Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

quickbeam wrote: »
    Uncharacteristic silence.
    With no explanation.
    And missing a lynch vote with a flimsy excuse.
    And we have a good shot of the baddies being in the low post counts.

Not fool-proof evidence or anything, but enough of a reason for me.

It's a fair point. But I'm thinking more shatterproof or Mick at the moment.

I haven't cast my vote yet. I'm not sure about Dazzler because having few posts just doesn't seem like a good enough reason. If I were to choose him it would be just for the hell of it and I don't want to do that.

Is it possible that the Seer was munched?

Random vote it is for me. Gotta go out for the evening. I've made it clear who I'm voting for previously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Wont be back till after lynch. If it is me then good luck to the rest of the villagers.

Leaving vote for on crosstownk

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Is it possible that the Seer was munched?

Absolutely possible. But Priest will know. It'd be bad luck if both were munched though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I'm worried that the secret voters are voting me based on things they said before so are we going shatter or Mick or what
    I'm voting Mick cos he accused me over what was obviously a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

ROLL UP ROLL UP!! JUST OVER AN HOUR TO GO BEFORE THE DEADLINE AND LOADS OF VOTES STILL TO BE MADE.

Jayop wrote: »
    ROLL UP ROLL UP!! JUST OVER AN HOUR TO GO BEFORE THE DEADLINE AND LOADS OF VOTES STILL TO BE MADE.

Requoting for Dazz's benefit - ONE HOUR from now, Dazz. That's 9pm today, 27th September. That's 60 minutes you have to cast your vote. Or 3600 seconds. Please don't forget.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Looks too late for a lynch race to get formed with so many gone away for a few hours

I am going to vote the daz, low post count reason my sound unfair but its the best we have to go on and previous games have proven its a good place to start

Absolutely possible. But Priest will know. It'd be bad luck if both were munched though.

Those munches might not have been that random. We thought earlier that it was zara's strategic post which got her. Perhaps the other two also posted something which the baddies inferred something from. Mahama was quite helpful but not in a suspicious way. I'm just wondering if she could have been the seer. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I have voted early and often (twice) for MicksJaguar.

I'm keeping it simple - the colour thing stinks of task, and task has a 2/3 chance of being a villain. That's enough for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

andy125 wrote: »
    Looks too late for a lynch race to get formed with so many gone away for a few hours

I am going to vote the daz, low post count reason my sound unfair but its the best we have to go on and previous games have proven its a good place to start

It's such a pity we're flapping about still and having nothing to go on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Uriel. wrote: »
    It's such a pity we're flapping about still and having nothing to go on

I've cast for shatter

What's the time frame for the Sherriff voting ? Do we vote straight after or is it till 10am or what is it ?

Till 6pm tomorow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sullivlo wrote: »
    I've cast for shatter

I'm doing the same.

Looking like (mostly) a three-way between Dazz, Shatter and Mick.

Updates please? :D

Till 6pm tomorow.

Where does it say that I missed it?

I feel a bit lost with who to vote for :( Although I did notice a player called g4somethingorother who appeared out of nowhere and disapeared again.

Right so the logic behind Dazzler being picked is a low post count and with Shatter it's because of three earlier posts?

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Voting for new sheriff begins after tonight's lynch. Vote on thread and embolden your vote. You may not vote for yourself

This is all I can find

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Although I was tempted to vote for Stoogie due to his disrespecting of the Doctor, I decided that would be petty. That leaves me between Shatter for the odd posting at the beginning (and the fact he's still here), Dazzler for the lack of posting (I said yesterday that low posting becomes more important after day one, although I believe I'm second to lowest poster here) and Mick for the colouring of his posts which may have been a task although he's the one I've the least belief in being a villainager. So this evening my lynch vote goes to Dazzler, unless I see something strange in the next 40 minutes.

I feel a bit lost with who to vote for :( Although I did notice a player called g4somethingorother who appeared out of nowhere and disapeared again.

Right so the logic behind Dazzler being picked is a low post count and with Shatter it's because of three earlier posts?

gufc21 - ?

gufc21 - ?

Ya that's the one :)

I'm on my em, quill and parchment, so reading back is a pain in the bum.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    On thread.

Voting can begin after the lynch. 6pm deadline should give sheriff enough time to make their vote.

Deadline remains to be clarified but take it at that

I've got a tablet
    Wax tablet, it's the newest thing and you can eat it if you get hungry.

Thanks QB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya that's the one :)

I'm on my em, quill and parchment, so reading back is a pain in the bum.

Appeared and diassapeared :D

gufc21 wrote: »
    Appeared and diassapeared :D

Ha! :D

• Advertisement

If you think me and max are on the same team if the priest is out tomoro they can confirm, already said seer prob peeked me.

I am a villager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement