Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

@nopeare - you were/are hell bent on targeting low posters. Why did you make excuses for Dazz who was one of the lowest posters?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm not sure why you don't come out Stoogie. You'd confirm the need for the bodyguard to protect you and eliminate confusion. However, as is people are unsure the bodyguard might not protect you and we lose an important player (assuming you are indeed a role player). Now, the bodyguard will probably still protect you even if you don't as there aren't other obvious candidates, but if you completely come out now you are pretty much guaranteed to last till tomorrow. Although you said there's a reason for not doing so so maybe we should trust that.

He's the best sheriff we've ever had [/i]

Really? He's been sitting tight eating donuts in the local Topaz rather than dealing with the mess in the village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

we do need law and order people, what about mrsflush for sheriff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Stoogie wrote: »
    I'm not trying to lynch you I voted Mick both nights.

I never said you voted for me, how many times have you said you were going to vote for me or encouraged others to vote for me ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why you don't come out Stoogie. You'd confirm the need for the bodyguard to protect you and eliminate confusion. However, as is people are unsure the bodyguard might not protect you and we lose an important player (assuming you are indeed a role player). Now, the bodyguard will probably still protect you even if you don't as there aren't other obvious candidates, but if you completely come out now you are pretty much guaranteed to last till tomorrow. Although you said there's a reason for not doing so so maybe we should trust that.

I can't tell you why I can't tell you .
    I just did a Jon Snow Joke in my last post but that was a skit and I'm playing to the gallery rather than dropping hints .
    Re read the first post and you will see why I won't tell who I am. The priest will back me up and the bodyguard has no one else to protect so unless I was protected last night or the bodyguard is dead I expect to be protected.

I never said you voted for me, how many times have you said you were going to vote for me or encouraged others to vote for me ?
    4?

Ive prepared a speech for my canditacy ahem

I think I should get the parachute because I'm great. In fact, I think I should get both the parachutes, in case one of them doesn't work!

Vote MJ Major

andy125 wrote: »
    we do need law and order people, what about mrsflush for sheriff?

We have t got electricity yet are we really ready for a female Sherriff ?

crosstownk wrote: »
    Really? He's been sitting tight eating donuts in the local Topaz rather than dealing with the mess in the village.

Yes , you're right, completely useless but he's still the best we ever ever had.

Do we want to change it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I can't tell you why I can't tell you .
    I just did a Jon Snow Joke in my last post but that was a skit and I'm playing to the gallery rather than dropping hints .
    Re read the first post and you will see why I won't tell who I am. The priest will back me up and the bodyguard has no one else to protect so unless I was protected last night or the bodyguard is dead I expect to be protected.

Fair enough Stoogie, I'll have faith in you until tomorrow anyway until I hear the reasoning behind it. Should help us out a good bit hopefully. Just thought I'd ask in case of confusion or if either of those two scenarios you mentioned were true.

We have t got electricity yet are we really ready for a female Sherriff ?

It's ok she takes instructions from MrFD.

Yes , you're right, completely useless but he's still the best we ever ever had.

Do we want to change it?

We can change it once we have a confirmed villager.

Stoogie will sort it out - the lad knows everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Fair enough Stoogie, I'll have faith in you until tomorrow anyway until I hear the reasoning behind it. Should help us out a good bit hopefully. Just thought I'd ask in case of confusion or if either of those two scenarios you mentioned were true.

Agreed.

I believe stoogie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Andy for sheriff?

If the priest is in play they will tell you who I was.

Nopeare wrote: »
    Stoogie since at the moment we are believing you are telling the truth and most likely a Stark can you give us a run down on your impression of the game suspicions etc

+1 to this.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Andy for sheriff?

i think it would be a waste, id say im a high enough risk munch target

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lads me and Jay are busy tomorrow so please don't break your F5 keys if the kill is late. It hopefully, and likely won't be but just a warning that it's possible.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lads me and Jay are busy tomorrow so please don't break your F5 keys if the kill is late. It hopefully, and likely won't be but just a warning that it's possible.

/B - no edits, please :D

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »

no bold, no colour, not legit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

FECKING AMATEURS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It shows as bold on mobile

Still considering killing Max for his Sig :pac:

andy125 wrote: »
    no bold, no colour, not legit

he didnt want to colour it in case he got put up for being lynched :D

he didnt want to colour it in case he got put up for being lynched :D

He's grand - he only has a pink crayon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

He's the best sheriff we've ever had but he really needs to start interrogating people on their whereabouts last night. If he doesn't pull his socks up I think we should vote him out.

actually is he a law enforcement type sheriff or is he the kind of sheriff that just collects taxes - have never watch GOT

Do we want to change it?

I stand by my record. During my time as sheriff, dragon attacks have continued to be at an historic low. Wildlings have been successfully fended off from breaching the Wall. Faceless men assassinations are down 46% on the same period last year. Rumours of shadow vagina monster regicide have been thoroughly investigated and quashed. And don't even get me started on the sh*t I'm hearing in reports from the Night's Watch on the Wall.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I stand by my record. During my time as sheriff, dragon attacks have continued to be at an historic low. Wildlings have been successfully fended off from breaching the Wall. Faceless men assassinations are down 46% on the same period last year. Rumours of shadow vagina monster regicide have been thoroughly investigated and quashed. And don't even get me started on the sh*t I'm hearing in reports from the Night's Watch on the Wall.

The smell of horshít is up. Blue Flu, me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

@nopeare - you were/are hell bent on targeting low posters. Why did you make excuses for Dazz who was one of the lowest posters?

I'm not going to lie and claim I knew he'd a role... Obviously I wouldn't of voted for him if I knew... I honestly thought he was a villager at most and that RL commitments were stopping from playing, as the posts and non voting it was so glaringly obvious. That's why I wasn't pushed.

On day one even when I said look at low posters I excluded everyone with single posts (if you want I can search for my post?), the low posters I believe we should be targeting won't be in the bottom 5 but are posting jokes, looking for clarifications from mods etc anything to keep posts up a little hoping not to draw attention. They won't post anything controversial, any accusations that are made will be quoting someone else first that if they're on the wrong side later they can claim to be led astray. This is what I believe we should be looking for.

At the beginning I thought our sheriff was a confirmed villager because I assumed that last Sunday the mods put all the names and roles into the WW computer which spat them out randomly - therefore our neurotic friend couldn't have had another role.

Looking back at the announcement of who the sheriff was it was after all the roles were sent out so they probably loaded up the old WW computer for a second time.

I'm happy to get rid of him now.

• Advertisement

Nopeare wrote: »
    I'm not going to lie and claim I knew he'd a role... Obviously I wouldn't of voted for him if I knew... I honestly thought he was a villager at most and that RL commitments were stopping from playing, as the posts and non voting it was so glaringly obvious. That's why I wasn't pushed.

On day one even when I said look at low posters I excluded everyone with single posts (if you want I can search for my post?), the low posters I believe we should be targeting won't be in the bottom 5 but are posting jokes, looking for clarifications from mods etc anything to keep posts up a little hoping not to draw attention. They won't post anything controversial, any accusations that are made will be quoting someone else first that if they're on the wrong side later they can claim to be led astray. This is what I believe we should be looking for.

I asked. You answered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement