Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Uriel. wrote: »
    a goodie has a task

I think we're over emphasising the importance of the Stark family. They actually have no special powers, so aren't that much more valuable than the 12 normal villagers we started with. The only advantage they have is that they can consult off this thread. If it came to a choice I'd happily sacrifice a Stark over the Seer, Bodyguard or Priest.

I'm just in from my jog by the Narrow sea. My poor knees are banjaxed. I've a lot of reading to do.

I'm off the air for the next hour
    Im off out 2 for a couple of hours

Awww, how sweet, Mick has a new BFF :)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

quickbeam wrote: »
    Awww, how sweet, Mick has a new BFF :)

:D

Let's plan their demise. No smiley face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I think we're over emphasising the importance of the Stark family. They actually have no special powers, so aren't that much more valuable than the 12 normal villagers we started with. The only advantage they have is that they can consult off this thread. If it came to a choice I'd happily sacrifice a Stark over the Seer, Bodyguard or Priest.
    I don't disagree. Obviously they can influence a vote etc which might be a decent power.

I'd prefer not to lynch any of the good team tbh

• Advertisement

Sorry. I have had a busy couple of days. Who got killed this morning?

You did, shush, you shouldn't be posting here.

Just kidding, Dazz. Killed was Max, Mahamageehad and Xara.

Just kidding, Dazz. Killed was Max, Mahamageehad and Xara.
    You gave me a hop there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

A girl has voted, she's off to college now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Stoogie wrote: »
    Dr Who is crap :p

'Doctor' who is amazing. If someone Of The best sci-fi shows out there. I may for for you to be lynched !! Only a Lannister wouldnt like Doctor Who :P :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

A girl has voted, she's off to college now.

Is a girl giving no name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

A girl has given the name to the many faced god, once the name is given, it cannot be undone.

(In reality i'll log back in before the lynch if I can and change if we come up with a team plan, but as class is until 9.30 I needed to get something in)

So.. What way are we approaching this I've to go out for a while shortly and won't be able to check In as much until closer to lynch time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

The end is nigh.

Since we don't seem to have a consensus on which system to use, let's combine them?

andy125 seems to be the defacto voice of reason for these parts so let's go with this:
    andy125 wrote: »
    you can do this with a race, just don't reveal your vote and then factions cant group up with the crowd

So we in effect race two players but that doesn't necessarily mean we are voting to lynch either of them. We're getting them to post so that we can have more information later on in the game.

I will be off for the rest of the night soon, I will get my Lynch vote in but unless I wake I wont get the other one in which is a balls.

I am not too sure who we are going for and don't want to just pick someone. I had initially chose Dazzler but I am not sure who to go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The end is nigh.

Since we don't seem to have a consensus on which system to use, let's combine them?

So we in effect race two players but that doesn't necessarily mean we are voting to lynch either of them. We're getting them to post so that we can have more information later on in the game.

I'm good with this. So we put forward 2/3 people and give a reason for them but don't say who we will actually vote for, and then once the lynch has been done we explain our vote?

I don't think the whole secret voting thing is sitting well with me as I think we could potentially kill a good role. I would prefer some sort of visibility.
    I am wary of those who think this is a good idea as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

I don't think the whole secret voting thing is sitting well with me as I think we could potentially kill a good role. I would prefer some sort of visibility.
    I am wary of those who think this is a good idea as well.

Your talking too much sense, they wont listen

I have stuck my vote in for Dazz as I have nothing else and since I am about to take a tablet that will zonk me I might not get back on. I have my tablet there in the room so if I do wake again I can check. I am an hour ahead anyway.

Good luck guys, lets not make a clusterfk of it again tonight and hopefully the Lannisters and Baratheons hit each other or the Night King tonight!

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    Your talking too much sense, they wont listen

Someone must have hacked my account, I don't talk sense :P

You seem more normal again too Andy, had tainted specs this morning and thought you were acting different :)

The secret voting thing. So we still race two players but don't actually say which one we're voting for?

Let's stick to the usual race format... It's not as if something new and brilliant has been put forward as a better alternative.

It will still bring Value in a few days

I have stuck my vote in for Dazz as I have nothing else and since I am about to take a tablet that will zonk me I might not get back on. I have my tablet there in the room so if I do wake again I can check. I am an hour ahead anyway.

Good luck guys, lets not make a clusterfk of it again tonight and hopefully the Lannisters and Baratheons hit each other or the Night King tonight!
    It's always the villagers that suffer :(

I'm for Dazz too. But haven't cast my vote yet. Are we having a free vote, or a race? I've been trying to get this together since before the munch this morning and am all organisered-out so please somebody just tell me what we're doing. Only 90 minutes to go.

Stoogie wrote: »
    I am new and I don't know what I'm doing. My name is Stoogie btw not
    Scoorge.

You'll get used to it :p

Feck it! I've placed my vote for Dazz.

I'm voting for shatter as his posting is.... Odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm not going Dazz. Not going to punish him for silence. I am open to arguments though

• Advertisement

Uncharacteristic silence.
    With no explanation.
    And missing a lynch vote with a flimsy excuse.
    And we have a good shot of the baddies being in the low post counts.

Not fool-proof evidence or anything, but enough of a reason for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement