Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

All right, Stan. Don't labour the point. And what have the Lanisters ever given us in return?

The aqueduct.

Oh yeah, yeah they gave us that. Yeah. That's true.

And the sanitation!

Oh yes... sanitation, Reg, you remember what the city used to be like

All right, I'll grant you that the aqueduct and the sanitation are two things that the Lanisters have done...

And the roads..

Well yes obviously the roads... the roads go without saying. But apart from the aqueduct, the sanitation and the roads...

Irrigation... Medicine... Education... Health...

Yes... all right, fair enough...

And the wine.Yeah. That's something we'd really miss if the Romans left, Reg..

Public baths! And it's safe to walk in the streets at night now.

Yes, the lanisters certainly know how to keep order... (general nodding)... let's face it, they're the only ones who could in a place like this.

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Lanisters done for us?

Brought peace

What!? Oh... Peace, yes... shut up!
    That's my main reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Nopeare wrote: »
    But if it has to be one it'd be the Dazzler on the low posts. With this low of a post count and missing the vote though I think it's too obvious and most likely something in RL.

I get it could be RL but he hasn't even attempted to offer an explanation. If it's RL that's fine and we don't need to know the ins and outs of it but he hasn't even as much as hinted at it.

It might sound like I'm trying to promote lynching Dazz but I'm actually just giving my reasoning - lame as it may be.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

who did you vote for?

Dazz as I've been saying all day.

Stoogie wrote: »
    That's my main reason.

good work after I pointed it out to you lol that wasnt your main reason before I pointed it out lol

If your a villager you arent listening to reason,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

I still think Mick is a villager and can't see if others are cleared on tasks not been GOT related how he is the only one that people keep going after as the colouring was on GOT words and would fall under the same umbrella.

As i said earlier, a task could have been given to use coloured font. The GoT references could have been inserted by mj himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Shatter had the 3 post potential task I thought? Are people aware of that? And Mick had the coloured posts which can be a potential task also.

I'm wary of noreape pushing his ideas on the priest to come out and for others to be voted on, however, he's not referring to potential tasks for votes, ie. Mick and shatter but wants to go after the low posters without question. Why is that noreape?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Shane.C wrote: »
    Poorly put together, haha! It raises my suspicion of him.

There is my post from earlier if that is better? thanks for your insightful input.

The one thing wrong with below that I found out afterwards is that Bran is separate to the starks and would need to be added to the list which if we still have all our allies after the lynch the enemies have about a 30% chance of hitting a ally (5/16) The numbers after the lynch for a possible enemy win should remain the same I believe
    We really need to get a plan together

I think the priest should come out tomorrow have a post ready to go at 9:59/10:00 on the button before the mod posts in case they are one of the 3 killed but doesn't give time to a family to change their kill. Lets say of the 20 remaining we all have failed miserably and 5 villagers are dead we lynch a villager tonight and all roles are alive.

19 left - 3 starks - 1 priest - 3 Lannister - 3 Baretheons and 1 NK = 12 good to 7 evil.

it leaves the Lannisters/Baretheons a 25% chance of hitting a stark or priest (4/16) tonight

Also worst case scenario it could be over by Saturday if a family keeps 3 members. I'm allowing no bodyguard save, no cross over in enemy kills and that we kill the night king or a family by Thursday night to reduce the kills down to 2.

19 left after tonight's lynch.
    Weds kill 19 - 3 = 16
    Weds lynch 16 - 1 = 15
    Thurs kill 15 - 3 = 12
    Thurs lynch 12 - 1 =11
    Fri kill 11 - 2 = 9
    Fri lynch 9 - 1 = 8
    Sat kill 8 - 2 = 6 (if a family has 3 remaining members they've parity and win)

Also the priest should appoint their apprentice by tomorrow morning.

But if it has to be one it'd be the Dazzler on the low posts. With this low of a post count and missing the vote though I think it's too obvious and most likely something in RL.

Given your many posts suggesting low posters,I can't help wondering why Dazz doesn't feature on your radar. Is there another agenda with Dazz?

@nopeare, you're so fixated on low posts it's becoming an eye sore. I understand that it can raise suspicion, have you asked all the low posters for an explanation? I can be considered in that area granted, however, RL has taken priority in the past while.

He's a doctor or something he was posting in the other thread about giving T drugs to calm him down. He's probably exhausted and I believe that someone on their third game could easily forget that the vote had been moved. I was accused of being evil because I posted lots yesterday (my day off) but not today, so I get how much fun it is to post when it's possible but not when you have to work and I'm not a doctor or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Shatter had the 3 post potential task I thought? Are people aware of that? And Mick had the coloured posts which can be a potential task also.

I'm wary of noreape pushing his ideas on the priest to come out and for others to be voted on, however, he's not referring to potential tasks for votes, ie. Mick and shatter but wants to go after the low posters without question. Why is that noreape?
    Yeah and you're voting for shatter cos the 3 post is "too much"?

• Advertisement

The priest probably does need to come out id like them to hook up with one of the starks personally to gauranteed they get a village.

But if they have seen enough bad guys dead they could risk someone they think is a villager

Low posters are easy hiding places for roles it isnt a go at people who have stuff to do its just how it is

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

A relax Uriel, I've voted for Shatter based off of my first vote also so I'm sticking. Who are you voting for may I ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

pyFY72V.gif

Hurry up GM!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

@nopeare, you're so fixated on low posts it's becoming an eye sore. I understand that it can raise suspicion, have you asked all the low posters for an explanation? I can be considered in that area granted, however, RL has taken priority in the past while.

As I stated its a far from solid base previous posts but name a better idea here, I'm going on the experience of been a wolf in the last game and 3 of us were in the low posters flying in under the radar. We are like a bunch of headless chickens, so without any better idea or guidance at the moment I'm going on my previous experience.

So yes I am repeating myself but I'm standing by my convictions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Another day, another massacre. With 5 dead already and the first death from the Night King that came from North of the wall the people both lowborn and highborn were understandably a bit worried. Again, they spent the day in small councils and war rooms up and down the land, ravens were sent out and whispers were spread. They decided to organise a bit of shin-dig in order to lure TheDazzler into a false sense of security given it worked so well for Yosser yesterday. People were invited from all around the world, and one horde from across the narrow sea took their first trip across. Perhaps they were coming to lay down the groundwork for another potential King (or Queen). Near the end of the night the great Khal Drogo offered a crown to one of the Westerosi. TheDazzler was brought forward, assuming that they were to be given a crown worthy of their stature. Indeed they were. Khal took a pot of molten gold from the fire and poured it over TheDazzler killing them not quite instantly, but incredibly painfully!!

200w.gif

Turn 2 Votes
    The_Dazzler - 10 votes -
    MrsFD - Quickbeam - Andy - Barney - MicksJag - Uriel - nopeare - Jason - Persepoly - crosstownk
    Micksjaguar - 4 votes - Stoogie - Partyjungle - A Neurotic - The Sheriff
    Shatterproof - 3 votes - The_Dazzler - Sully - Shane.C
    Crosstownk - 2 votes - Shatterproof - gufc21
    Stoogie - 1 vote - Dottie Lottie
    Did Note Vote - 1 - The_Valeyard

START OF TURN 3

GoT intro tune

I'm not a GoT enthusiast but as a synth player I like that music.

The king night killed Batmans parents I just found out he is a real bad guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

As I stated its a far from solid base previous posts but name a better idea here, I'm going on the experience of been a wolf in the last game and 3 of us were in the low posters flying in under the radar. We are like a bunch of headless chickens, so without any better idea or guidance at the moment I'm going on my previous experience.

So yes I am repeating myself but I'm standing by my convictions.

I agree with nopeare 100 per cent, I have always tried to go for low posters in previous games and it seems to get a lot of resistance, it lost us the last game let's not make the same mistake again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    xxxx was brought forward, assuming that they were to be given a crown worthy of their stature. Indeed they were. Khal took a pot of molten gold from the fire and poured it over xxxx killing them not quite instantly, but incredibly painfully!!
    ]

xxxx?

Dazzler modkilled and MJ lynched?

• Advertisement

He's a doctor or something he was posting in the other thread about giving T drugs to calm him down. He's probably exhausted and I believe that someone on their third game could easily forget that the vote had been moved. I was accused of being evil because I posted lots yesterday (my day off) but not today, so I get how much fun it is to post when it's possible but not when you have to work and I'm not a doctor or anything.

He's a pharmacist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

A Neurotic wrote: »
    xxxx?

Dazzler modkilled and MJ lynched?

Whoops. Daz the only one killed, Lynched by the village. I had the message typed out before I knew who was going to die and forgot to replace the xxxx's. :p

He's a pharmacist.

Is that a new role? :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I hope the priest is happy with the result when they find out Dazz's role.

Night all.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I hope the priest is happy with the result when they find out Dazz's role.

Night all.
    I hope the priest is still alive.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Is that a new role? :P

:pac:

Dazzler was Arya
    Priest you know this is true so you need to come out just on the dot of 09:59:50 tomorrow morning with all the dead roles
    Also priest you need to pick an apprentice (not me obviously I'm for the chop)
    Baristan if you could protect me tonight that would be peachey.

Dazzler was Arya
    Priest you know this is true so you need to come out just on the dot of 09:59:50 tomorrow morning with all the dead roles
    Also priest you need to pick an apprentice (not me obviously I'm for the chop)
    Baristan if you could protect me tonight that would be peachey.

Huh?? Are you the seer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Huh?? Are you the seer?

Maybe the seer or another stark? That is, of course, if he's not trying to throw us off the scent?

• Advertisement

Huh?? Are you the seer?

The priest knows I'm telling the truth, 10 votes for a stark and now two more picked by villians will die tonight. I really hope that the bodyguard is still around btw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement