange requests – possible tasks)

Shatter did make those three posts in a row. I’m thinking that was a joke though. He did hint about being a seer, however, which seems a bit odd to do.

Partyjungle claimed to be the Night King. Bit fking crazy as I said – unless it’s a task. He also posted “Sounds like I'm playing dumb here but what exactly are the tasks...?”. Guilty conscious?

MicksJag did that can you write out my name post. He did explain it – still weird though. Then the “Snow” bit in white – that makes me very suspicious – even the explanation doesn’t ring true for me.

2. People coming out with unfounded accusations

Yossar – ‘nuff said. But, will go on anyway. Sullivo, Uriel, Jason, Crosstown (kinda), Barney (kinda)

3. Low post count

I’m gonna defend this one – even though it’s the one I was accused of. It’s day 1, and during working hours. However, low post count:

Jayop 2

Persepoly 2

Xaracatz 2

Barney92 2

The_Dazzler 2

And – I’m going to throw in a fourth:

4. Over defence of posters

I only thought of this one when I was going through the later pages – but it might be worth looking at.

My two cents – I would race Yossar and Micksjag.

I’d go for Yossar for the lynch. I read a lot of the last thread, and it’s like he’s trying to channel the spirit of Tigger so that he can get a following.

Micksjags’ behaviour is weird though, so I’d put him in as a second potential.

That took fecking ages!

Here's Xara's post again.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »

They were killed my different teams though

quickbeam wrote: »
    Here's Xara's post again.

what do you make of it?

NK is a complete loner.

I find this far too hard at the moment. We have next to nothing to go on. Even the NK/Barath/Lannister kills are mostly randomly selected. How can we infer anything if the killers had no master plan themselves? It is only day 2 so I guess its supposed be hard at this stage.

I suggest racing two people to see what they say so they can be possibly caught in a lie later on.

I suggest MicksJaguar vs MrsFD

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Long post ahead...:

Ok

Bad guys

1. The Lannisters

2. The Baratheons

3. The Night King
    1 person / .5 kills per night

So,
    The Night King is the most valuable to kill, but, equally, they’d be fking crazy to out themselves for this reason. Assumption – the Night King is flying low for the moment.
    Three things to raise suspicion at this point:

1. People behaving weird (multiple posts, strange requests – possible tasks)

Shatter did make those three posts in a row. I’m thinking that was a joke though. He did hint about being a seer, however, which seems a bit odd to do.

Partyjungle claimed to be the Night King. Bit fking crazy as I said – unless it’s a task. He also posted “Sounds like I'm playing dumb here but what exactly are the tasks...?”. Guilty conscious?

MicksJag did that can you write out my name post. He did explain it – still weird though. Then the “Snow” bit in white – that makes me very suspicious – even the explanation doesn’t ring true for me.

2. People coming out with unfounded accusations

Yossar – ‘nuff said. But, will go on anyway. Sullivo, Uriel, Jason, Crosstown (kinda), Barney (kinda)

3. Low post count

I’m gonna defend this one – even though it’s the one I was accused of. It’s day 1, and during working hours. However, low post count:

Jayop 2

Persepoly 2

Xaracatz 2

Barney92 2

The_Dazzler 2

And – I’m going to throw in a fourth:

4. Over defence of posters

I only thought of this one when I was going through the later pages – but it might be worth looking at.

My two cents – I would race Yossar and Micksjag.

I’d go for Yossar for the lynch. I read a lot of the last thread, and it’s like he’s trying to channel the spirit of Tigger so that he can get a following.

Micksjags’ behaviour is weird though, so I’d put him in as a second potential.

That took fecking ages!

Quoted to save everyone going back searching

what do you make of it?

Just re-read it there and absolutely nothing jumps out. But she was mostly quiet, and this was the one analytical post she made, so it's the best chance of being the reason.

Though the Lannisters themselves might have just shot in the dark and picked Xara, it might have no reason to it at all.

So confusing :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

They were killed my different teams though

Maha was killed by the NK though, and Max by the Baratheons Mrs FW could still be a Lannister

Maha was killed by the NK though, and Max by the Baratheons Mrs FW could still be a Lannister

Ya she could be but people are infering, 2 people who voted for her got killed so she is more likley to be bad which isnt the case.

Agree, I don't think we can infer anything from two victims having voted for the same person as the votees were working separately.

NK is a complete loner.

I find this far too hard at the moment. We have next to nothing to go on. Even the NK/Barath/Lannister kills are mostly randomly selected. How can we infer anything if the killers had no master plan themselves? It is only day 2 so I guess its supposed be hard at this stage.

I suggest racing two people to see what they say so they can be possibly caught in a lie later on.

I suggest MicksJaguar vs MrsFD

I had forgotten about zara's post. As it stands now we have absolutely nothing to go on :(
    But perhaps like you say the baddies have no real master plan either. At least that puts us in a less precarious position if they are just as clueless. I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just trying to get the ball rolling on nominees for a race. Who are your nominations?

He'd be mod-killed immediately. So true, a wasted lynch. But he might not miss the vote this time. And yes, there could be other reasons for his lying low. So what, are we just going to ignore all low posters because they could be a roled player? Who are your nominations to run in a race?

If he was about to be modkilled then maybe he is a good idea for a lynch subject? prob daft but if he isn't interested in playing then it's better to lose 1 player at lynch instead of 1 lynchee and 1 modkill? better for village anyway.
    The votes from last night just for reference.

I agree with quickbeam about it being uncharacteristic of Dazz to be a low poster. Missing the vote may seem odd but it could be just one of those things and maybe he wasn't aware of the new lynch time although that seems unlikely given he's played before.

I'm not convinced either way on Jason nor am overly suss of Nopeare in the way that MrsF is. I could be convinced either way.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Proposing MrsF for the race, simply because the two people who voted for her were killed.

Unsure about who to race her against.

This logic is just stupid. Why would either a Baratheon team or a Lannister team get me to take one for the team and make things so obvious.

It is a GoT theme, not Suicide Squad!

And as to the Night King, that would just be really stoopid on my part to do such an obvious kill.

I think those trying to lynch me need to be looked at as they are clutching at straws and there is no real evidence.

I would be more inclined to look at say, Dazzler & Andy. I think one of them or maybe both is a baddie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

He'd be mod-killed immediately. So true, a wasted lynch. But he might not miss the vote this time. And yes, there could be other reasons for his lying low. So what, are we just going to ignore all low posters because they could be a roled player? Who are your nominations to run in a race?

Ok I have to go do some actual work for a while, for the moment i'm gonna say Mrs FW, I suspected her yesterday and changed my vote to go with the consensus and 2nd nomination Stoogie, I noticed the triple post that Mick pointed out too and thought it had a wiff of task off it.

I would be more inclined to look at say, Dazzler & Andy. I think one of them or maybe both is a baddie.

Why Andy?

Why Andy?

Gawd you are quick to defend? team mate??

He is just different this game, maybe he has other stuff going on but it is just something I am picking up. I just think he may be a baddie. Could be wrong but just on looking at his previous play I think he may be a Stag or a Lion!

It looks like the Lannisters/Baratheons may also be targeting low posters in case they are roled players.

I don't see any reason for lyching Andy at this point.

Yesterday we Mick was one of most peoples choices to be raced. It seems that may have swayed somewhat due to Max's post.

I'm still a bit suspect of the coloured posting. Have most people now dismissed this?

He asked why (s did I) - I'd hardly call that defending.

He is just different this game, maybe he has other stuff going on but it is just something I am picking up. I just think he may be a baddie. Could be wrong but just on looking at his previous play I think he may be a Stag or a Lion!

No, just curious when people accuse but offer no explanation. This is the first accusation for Andy I've seen and it just seemed out of the blue and strange. Andy hasn't struck me as baddie at all, personally. Even the above "I just think he may be a baddie" is very vague. Odd.

I'm still a bit suspect of the coloured posting. Have most people now dismissed this?

Not dismissed it (sorry, Mick! :) ), but put it on the back-burner for the moment.

Actually who the good of the village it might be best to lynch me my ****ing around yesterday with the writing will be brought up the whole time while im alive and distract from finding the bad guys.

Might also be a case to landslide me too.

*for not who

• Advertisement

But all the logic that I must be a baddie because of who the baddies killed last night is more logic? I said I felt his posting style was different and that is what I am going by.

All you guys are using silly flimsy evidence that says I am either the worst Night King or the Lannisters wanted to make me look guilty!

I would be looking at all you that are accusing me tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement