Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Another day, another massacre. With 5 dead already and the first death from the Night King that came from North of the wall the people both lowborn and highborn were understandably a bit worried. Again, they spent the day in small councils and war rooms up and down the land, ravens were sent out and whispers were spread. They decided to organise a bit of shin-dig in order to lure TheDazzler into a false sense of security given it worked so well for Yosser yesterday. People were invited from all around the world, and one horde from across the narrow sea took their first trip across. Perhaps they were coming to lay down the groundwork for another potential King (or Queen). Near the end of the night the great Khal Drogo offered a crown to one of the Westerosi. TheDazzler was brought forward, assuming that they were to be given a crown worthy of their stature. Indeed they were. Khal took a pot of molten gold from the fire and poured it over TheDazzler killing them not quite instantly, but incredibly painfully!!

200w.gif

Turn 2 Votes
    The_Dazzler - 10 votes -
    MrsFD - Quickbeam - Andy - Barney - MicksJag - Uriel - nopeare - Jason - Persepoly - crosstownk
    Micksjaguar - 4 votes - Stoogie - Partyjungle - A Neurotic - The Sheriff
    Shatterproof - 3 votes - The_Dazzler - Sully - Shane.C
    Crosstownk - 2 votes - Shatterproof - gufc21
    Stoogie - 1 vote - Dottie Lottie
    Did Note Vote - 1 - The_Valeyard

START OF TURN 3

Hey just to clarify. I was in the baby unit at the hospital. Had no mobile on me. Could not vote.

I believe a grave mistake has been made with Daz.

Why are you coming out on thread? And why do you want the priest to come out at 9:59 when ye both cant be protected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

sullivlo wrote: »
    Maybe the seer or another stark? That is, of course, if he's not trying to throw us off the scent?

The scent of what? 10 votes for Arya stark means that we are soo far off that there would be no need.
    If the priest is gone I can't see how this could be won see Nopeares post for the numbers.

Why are you coming out on thread? And why do you want the priest to come out at 9:59 when ye both cant be protected?

At 09:59:50 that's 10 seconds for someone to refresh and read and vote to kill them; not plausible. That's how it was done in game one.I read through the threads and it worked well.

Vote a neurotic for a second term as sherriff

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Maybe the seer or another stark? That is, of course, if he's not trying to throw us off the scent?

That is very true but a strange move if that's the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Stoogie wrote: »
    At 09:59:50 that's 10 seconds for someone to refresh and read and vote to kill them; not plausible. That's how it was done in game one.I read through the threads and it worked well.

Why come out now why not wait till the morning?

That is very true but a strange move if that's the case.

There are maybe 7 villians out of 20 remaining players
    Ther will be maybe 7 out of 18 tomorrow, without direction we are scuppered.

Areyou claiming to be a stark or the seer?

There are maybe 7 villians out of 20 remaining players
    Ther will be maybe 7 out of 18 tomorrow, without direction we are scuppered.

It already feels like we are scuppered :(

• Advertisement

It already feels like we are scuppered :(

Yep. Odds are not good me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I believe a grave mistake has been made with Daz.

Elaborate, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Uriel. wrote: »

In case of being munched overnight before getting the message out I suppose.

Ballsy move! Let's hope the priest is still alive to respond to it. We're basically f*cked if not.

Uriel. wrote: »

Priest might be slaughtered by then.

Yep. Odds are not good me thinks.

Vale why is your location light of the seven?

crosstownk wrote: »
    Elaborate, please.

Well the fact that Dazz was a Stark for one!

crosstownk wrote: »
    Elaborate, please.

I didnt see daz as a bad guy in his posts. I feel we should have been looking at others.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

:( well this is going sh!t

I didnt see daz as a bad guy in his posts. I feel we should have been looking at others.

Who are your suggestions?

Areyou claiming to be a stark or the seer?

I'm addressing the priest who will know I'm genuine. Since I've been trying to get you lynched you'll understand that I have no intention of telling you how I know. If you are the priest you will note I'm stating Dazzler is Arya rather than "a stark"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Well the fact that Dazz was a Stark for one!

Says who? You? And you are what, exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

It's been a cluster fűck so far so no surprises

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

and this is what happens when we dont have a proper race :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

I'm going all in with Stoogie. Took a look at what Stoogie has previously written and it seems to line up.

Vote A Neurotic for a second term as sheriff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Just catching up now, sh1t's got real!

I said I would update with reasoning for my vote, I voted stoogie because the 5 posts seemed tasky to me, which if their confession is true makes sense but obviously is not great for the village team.

I don't know where we go from here

Stoogie to be protected tonight. It's too big a move and puts a target on their back, it's not like previous games they're dead no matter what now. If it is a lie we want them dead by lynch but even if they're a member of a family the Night King and the other family will want them dead as they need them dead to win. So no matter what even if protected they'll be gone by Thursday.

If it is a lie the priest can reveal tomorrow when we get the information

*I'm away to the tavern for some pitchers.

*Bed with a bottle of beer

Until the moro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

The priest knows I'm telling the truth, 10 votes for a stark and now two more picked by villians will die tonight. I really hope that the bodyguard is still around btw.

If you are the seer, can you confirm you have found no baddies yet?
    It might be worth keeping the identities of people you have picked unless they are evil people, that way it gives the slaughtering tonight less of a chance of killing a person with a role

Stoogie since at the moment we are believing you are telling the truth and most likely a Stark can you give us a run down on your impression of the game suspicions etc

• Advertisement

Are you claiming jon or sansa

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement