Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Nopeare wrote:
    Stoogie to be protected tonight. It's too big a move and puts a target on their back, it's not like previous games they're dead no matter what now. If it is a lie we want them dead by lynch but even if they're a member of a family the Night King and the other family will want them dead as they need them dead to win. So no matter what even if protected they'll be gone by Thursday.

I agree with protecting stoogie for tonight, and with the priest making a reveal at 09.59

Why didnt dazzler vote for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Why didnt dazzler vote for me?

You asking me ?

Stoogie wrote: »
    You asking me ?

your the only one with the answers, what role are you claiming? jon or sansa

your the only one with the answers, what role are you claiming? jon or sansa
    I'm addressing the priest who will know I'm genuine. Since I've been trying to get you lynched you'll understand that I have no intention of telling you how I know. If you are the priest you will note I'm stating Dazzler is Arya rather than "a stark"

Asked and answered.
    Are you claiming the Seer ?

• Advertisement

So this is the fun bit with the way this is set up,
    Dear the team that Mick isn't on; the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Asked and answered.
    Are you claiming the Seer ?

why does it matter if you tell me who u are? you outed youself why are you being cryptic now?

no im not claiming anythin I want to know ur role to try clear things up

Dear the other team that Shatterproof isn't on the enemy of my enemy is my other friend.

why does it matter if you tell me who u are? you outed youself why are you being cryptic now?

no im not claiming anythin I want to know ur role to try clear things up

I'm not being cryptic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

I'm not being cryptic.

ok:)

• Advertisement

I'm not being cryptic.

what is your roles name?

what is your roles name?

It's not vanillager that's all I'm saying.

It's not vanillager that's all I'm saying.

y?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

ok if sttogie is not going to talk lets move onto who we are voting for sheriff, are we going to reelect or do we want a new one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ok I'm off to bed, seven blessings to you all, keep safe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Dazzler was Arya
    Priest you know this is true so you need to come out just on the dot of 09:59:50 tomorrow morning with all the dead roles
    Also priest you need to pick an apprentice (not me obviously I'm for the chop)
    Baristan if you could protect me tonight that would be peachey.

If you're for the chop (as you so eloquently put it) and request the bodyguard, I fail to see why protecting you're role/identity makes any difference - to the village.

crosstownk wrote: »
    If you're for the chop (as you so eloquently put it) and request the bodyguard, I fail to see why protecting you're role/identity makes any difference - to the village.

if I get protected tonight I'll tell you who I am tomorrow and why I won't tonight.
    I do hope the priest has seen this and is not either busy in real life or in the dead room.

I'm for the chop tomorrow night no matter what so that's why I don't want the priest picking me as apprentice as I wouldn't last long enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Am i right in saying our current sheriff is a guaranteed villager? Why change it then and run the risk of a badie?

if I get protected tonight I'll tell you who I am tomorrow and why I won't tonight.

I see no reason to protect anybody else - unless you're full of shít.

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Am i right in saying our current sheriff is a guaranteed villager?

No you're not. He could be either.

Fair enough

But he cant be lynched and can be munched.... bit one sided

gufc21 wrote: »
    Am i right in saying our current sheriff is a guaranteed villager? Why change it then and run the risk of a badie?

No he's sound but I place no gaurentee on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Just catching up , didn't except to be here honestly. Didn't have an opinion on daz either way.

Now if stooge is telling the truth, game is based on lies and deception, then we've lost a villager who knew at least one other villager. These were supposed to be working as a team but can't see any evidence of that.

If Jon snow is alive and completed his task then he would have agreed that stooge should come out. Unfortunately now he can be considered just another villager as one of his family members is dead the other will soon be dead. They must have a plan. Like hoping bodyguard protects stooge tonight who will then name Jon snow just before slaughter on Thursday so that he can be protected on from slaughter on Friday thus ensuring a confirmed villager is alive on Friday.

Jon snow could be dead.

Stooge could be trying to pull a fast one - I don't think he is, even though he's trying to lynch me all week.

On phone so I hope this reads ok, but guaranteed to be less cryptic than
    Dear the other team that Shatterproof isn't on the enemy of my enemy is my other friend.

I'm not on a team.

No he's sound but I place no gaurentee on him.

You claim to know an awful lot.

Just catching up , didn't except to be here honestly. Didn't have an opinion on daz either way.

Now if stooge is telling the truth, game is based on lies and deception, then we've lost a villager who knew at least one other villager. These were supposed to be working as a team but can't see any evidence of that.

If Jon snow is alive and completed his task then he would have agreed that stooge should come out. Unfortunately now he can be considered just another villager as one of his family members is dead the other will soon be dead. They must have a plan. Like hoping bodyguard protects stooge tonight who will then name Jon snow just before slaughter on Thursday so that he can be protected on from slaughter on Friday thus ensuring a confirmed villager is alive on Friday.

Jon snow could be dead.

Stooge could be trying to pull a fast one - I don't think he is, even though he's trying to lynch me all week.

On phone so I hope this reads ok, but guaranteed to be less cryptic than

I'm not on a team.
    I'm not trying to lynch you I voted Mick both nights.

Andys right lets move on we arent getting anything out of johmmy tightlips here

I reckon elect me sheriff and that way we wont have people concentrating on the colours anymore.. :D

You claim to know an awful lot.

The Mrs would disagree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

He's the best sheriff we've ever had but he really needs to start interrogating people on their whereabouts last night. If he doesn't pull his socks up I think we should vote him out.

actually is he a law enforcement type sheriff or is he the kind of sheriff that just collects taxes - have never watch GOT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement