Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

This is not to be taken seriously crosstownk, but I cannot resist not pointing this out.

crosstowNK

NK = Night King

./back-to-serious-game-play-mode

Yes. I've been preparing for this for over 12 years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

crosstownk wrote: »
    Yes. I've been preparing for this for over 12 years :D

George would be proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Trying to catch up on everything over lunch, I liked the idea of racing people at first thought. However, I can see how it can benefit the baddies down the line when they can just refer to previous races which may have highlighted someones suspicion.

Regardless, this is a mess, we need to sort it out soon and not bumble across the lynching line like yesterday. Mick and his colour coded words have been forgotten, I find it unusual nonetheless.

I'm undecided as whether or not we should race people, it's so difficult this early on as we are so blind, for lack of a better word. So accusations such as low posters, potential tasks and high posting can all be construed as acceptable. It's when you throw together the voting history and player comments you can only get a good idea of what's going on, again, really difficult at this early stage.

I'm not as pushed to race people as before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

On a RL issue, I'm in college tonight so I'll be casting my vote at 7pm I might get a tea break a bit later than that, but with the flurry of posting that happens in the evening I might not get up to date on time to amend it if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Shane.C wrote: »
    It's when you throw together the voting history and player comments you can only get a good idea of what's going on, again, really difficult at this early stage.

The above is why I wanted to target lower posters, I appreciate that there are people with RL commitments but I believe there are enemies just sitting back watching us unfold. How can we judge/analyse them if they're not posting? IMO the way to get them posting is make them nervous they'll be lynched if they're not. Then hopefully there will be slip ups.

I fully appreciate this isn't a concrete plan and a shot in the dark, but I'm yet to be convinced by anything else and we are now just another 4 hours from a vote with no plan or even consensus on whether the race is the way to move forward.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

quickbeam wrote: »
    How about this - between 10am and 5pm, we all vote on two players we want in the race, and our reasons why. Whichever two come top we run.
    Between 5pm and 9pm we vote on one of those two that we all decide on, with arguments to be made for both sides.

Well, that worked out well :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Nopeare wrote: »
    I fully appreciate this isn't a concrete plan and a shot in the dark, but I'm yet to be convinced by anything else and we are now just another 4 hours from a vote with no plan or even consensus on whether the race is the way to move forward.

What is wrong the plan proposed by dottie_lottie?
    I propose everyone makes up their own mind and votes separately tonight, at least we'll get a sense then of what indivdual theories are and when the priest comes forward, we'll have some information we can actually work with

Ok for the sake moving forward, I'll nominate Stoogie, for the multiple posting of the same thing and Barney, for the fact that he's a low poster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Well, that worked out well :confused:

Sorry i missed this post and it was a good idea too, maybe we can start now?

We really need to decide if we're going to race or not. If we are we need to select the runners. At this point I'd be in favour of putting Dazz forward but am unsure as to the second runner.

If we aren't going to race then it looks like it be a 'vote for whoever you like' scenario. In that case I think everyone needs to state who they are intending to vote for and why.

Can we decide if we are going to race or not? I'm not pushed either way but after last night, I'd be inclined to have a free vote. Those that have suspicions about certain players can vote that way and those that are in favour of target low posters can vote that way if they like. It could be interesting to revisit the free votes in a day or two as things develop.

• Advertisement

What is wrong the plan proposed by dottie_lottie?
    I propose everyone makes up their own mind and votes separately tonight, at least we'll get a sense then of what indivdual theories are and when the priest comes forward, we'll have some information we can actually work with

I believe with this unless the family's believe there is a member under threat they can spread their votes a lot easier as everyone's randomly picking

Both Andy and Uriel, who are experienced players, and who I trust (as much as anybody can trust anybody) in this came, have said a race is the way to go, so I'll vote for going for a race. But if we decide on a free vote that's okay too.

I'm tending towards Dazz at the moment, to be full and open, but I've not actually cast a vote yet.

Both Andy and Uriel, who are experienced players, and who I trust (as much as anybody can trust anybody) in this came, have said a race is the way to go, so I'll vote for going for a race. But if we decide on a free vote that's okay too.

I'm tending towards Dazz at the moment, to be full and open, but I've not actually cast a vote yet.

game

Can we decide if we are going to race or not? I'm not pushed either way but after last night, I'd be inclined to have a free vote. Those that have suspicions about certain players can vote that way and those that are in favour of target low posters can vote that way if they like. It could be interesting to revisit the free votes in a day or two as things develop.

I also support a free vote, and will most likely vote for Stoogie (for reason mentioned below). I named Barney as a second choice purely picked at random from the low poster list
    Ok for the sake moving forward, I'll nominate Stoogie, for the multiple posting of the same thing and Barney, for the fact that he's a low poster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

i think we should do your idea of everyone nominate a running pair and then run the mosts picks at 7?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I know I put Dazz and Andy down earlier but think I will stick with Dazz as my first choice.

I wont be up late tonight as not feeling very well so I hope I don't get up to find me dead! Its 18.12 now for me and I will be heading up about 8.00pm to see if it helps. Bloody eldest is sick too and in bed, little rats can't keep things to themselves. Think it is the climate change since it was baltic in Scotland and going from heat to cold and back to heat :( (feeling sorry for myself lol)

I will get my votes in. Have we any ideas for Mayor? Shatter?

I need to do both before I sleep...

On a RL issue, I'm in college tonight so I'll be casting my vote at 7pm I might get a tea break a bit later than that, but with the flurry of posting that happens in the evening I might not get up to date on time to amend it if needed

Gym-office-college no wonder you are dottie lottie.

Stoogie wrote: »
    This is fun; voting on who to vote for. It's like the American thing that's on tonight but with less crazyness.

This made me laugh yesterday and is worth bumping. We're even crazier today.

First we vote to decide if we will have a race.
    Then we vote to decide who to run in the race.
    Then we vote to decide who we lynch.

:rolleyes:

I know I put Dazz and Andy down earlier but think I will stick with Dazz as my first choice.

I wont be up late tonight as not feeling very well so I hope I don't get up to find me dead! Its 18.12 now for me and I will be heading up about 8.00pm to see if it helps. Bloody eldest is sick too and in bed, little rats can't keep things to themselves. Think it is the climate change since it was baltic in Scotland and going from heat to cold and back to heat :( (feeling sorry for myself lol)

I will get my votes in. Have we any ideas for Mayor? Shatter?

I need to do both before I sleep...
    I've not seen enough from Daz to make a decision, is it considered bad form to see if they are posting elsewhere on the site to see if they are avoiding us or just busy?

Is dazz a waste if he is going to be mod killed? Or even replaced as I'm sure the family's would jump on that since we wouldn't learn a lot

• Advertisement

is it considered bad form to see if they are posting elsewhere on the site to see if they are avoiding us or just busy?

Yes - it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I've not seen enough from Daz to make a decision, is it considered bad form to see if they are posting elsewhere on the site to see if they are avoiding us or just busy?

I have seen that tactic used many a time. If folk can post elsewhere they can post here. That is my take on it.

I would be happy to race Dazz against a very low poster or someone up for modkill for my reasons stated this morning.

This made me laugh yesterday and is worth bumping. We're even crazier today.

First we vote to decide if we will have a race.
    Then we vote to decide who to run in the race.
    Then we vote to decide who we lynch.

:rolleyes:

Then we vote for Sherriff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Yes - it is.

Lynch them!!!!

Yes - it is.

Ok I didn't do it I thought it was a good idea but a bit bad form.

Then we vote for Sherriff :)

No, no! We can't vote for Sheriff until we vote on deciding which two to run as Sheriff.

:)

Lynch them!!!!

Ok :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I have seen that tactic used many a time. If folk can post elsewhere they can post here. That is my take on it.

I would be happy to race Dazz against a very low poster or someone up for modkill for my reasons stated this morning.

Considering what happened yesterday, I would not be in a rush to race Dazz or any other poster based on quietness. You yourself saw how quickly someone can become a target for no real reason.

No, no! We can't vote for Sheriff until we vote on deciding which two to run as Sheriff.

Ease up - you'll have to wait until later for that excitement ;)

• Advertisement

Has that been decided by vote or is that your proposal ?
    If so seconded :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement