Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Stoogie wrote: »
    Gym-office-college no wonder you are dottie lottie.

I know right, thankfully tomorrow is rest day so I get a bit of a break in the morning so I can come on and idly speculate my morning away! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Nopeare wrote: »
    I believe with this unless the family's believe there is a member under threat they can spread their votes a lot easier as everyone's randomly picking

I would imagine it to be in the factions interest to secure a lynch today. If none of us reveal who we've picked, the factions may be more inclined to group up a vote in order to secure a lynch. This will give the Seer a target to peek.

Even if they spread their vote evenly they may be unlucky and unintentionally group with a lynch.

It's a long shot but it's at least something for the Seer to work with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I would imagine it to be in the factions interest to secure a lynch today. If none of us reveal who we've picked, the factions may be more inclined to group up a vote in order to secure a lynch. This will give the Seer a target to peek.

Even if they spread their vote evenly they may be unlucky and unintentionally group with a lynch.

Surely the seer will have peeked a few people already and we can't expect the seer to out themselves yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ooooohhh SEE-CRET-VOTE, SEE-CRET-VOTE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I agree. But please don't vote for me based on trying to have a laugh messing with Maximus it'll give me a complex.

• Advertisement

ooooohhh SEE-CRET-VOTE, SEE-CRET-VOTE!!

Will the vote to decide if we are having a secret vote be secret?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

you can do this with a race, just don't reveal your vote and then factions cant group up with the crowd

I vote for Mick and Shatter Proof to race.

I think both were doing tasks. Mick for his colored posts and Shatter for his triple post. Stoogie is also a candidate for posting the same thing multiple times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

sullivlo wrote: »
    Surely the seer will have peeked a few people already and we can't expect the seer to out themselves yet?

Where did I imply that the seer should reveal?

My suggestion is to give the Seer a filtered down list of targets to peek on. At this point in the game, unless my math is bad (which it is), the Seer will have peeked on only 2 targets?

There are 21 players are left, giving the Seer a filtered down list based on votes after the GM reveal could be helpful.

That's my 2cents.

I'll be back after 7pm; Tara Street Station here I come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I think both were doing tasks. Mick for his colored posts and Shatter for his triple post. Stoogie is also a candidate for posting the same thing multiple times.
    a goodie has a task

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

I think we should go free vote. I like the idea of leaving the who you are voting for and why until after the vote. There is no harm in people arguing for or against someone but i think we should wait until after the lynch is revealed before we explain or vote. But everyone should have to post as to why they voted for the person they di

I didn't even know what a task looked like but honestly it was t just the same thing it was to the same poster, do you think I'd be given the task of post the same thing over a period of time in response to the same poster.
    How could I get away with that. If the tasks are that obvious that Party Jungle is the Night King ( the NK doesn't have a task from my re reading I'm being ironic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

But what if we end up lynching the Priest, Selmy or the Seer because they can not defend themself or even out themself if the heat is on? A dangerous tactic although I can see the logic. But with good roles out there it might be too risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Giving the seer a list though will give the family's someone to kill. If we ask to check player x and they're a villager then they're killed and the priest also knows their role and we gain knowledge of 1 player. while if the seer picks who they want and they're not killed it's an extra identity

I think we need to start coming to a definitive view as to what we're doing ASAP otherwise we'll end up in a cluster fűck come 9pm

Let's have a vote.
    I'll get the coat sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just finished work and not sure just yet who I'll vote to lynch, but my thinking for my sheriff vote is currently between MrsFlushdraw (I reckon one of last night's killings was an attempt to frame her, which makes me think she's on the good team) and Nopeare (playing differently this time around and has provided some decent insight into how he played last time as well as some helpful comments throughout this game).

I’ve got a 2/3 potential suspects but nothing major on any of them. I can explain them, unless we are deciding to do the explanations after the lynch. I'd suggest/agree with everyone putting 2 (or maybe 3) people forward and giving a bit of reasoning, but not saying which they will vote for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Uriel. wrote: »
    I think we need to start coming to a definitive view as to what we're doing ASAP otherwise we'll end up in a cluster fűck come 9pm

not looking good is it, too much miss direction going on and it is playing straight into the bad guys hands

half want to race and half want to random vote, where does that leave us?

andy125 wrote: »
    not looking good is it, too much miss direction going on and it is playing straight into the bad guys hands

half want to race and half want to random vote, where does that leave us?

Screwed?

Honestly can't see the great advantage of random voting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Mick and shatter do raise suspicions, but this could be said about any of us. As for Scoorge, or Stoogie, as he is otherwise known as, I think he is just new and no idea what he/she is doing.

But, we do still have a lot of silent people here, what could be said about them is anyone's guess.

Mick and shatter do raise suspicions, but this could be said about any of us. As for Scoorge, or Stoogie, as he is otherwise known as, I think he is just new and no idea what he/she is doing.

But, we do still have a lot of silent people here, what could be said about them is anyone's guess.

I am new and I don't know what I'm doing. My name is Stoogie btw not
    Scoorge.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

I have nothing much to go on but I'm going to suggest my original plan of low posters hiding. So just picking from the list these are the 2 I'd race

So my suggestions for a race
    1) Dottie - as someone mentioned started posting when I mentioned looking at low posters

2)Shane C - my post 182 by getting the time wrong on 2 posts seemed like a task

Again nothing against anyone it's day one, no information and that's who I'd race
    Shane.C wrote: »
    Apologies, everybody see Shatters post , 9.48am (I previously stated 9.58 in error) as a potential task?

This could be paranoia but you posted at 10:20 (post 123) and 10:48 (post 156) with the time as 9:58 this could be a task?

I'm going back to my nominations from yesterday as I don't think I've a lot more to go on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

+1 for Mick and Shatter to race. They're the only two I have vaguely firm suspicions on at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I am new and I don't know what I'm doing. My name is Stoogie btw not
    Scoorge.

No worries auld Scoorgie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I'm off the air for the next hour , don't know if you are going to have a race or not but I'm voting for crosstown , reason is he's pushing for a vote , mentioning a few name but not supplying any reasons.

I can be convinced otherwise if reason are supplied to vote for someone else.

Im off out 2 for a couple of hours I think Im a highly likely candidate for being peeked already so I feel lynching me would be a waste of a peak, (probably not definetly)

Seer obviously cant and shouldnt confirm this.

No worries auld Scoorgie

Dr Who is crap :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

There are 21 players are left

20, for what it's worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Dr Who is crap :p

Too far stoogie. You're my new number one suspect ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement