Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So, we gotta lynch Andy tonight right? No brainer really.

quickbeam wrote: »
    To be clear, all MrsF can confirm about Mick and Shatter is that they're not a Lan/Bar. They could still be the NK - obviously not both of them, of course. Still be careful.

You throw around suspicion all over the place I'm very suss on you tbh

Yeah its a bad choice of name. We should refer to the Seer as just the Seer. Calling him Bran is confusing.

I guess your finally of my list :D

I made the same mistake not sure why i was giving out glad you didnt say yes to the simple thing as it would have made me it too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I did mention Andy yesterday but then thought that maybe it might flag me suddenly mentioning him so I backtracked later saying he was back to normal.

I did think I was gone this morning and had a slightly different post ready and the Nights kills came up just before I posted it so I amended it.

I have 2 nights peeks guaranteed, so I get protected tonight and munched tomorrow night prob but will have the info which I will get on thread as soon as I know it.

I will be taking ideas on who we peek tonight and not just run with anything, so let's get the thinking helmets on people and get these murdering swines!

I am a bit suss about Jason and GUFc21 who is keeping the lowest profile

Ah Mick, you know I'm right. I think it's a very, very high possibility that both you and Shatter are alright, but you can't rule out that one of you might be the NK. I just wanted to make sure people knew there was a possibility.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

I think I am about to die so I am doing this now.

I am Bran, on the first night I peeked Shatter and was told he was not a lannister or a Baratheon.

On the second night I was told that Andy was one of them.

I was in bed sick and still have not replied back to my request on MicksJ I now have the results of MJ and he is a villager as well, so we will have a strong village team and less places for the baddies to hide.

(I was just about to post this up when DS posted up and I saw that I had survived. I am thinking it is good practice now if both Starks are out like Stoogie and whoever else, myself and the two hidden roles are still Selmy and the apprentice.

I can be protected tonight and that gives us another peek.

Hope I am making the right move...

Nice move, i will let it play out and see what we learn before i post more

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Nice work MrsF, ok so we are in a good position even with the unfortunate loss of the priest. Time to look back and see if we can nail anyone.

I did mention Andy yesterday but then thought that maybe it might flag me suddenly mentioning him so I backtracked later saying he was back to normal.

Whoops, that was my fault. It had just seemed odd to nominate him as he'd not shown any indications of baddy behaviour at the time.

To be clear, all MrsF can confirm about Mick and Shatter is that they're not a Lan/Bar. They could still be the NK - obviously not both of them, of course. Still be careful.

The Mod did say that I would be told something about the NK and so far I have just been told that they are not the Lann/Barratheon
    Emmmm, explain?

What would you like me to explain? I took Sulli list and added my info just??

andy125 wrote: »
    Nice move, i will let it play out and see what we learn before i post more

Oh Andy Andy Andy, you have been caught like a Lannister with his pants down, Tyrion maybe?

You can try and get out of this but you will all know from the first game that I am not a great WW player so I hardly think that I would be able to pull off a stunt of pretending to be the Seer!

Remember the dead room from first game? I am sh1t at this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

So, we gotta lynch Andy tonight right? No brainer really.

Wow. We might get an early consensus today :pac:

I really don't see what else we can do.

crosstownk wrote: »

Or will we race him against somebody?

Just kidding. :)

crosstownk wrote: »

Andy V Jason maybe?

Least we have one baddie for sure! and we can get a positive lynch instead of the two families killing each other for us instead

GUF for NK in my book

Mick, now that we're (almost) certain that you're on our side, can you now explain why Max was so sure about you, and why you wanted a land-slide lynch against you?

I can't really figure out how Max would have been so sure about you if you were both simple villagers. Unless he had Tigger-like psychic abilities.

(if you think you can without helping the baddies).

And Stoogie, can you explain these comments, now that Mrs.F has more or less cleared both of them for us.
    Stoogie wrote: »
    Dear the team that Mick isn't on; the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Stoogie wrote: »
    Dear the other team that Shatterproof isn't on the enemy of my enemy is my other friend.

Ah Mick, you know I'm right. I think it's a very, very high possibility that both you and Shatter are alright, but you can't rule out that one of you might be the NK. I just wanted to make sure people knew there was a possibility.

O your right 100% but your just nudging people towards lynching others and arousing suspicion it'd be a good baddie tactic is all im saying.

You know it too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I did think I was gone this morning and had a slightly different post ready and the Nights kills came up just before I posted it so I amended it.

I have 2 nights peeks guaranteed, so I get protected tonight and munched tomorrow night prob but will have the info which I will get on thread as soon as I know it.

I will be taking ideas on who we peek tonight and not just run with anything, so let's get the thinking helmets on people and get these murdering swines!

This could really turn things in our favour. Well done!!!!
    I'm more concerned about the night king than the lannisters at present.

Ah, I'm just a "dot the i's" and "cross the t's" type person and wanted to be clear. No suspicion intended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Xaracatz appear to have ben helpful but ould have been planting seeds

helpful here
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    Long post ahead...:

So,
    The Night King is the most valuable to kill, but, equally, they’d be fking crazy to out themselves for this reason. Assumption – the Night King is flying low for the moment.

Seems to be defending here
    Long post ahead...:

Three things to raise suspicion at this point:

1. possible tasks)

Shatter did make those three posts in a row. I’m thinking that was a joke though. He did hint about being a seer, however, which seems a bit odd to do.

Partyjungle claimed to be the Night King. Bit fking crazy as I said – unless it’s a task. He also posted “Sounds like I'm playing dumb here but what exactly are the tasks...?”. Guilty conscious?

MicksJag did that can you write out my name post. He did explain it – still weird though. Then the “Snow” bit in white – that makes me very suspicious – even the explanation doesn’t ring true for me.

i know i'm a viallger are the other two ? was Xaracatz just planting seeds here ?

Long post ahead...:

2. People coming out with unfounded accusations

Yossar – ‘nuff said. But, will go on anyway. Sullivo, Uriel, Jason, Crosstown (kinda), Barney (kinda)

Most of her other posts had in in for yossar anyway.

Long post ahead...:

3. Low post count

I’m gonna defend this one – even though it’s the one I was accused of. It’s day 1, and during working hours. However, low post count:

Xaracatz and geehead both kept their heads down , does that mean remain Baratheon was more active ?

Long post ahead...:

My two cents – I would race Yossar and Micksjag.

she voted for yosser but does this clear mick (of not being a baratheon ) especially when
    Xaracatz just looked like a helpfull villager but maybe it was a shot at a role from a low poster as someone else pointed out

feck there was i typing all that and in the end MrsFd has made life a bit easier for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

I know I'm leaving myself open to attacks of trying to protect Andy but considering we know what Andy is now the other rival team/NK need him dead as well to win let them do it?

I'm going to go back sounding like a broken record, can we try and flush some of the lower posters out these were my main two suspicions for the last 2 days.
    Nopeare wrote: »
    I have nothing much to go on but I'm going to suggest my original plan of low posters hiding. So just picking from the list these are the 2 I'd race
    So my suggestions for a race
    1) Dottie - as someone mentioned started posting when I mentioned looking at low posters
    2)Shane C - my post 182 by getting the time wrong on 2 posts seemed like a task
    Again nothing against anyone it's day one, no information and that's who I'd race
    Nopeare wrote: »
    Shane.C wrote: »
    Apologies, everybody see Shatters post , 9.48am (I previously stated 9.58 in error) as a potential task?

I know I have been off to date, and I'm following my gut. I was asked why Dazz was off my list of low posters which I explained. If MrsF list is correct I'm also one of the few to keep trying to absolve MJ

I will post this here for a fair discussion/clarity on my idea. This has caused me slightly to question my idea. If Andy is supporting it, it makes me wonder am I worng
    andy125 wrote: »
    I agree with nopeare 100 per cent, I have always tried to go for low posters in previous games and it seems to get a lot of resistance, it lost us the last game let's not make the same mistake again

If Flushie, still has two peaks left, can we not lynch until she uses them? She might peek the night King.

Mick, now that we're (almost) certain that you're on our side, can you now explain why Max was so sure about you, and why you wanted a land-slide lynch against you?

I can't really figure out how Max would have been so sure about you if you were both simple villagers. Unless he had Tigger-like psychic abilities.

(if you think you can without helping the baddies).

Max knows im an idiot villager I guess that or he thought I had a role and gavce himself up for sacarfice.

Landslide I wanted as I was fairly sure max was a villager and you and other were saying we on the same team, so I thought the priest would know I was a villager or give me a high likelyhood or it (wasnt the case :D)

Thought there was a good chance I was peeked aswell so if I was in a race the seer and priest would have been likely on my side and would have given the bad teams a smaller list of munch options

We know one confirmed villager (Stoogie)

no you dont.

its either me or mick along with MrsFD

after lynching andy i'm going after stoogie unless he has a very very very very good explanation

no you dont.

after lynching andy i'm going after stoogie unless he has a very very very very good explanation

?

Sully confirmed Stoogie was correct. How could he not be a villager?

no you dont.

I believe stoogie is innocent and to kill him would be a mistake. I think we should examine Flushies list and work from that. Going after stoogie makes you look like your playing for the enemy.

So can I be sherriff then :cool: Who wanted Andy again lynch them :D

Uriel. wrote: »
    Andy for sheriff?

maybe?

So who we voting for for sheriff?

Somebody low enough on the radar not to get munched.
    But high enough on the radar that we can get a feel for them being on the good team.

BTW, what happens if a sheriff does get munched? Is there an immediate re-election, or a re-election when their term would have run out, or no re-election and we're just sheriff-less for the rest off the game?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Andy V Jason maybe?

Fair enough MrsFlushdraw. I have a hard time bringing myself to post just for the sake of posting to raise post count. IMO it's a stupid metric, but it's the preferred metric C'est la vie. I prefer to post if I believe I have something to add.

Before I go, I'd like to point out that Shane.C keeps a very low profile and only seems to post shortly before a lynch.

2016-06-06-got-mcshane-hanging.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement