Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

Stoogie wrote: »
    I've got a tablet
    Wax tablet, it's the newest thing and you can eat it if you get hungry.

I got a few tablets as well unfortunately none of the communicating kind.

I had a read of those posts that Shatter made. Three of them. Of course it's could have been just a typo thing. I dunno now.

Stoogie wrote: »
    I'm worried that the secret voters are voting me based on things they said before so are we going shatter or Mick or what
    I'm voting Mick cos he accused me over what was obviously a joke

you reason for voting me is i accused you solid logic i accuse everybody tbf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

I don't know who to vote for.

I would like to vote for Shatter, but only because he voted for me yesterday, hmpf! :p

Dazzler is definitely the easiest vote due to extraordinary low post count which seems to be out of character according to popular opinion.

MicksJaguar has always been on my radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

I really don't know who to vote for... Earlier I mentioned the 2 low posters that caught my attention but no one else seems to of taken notice so feel it would be a wasted vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

On the sheriff vote, does the sheriff get replaced if they die during a munch? If not and we lose the role for two days, we might be best waiting till we hear who has been killed over night. If they are replaced I still think we should wait but purely so that we don't hold unnecessary votes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'm doing the same.

Why shatter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Well, there's been little progress since I last checked.

I'm suspect of Dazz and his low post count but I'm basing that on his posting frequency in previous games so maybe that's wrong but I just find it odd that someone who was a regular poster in previous games is as quiet as a church mouse in this one so RL stuff aside, I'm assuming it's a strategy that he's employing.

I was suss of Mick yesterday because of the way he posted using coloured crayons but then I'm also taking into account Max's post that seemed to indicate that Mick is a goodie. Based on this I'm inclined to give Mick the benefit of doubt and hope that Max wasn't bluffing.

Other than the above, I can't see anything else that implicates other players enough to warrant a vote.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I have voted early and often (twice) for MicksJaguar.

I'm keeping it simple - the colour thing stinks of task, and task has a 2/3 chance of being a villain. That's enough for me.

You lynching a villager sheriff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

you reason for voting me is i accused you solid logic i accuse everybody tbf

No, you targeted me after I voted for you. I voted for you for two reasons the multicoloured posting on Jon snow and the red wedding and the multi coloured posting on the monty Python skit.
    Either or both of them are a task I reckon.

• Advertisement

I'm not as convinced today as I was yester2thst mick is a baddie.

Dazzler appears on option available but it's a rather crap option with a not so great reason. We really need to sort ourselves out tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

JUST OVER 20 MINUTES REMAINING AND STILL A GOOD FEW TO VOTE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Uriel. wrote: »
    We really need to sort ourselves out tomorrow

Deja vu.

Just a quick question.

Why are people voting for shatter?

Nopeare wrote: »
    Just a quick question.

All over seen is his three duplicate posts at the start of the game

Uriel. wrote: »
    All over seen is his three duplicate posts at the start of the game

All I've seen...

crosstownk wrote: »
    Deja vu.

We really need the priest to appoint a apprentice over night if it is not already done... Then for them to reveal themselves at 9:59/10:00 in the morning so the enemies can't change their vote.

This is the only way we can get guidance and actually get moving in the right direction without it we are rudderless

Just a quick question.

People are creatures of habit (I've been reading the old threads through)

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I'm voting shatter, the triple post is too much.

Shane.C wrote: »
    I'm voting shatter, the triple post is too much.

Too much? Lol. Too much for what?

• Advertisement

As I said previously none of the 3 up are who I'd vote for.

But if it has to be one it'd be the Dazzler on the low posts. With this low of a post count and missing the vote though I think it's too obvious and most likely something in RL.

If its the 3 posts on shatter that actually happened me on my phone in the last game and was a genuine mistake so benefit of the doubt

I still think Mick is a villager and can't see if others are cleared on tasks not been GOT related how he is the only one that people keep going after as the colouring was on GOT words and would fall under the same umbrella.

We really need the priest to appoint a apprentice over night if it is not already done... Then for them to reveal themselves at 9:59/10:00 in the morning so the enemies can't change their vote.

This is the only way we can get guidance and actually get moving in the right direction without it we are rudderless
    He's right I think
    Priest comes out at 09:59:59 tomorrow with a list of all the dead people roles and make someone the apprentice if that's possible then gets saved by Selmey if possible and gives us 4 more roles. Then dies but the apprentice goes again
    We would get 11 or so roles from that.

Poorly put together, haha! It raises my suspicion of him.

As I said previously none of the 3 up are who I'd vote for.

But if it has to be one it'd be the Dazzler on the low posts. With this low of a post count and missing the vote though I think it's too obvious and most likely something in RL.

If its the 3 posts on shatter that actually happened me on my phone in the last game and was a genuine mistake so benefit of the doubt

I still think Mick is a villager and can't see if others are cleared on tasks not been GOT related how he is the only one that people keep going after as the colouring was on GOT words and would fall under the same umbrella.
    Did you see the other post he made with colours? The Monty Python one?

Yikes I dunno. Now I'm thinking Dazzler.

@nopeare, you're so fixated on low posts it's becoming an eye sore. I understand that it can raise suspicion, have you asked all the low posters for an explanation? I can be considered in that area granted, however, RL has taken priority in the past while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Shatter hasn't shown any reason to be voted for. Which in itself could be a reason because he is flying low. I know, I know, it's flimsy at best.

I'm sorry The_Dazzler; I really want to give you a chance to make the contributions that you are so famous for but you're not giving much to work with here.

Voting for The_Dazzler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

8 MINUTES AND STILL 4 VOTES TO COME IN

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Shatter's triple post wasn't a mistake. It was a joke. Surprised people haven't got that. He said about staying invisible but posted it three time to be very obviously NOT invisible.

Maybe he's a baddie but if he is it's not for the triple post.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Shatter's triple post wasn't a mistake. It was a joke. Surprised people haven't got that. He said about staying invisible but posted it three time to be very obviously NOT invisible.

Maybe he's a baddie but if he is it's not for the triple post.

who did you vote for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement