Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Actually who the good of the village it might be best to lynch me my ****ing around yesterday with the writing will be brought up the whole time while im alive and distract from finding the bad guys.

Might also be a case to landslide me too.

How very noble of you :)

A landslide will teach us nothing. And you'd be insulting the sacrifice Max made for you by killing yourself the same day :)

Who do you propose for a race?

But all the logic that I must be a baddie because of who the baddies killed last night is more logic? I said I felt his posting style was different and that is what I am going by.

All you guys are using silly flimsy evidence that says I am either the worst Night King or the Lannisters wanted to make me look guilty!

I would be looking at all you that are accusing me tbh.

I haven't accused you. Quite the opposite actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

quickbeam wrote: »

A landslide will teach us nothing. And you'd be insulting the sacrifice Max made for you by killing yourself the same day :)

Races tell us nothing since we don't get to know the result of the lynch,

If folk want to lynch me that is fine. But it's a mistake as I am not a baddie. But I am not going to make 464351 posts saying the same thing over and over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Actually who the good of the village it might be best to lynch me my ****ing around yesterday with the writing will be brought up the whole time while im alive and distract from finding the bad guys.

I was all set to vote for you last night but Max's post swayed me at the last minute - for better or worse - I don't know just yet.

At the moment I'd like to give you the benefit of the seer rather than the priest but I'm confused and unsure about anything - that's just how I'm thinking at the moment.

I haven't accused you. Quite the opposite actually.

I was meaning you as in all the people accusing me, not directed at anyone except those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I would be looking at all you that are accusing me tbh.

I think you'll find that everybody is look at everybody! :)

I have a reason for the landslide but I cant say as it on thread as it might point out something (flimsy I know) but for the sake of one day it'd be worth it.

I want stoogie lynched tbh against who im not sure, im suspect of james and a little bit of party jungle.

Stoogie had posted about 16 times at this stage yesterday and nothing so far today yes real life stuff it could be possible was doing a task and wanted to hide it in a mass of messages?

I pointed out 2 things that could possibly his tasks

The ok :) 5 times

And mention lions, wolfs and stags in 2 seperate messages

crosstownk wrote: »
    I think you'll find that everybody is look at everybody! :)

Those Lannisters and Baratheons are sitting back and watching us all squabble :)

True, races won't tell us anything at the moment. But hopefully we will find out what the Priest and Seer know and then it'll be good to have that information.

Just looking back at who voted for a race, we have, so far:

QB - Jason v Dazz
    Mick - Stoogie vs Mick?
    Sullivo - MrsF vs
    PartyJungle - Mick vs MrsF
    MrsF - Dazz vs Andy
    Dottie - MrsF vs Stoogie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

We do though... i dont know if the race is a good idea as there are 3 badie groups, each with their own agenda. Would it not take to long to find a pattern?

Tbh i think the fact that both people who voted for you by the badies was intentionally done to arouse suspicion for you.

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Tbh i think the fact that both people who voted for you by the badies was intentionally done to arouse suspicion for you.

It's really not possible!! It has to be co-incidences. Baddies don't get to communicate with each other. There could be no coordinated voting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

True, races won't tell us anything at the moment. But hopefully we will find out what the Priest and Seer know and then it'll be good to have that information.

Just looking back at who voted for a race, we have, so far:

QB - Jason v Dazz
    Mick - Stoogie vs Mick?
    Sullivo - MrsF vs
    PartyJungle - Mick vs MrsF
    MrsF - Dazz vs Andy
    Dottie - MrsF vs Stoogie

If I was asked to make a 3rd choice, QB it would be you, I'm always suspicious of those who try to lead the hunt, putting themselves in a place of (false) trust to try and deflect. Granted, we're a mess, and last night was manic, so we do need some organising so that could be all you're doing

I'm trying, dottie, I'm trying!!

It's really not possible!! It has to be co-incidences. Baddies don't get to communicate with each other. There could be no coordinated voting.

I know and it would have been pure luck that they both had the same plan and both picked a different one of 2. But that's the same reason that, Shane c i think who pointed it out, being suspicious of mrs because of it is silly.

Granted had it been 1 vocal, ya thats susicious but when its 2, odds are its coincidence.

Well they could have came to the same conclusion themselves seperatley and managed to avoid killing the same person.

For me the reason for the kills

Max may have looked like he had a role so that tells us the Baratheons have a full team of 3 so there is 1 completed task on thread.

Maham looked like a villager I thought she had a role so thats why she was likely killed

Xaracatz just looked like a helpfull villager but maybe it was a shot at a role from a low poster as someone else pointed out

That colour thing was such nonsense tbh. There is no good reason to do that other than a task. If you did you just because you were giddy, hard luck; but this is the only evidence we have of someone attempting a task imo.

I voted for you last time as will continue to do so until something with more evidence comes along. We literally have nothing else right now.

"Use three different colours when referring to something GoT related in the OP" - sounds like a very plausible task. There was three colours: purple for The Night King, white for Jon Snow and red for The Red Wedding. I'm convinced. There is a 1/3 chance its a Stark task. Let's at least race Mick.

"Use three different colours when referring to something GoT related in the OP" - sounds like a very plausible task. There was three colours: purple for The Night King, white for Jon Snow and red for The Red Wedding. I'm convinced. There is a 1/3 chance its a Stark task. Let's at least race Mick.

you forgot the orange in my monty python post people should really check stuff out and not have me pointing it out for ye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

We were told tasks wouldn't be GOT related and than no foreknowledge of the books/show would be required to play the game

We were told tasks wouldn't be GOT related and than no foreknowledge of the books/show would be required to play the game

Thats why I specifically said something that is in the OP. The three things I mention are in the rules in the first post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

On break here having a quick read over bits,

Max killed by barathons looks to me is that they thought he was either a rival group or a stark or possible seer

Xara was killed by lanisters and that looks to be just role hunting from them I think

Mahama killed by Nk looks to be the Nk looking for a seer or getting rid of a good player that they see as a threat

Will have a proper look at everything after 5 when finished work

gufc21 wrote: »
    I know and it would have been pure luck that they both had the same plan and both picked a different one of 2. But that's the same reason that, Shane c i think who pointed it out, being suspicious of mrs because of it is silly.

Granted had it been 1 vocal, ya thats susicious but when its 2, odds are its coincidence.

We all knew who voted for who after the lynch, so it wouldn't be hard to try and pin things on me as I was in the running. Surely if I was in one of the baddie teams the rest of the family would be trying to deflect things away from me? not put the spotlight on me?

Why would you race a Stark if you think he is one? he is a good guy and part of team village :confused:

The Lannisters and Baratheons will be loving this idea as they don't need to be able to communicate with each other to lump on Mick this evening.

you forgot the orange in my monty python post people should really check stuff out and not have me pointing it out for ye

To suit my narrative, this could be interpretted as a red herring that you did specifically to defend yourself at a later point.

We all knew who voted for who after the lynch, so it wouldn't be hard to try and pin things on me as I was in the running. Surely if I was in one of the baddie teams the rest of the family would be trying to deflect things away from me? not put the spotlight on me?

That that was my point. Sorry if it was unclear

Why would you race a Stark if you think he is one? he is a good guy and part of team village :confused:

The Lannisters and Baratheons will be loving this idea as they don't need to be able to communicate with each other to lump on Mick this evening.

And 2/3 chance he's a bad guy. I didn't think I had to spell that out. If my theory is correct, that's the best odds we're going to get outside of solid info from a seer or priest.

To suit my narrative, this could be interpretted as a red herring that you did specifically to defend yourself at a later point.

What I find is a shame or suspect is you didnt bother to check through my posts, your just jumping on it with little thought. Its lazy villager play or something from a baddie. Anyways last post defending myself.

If I am up for the vote it should be a landslide I'll explain why if the consensus is I should be raced

Early read I think Max is one of Tyrion, Renly
    tritium wrote: »
    Why?
    Pointing the finger to tasks elsewhere like a good magician diverts attention while the real trick takes place. but mainly I want to shake things up this place has started off a bit nice and its scaring me.

Just noticed this from early in the game. Thought it interesting. Mick accusing Max, who'd later becomes his BFF!

Wonder what "while the real trick takes place" is meant to mean.

Probably just Mick being giddy again, right?

What I find is a shame or suspect is you didnt bother to check through my posts, your just jumping on it with little thought. Its lazy villager play or something from a baddie. Anyways last post defending myself.

If I am up for the vote it should be a landslide I'll explain why if the consensus is I should be raced

I've explained my logic. It's all based on the colours. I've been through the majority of your posts. Your excuse of "I was giddy" just isn't good enough for me, sorry. If I'm wrong, so be it; but its the best thing I have so far.

The one thing that suggests to me that you aren't bad guy is that you're being extremely active which is unusual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Guys we can't let this race turn into a shambles like the last one, we should agree to have 2 candidates for running by a certain time and then run from there

I don't think Mick's coloured writing was a task but it seems to be like jayop lynch all over again, maybe seer should look into him and that should be the end of of that as I think it is side tracking us from the real threats out there or if he does run then he has to die or he will always be up for lynching

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement