Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

While I highly doubt I'm a target for today's slaughter, I'd like to let the GM know my vote for Sheriff (incase last nights vote was missed)

Vote A Neurotic for a second term as sheriff

A vote for a Sheriff before a slaughter still counts right?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Stoog is a stark if dazz was arya.

The priest will only find identities out after
    Seer gets yes/no answers
    If dazz is arya he's a stark or a very lucky family member that took a punt but would have about a 5% chance of getting it right (1/19)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I think the point is that the Seer only gets told what team someone is on, not their specific role. Therefore if Stoog knows the specific name it's because he's a Stark and not the Seer.

Totally agree. From the OP the Seer only finds out if someone is a Baratheon or a Lannister. No idea what he is told if it's the NK.

So Stoogie must be a Stark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Nopeare wrote:
    The priest will only find identities out after Seer gets yes/no answers If dazz is arya he's a stark or a very lucky family member that took a punt but would have about a 5% chance of getting it right (1/19)

Let's hope the priest is ready with their post in 8.5 mins

Let's hope the priest is ready with their post in 8.5 mins

Damn posted that half a minute too late

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm so confused right now. But I reckon it makes sense that stoogie is a stark because the seer can't identify Starks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Totally agree. From the OP the Seer only finds out if someone is a Baratheon or a Lannister. No idea what he is told if it's the NK.

So Stoogie must be a Stark

The Seer is given the answer of "No".

However, after one of the factions are destroyed and the seer is still alive, the GM will let them know in some fashion.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    We have come up with a solution for the Seer checking the Night King.

This will stay hidden, and a solution will be given to the Seer when relevant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

what i dont understand is why didn't stoogie take the munch tonight if he is a stark and let the priest come out to be protected, i could understand if he was the seer but a stark is not as important

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm so confused right now. But I reckon it makes sense that stoogie is a stark because the seer can't identify Starks.

I'm also confused - and sceptical. I see no reason to doubt stoogie but I do wonder if it's a bluff of some sort.

Okay folks.

I am the priest. I can confirm what stoogie said - daz was Arya.

Here's my list - bold is confirmed by GM. Anything besides bold is my own hypothesis:

1 y0ssar1an22 Villager
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie - I think stoogie is a stark, not the seer
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium Villager
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander Villager
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo Priest
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad Baratheon
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler Stark
    22 Xaracats Baratheon
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

I have selected a trainee.

The bodyguard is still alive. The seer is still alive.

We have killed two Baratheon so there is only one remaining

Three Lanisters remain.

One NK remains.

I'm hoping I have survived the night, in which case I would ask you to not Lynch me today - anyone who does will look suspicious.

I also ask that the bodyguard protects me, but I understand if someone else is more precious.

Moving forward we know that 3 Lanisters remain, thus it's likely that they will stick together. The votes:
    The_Dazzler - 10 votes - MrsFD - Quickbeam - Andy - Barney - MicksJag - Uriel - nopeare - Jason - Persepoly - crosstownk
    Micksjaguar - 4 votes - Stoogie - Partyjungle - A Neurotic - The Sheriff
    Shatterproof - 3 votes - The_Dazzler - Sully - Shane.C
    Crosstownk - 2 votes - Shatterproof - gufc21
    Stoogie - 1 vote - Dottie Lottie
    Did Note Vote - 1 - The_Valeyard

Daz voted for shatter and stoogie voted for mick. I'd be suspicious of both, particularly given the suspicion already mentioned.

As I have suspicion about MrsF, Andy suggesting her for sheriff bangs of protection. They know they won't kill her so having her as sheriff would protect her from a Lynch. They also both voted for daz.

Then it comes down to who remains after this mornings killings.

Hopefully I survived the munch!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Did you train an apprentice Sully.

Obviously don't say who.

For the record I think the priest deserves protecting tonight rather than a stark

23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

I have selected a trainee.

The bodyguard is still alive. The seer is still alive.

She did

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

^^ Sorry, speed-read that, I see you confirmed. Fingers crossed you chose well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

well done suv, we are in a much better place than i thought 2 baddies down is brilliant

Geez that is a good start!

Well done Sully, great we have almost wiped out the Baratheons. A bit like the show with the Lannisters alive though hha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Oldtown was deathly silent. Jaime Lannister stalked the streets, the ancient citadel looming down upon him.

He turned a corner and passed a guard, there were no need for rash measures, he knew who he was here for, he knew he wouldn't be caught.

Another corner was rounded, The Fatty Baratty stood in front of him, all but three of its grimy windows were dark. The far left window on the second floor was dark, his target asleep.

He walked smoothly and confidently in, and quizzed the innkeeper on the price of a room. 30 Silver Stags was a lot for a room, but it was worth it. The Lannisters had much more to spend anyways

He climbed the stairs and walked to the furthest room on the left hand side, and slowly undid the latch to let himself in.

The body of Sullivlo lay spreadeagle on the floor, a silvery pool of blood reflected the moon as she bled out.

Sullivlo was killed by the Baratheons.
    The Lannisters attempted to kill Sullivlo.

Okay I'm here it's coming

So is winter! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Geez that is a good start!

Well done Sully, great we have almost wiped out the Baratheons. A bit like the show with the Lannisters alive though hha

Thanks indeed Sully. However, I think the 'we' is somewhat misplaced. Both of the Baratheons were munched, so we've not had a great success rate in lynching.

So Stoogie, can you tell us what the Stark task was. might help us identify Tyrion and Renly are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

For the record I think the priest deserves protecting tonight rather than a stark

Agree with that

Barney92 wrote: »
    Thanks indeed Sully. However, I think the 'we' is somewhat misplaced. Both of the Baratheons were munched, so we've not had a great success rate in lynching.

Maybe mrsf means we as in the Lanisters ;)

Maybe mrsf means we as in the Lanisters ;)

Oh I think not lol

refresh refresh refresh refresh!!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Mick said he'd explain why he wanted a landslide against him.

I did yesterday can do so again if you like?

Looking at the voting we can come up with some generalisations:
    The_Dazzler - 10 votes - MrsFD - Quickbeam - Andy - Barney - MicksJag - Uriel - nopeare - Jason - Persepoly - crosstownk
    Micksjaguar - 4 votes - Stoogie - Partyjungle - A Neurotic - The Sheriff
    Shatterproof - 3 votes - The_Dazzler - Sully - Shane.C
    Crosstownk - 2 votes - Shatterproof - gufc21
    Stoogie - 1 vote - Dottie Lottie
    Did Note Vote - 1 - The_Valeyard

I think our three Lannisters, one barath and NK are amongst these:

They would gladly get a free kill on a meaningless low-count poster

and given that The_Dazzler was a stark, we can infer that the above ten votes ARE NOT starks. They wouldn't randomly kill their own so early in an attempt to give misdirection or cover their tracks.

I'm gonna continue to point the finger at MicksJag for his ridiculous coloured posts task. Now that The_Dazzler was a known stark, its unlikely he is a stark too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Night king works on his own own and will be the harder to track down. Will be acting independently and will be just playing along acting like a villager. Will be agreeing with the concencious, can support both side of the argument as he doesn't care who looses out. He can then go off and slaughter at will

Lannisters will still be working as a team , but don't forget its just because there are still 5 baddies left they do not have the help of 2 of them.

Must check the posts of Mahamageehad & Xaracats to find a common connection to anyone even though neither said much.

Why do people keep pointing out **** that would help the bad teams in case they missed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Oldtown was deathly silent. Jaime Lannister stalked the streets, the ancient citadel looming down upon him.

He turned a corner and passed a guard, there were no need for rash measures, he knew who he was here for, he knew he wouldn't be caught.

Another corner was rounded, The Fatty Baratty stood in front of him, all but three of its grimy windows were dark. The far left window on the second floor was dark, his target asleep.

He walked smoothly and confidently in, and quizzed the innkeeper on the price of a room. 30 Silver Stags was a lot for a room, but it was worth it. The Lannisters had much more to spend anyways

He climbed the stairs and walked to the furthest room on the left hand side, and slowly undid the latch to let himself in.

The body of Sullivlo lay spreadeagle on the floor, a silvery pool of blood reflected the moon as she bled out.

Sullivlo was killed by the Baratheons.
    The Lannisters attempted to kill Sullivlo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement