Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'll put myself forward for sheriff.

Actually we still have the body gaurd ms flushdraw should be sheriff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I said that MrsFD was one of my picks for Sheriff yesterday. I think she should get it now. She'll be protected tonight so will get the two lynches in. Seems to me the obvious candidate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Sheriff will be immediately re-elected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

That won't achieve much - the sherriff can still be munched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

What about me for Sherrif? We know I am a good guy and can get double votes?

I had a list of who I wanted to peek and who I thought were team village. I am usually wrong in these instants but will share.

Had Nopeare and Uriel as TeamVillage

And my list of peeks was

max, andy, neurotic, micksJ

I had done 2 but obv didn't need to worry about Max as he was dead.

Uriel was also trying to discredit Stogy this morning
    Uriel. wrote: »
    the only thing is, a baddie could easily say the same thing to feign insider knowledge.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    So a reference post for most of Stoogie's comments last night (in chronological order).

It's all over the place.

this is an interesting line "I'm stating Dazzler is Arya rather than "a stark""
    This doesn't make sense to me. It would make some sense if he said Dazz was Jon Snow and not a Stark (i.e. failed to complete the task to bring him into the Stark family).

I do wonder if he's taking one for one of the baddie families... seeking the village to protect him last night and looking for the priest to be given up (even if the priest can survive tonight's slaughter).

He is my no1 suspect after Andy obv

I'm too confused to figure out the permutations so I'm gonna take MrsFD at face value. If she is somehow pulling a gigantic ruse and is tricking us all as Lannister, she deserves to win the game.

I vote MrsFD as sherriff

crosstownk wrote: »
    That won't achieve much - the sherriff can still be munched.

Although a trusted double vote is helpful.

• Advertisement

I vote MrsFD as sherriff

I vote MrsFD as sherriff

You'll need to put that in bold to be sure the mod sees it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Vote for Sheriff - Mrs. Flushdraw

maybe?

I actually think that Uriel was thinking Andy was just a good guy. I do think he was playing different this game and that was one thing that flagged him to me. If I hadn't peeked him I may have been agreeable to electing him for Sheriff as well.

I could be wrong though and Uriel is helping a team mate. Although my gut instinct is that he is a dirty Lannister and not the last Baratheon. Would be good to kill him tonight and see if we are told we destroyed a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

You or Flush get my vote.

I know some people suggested me last night, don't make me Sheriff.

I'm out tonight for 2 retirements in my company so will be voting about 5 to make sure I've a vote in. I will try and get on for 10 minutes around 8:30 to have a quick catch up and change my vote if needed.

Tomorrow I'm flying home to Dublin from London at 7:20 so again around important voting time.

So I'd be a waste of a sheriff with the 2nd vote as the voting period the next 2 nights I will be sporadic

Vote for Stoogie for Sheriff

Can't vote myself lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

What about me for Sherrif? We know I am a good guy and can get double votes?

I had a list of who I wanted to peek and who I thought were team village. I am usually wrong in these instants but will share.

Had Nopeare and Uriel as TeamVillage

And my list of peeks was

max, andy, neurotic, micksJ

I had done 2 but obv didn't need to worry about Max as he was dead.

Fair enough

Cant use bold, so using caps

VOTE FLUSH SHERIFF

• Advertisement

Was going to make my lynch vote, but the form isn't working - GM, can you look at that?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Was going to make my lynch vote, but the form isn't working - GM, can you look at that?

Maybe Jayop is needed to reset it? I may as well put mine in too as I wont be changing from Andy.

Be prepared people for some elaborate story from Andy, we know the guy is a good player and we will try to discredit me totally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

quickbeam wrote: »
    And Stoogie, can you explain these comments, now that Mrs.F has more or less cleared both of them for us.

I think one of them is the Night King.
    Msfd only said they are not barrathians or Lannisters, she seems perfectly legit and could not have known that Dazz was a Stark.
    What time did Sully post at
    I said to post at 09:59:50 not 09:59:00 it's not my fault that they posted soo early so whoever is saying I got the priest killed, I didn't .
    I can't tell you my task cos I'm not Jon I'm Sansa. But look at the posts of the two confirmed barrathians as their is a good chance one of them was on a task.
    Now the red wedding
    If three of the groups NK and Barrathians and Lannisters all vote me tonight then we only loose two villagers (me and Jon Snow) so that's acually a positive effect

Od so we have our lynch and Sheriff sorted so a free day which we should use for some research

AND some wild random accusations to get people talking

Im suspicious of QB and Uriel

Could people put up there suspicions

I have a hunch on the king night but nothing to go ill look at the posts and see if there is anything

Vote for sheriff, MrsFD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Maybe Jayop is needed to reset it? I may as well put mine in too as I wont be changing from Andy.

Be prepared people for some elaborate story from Andy, we know the guy is a good player and we will try to discredit me totally.

It looks like he has already conceded defeat with his well played comment

to be sure , to be sure , I'm looking at ways to discredit your story also......

is this a master stoke by the lannisters - ( mrsfd , andy , and mick ) using me as a pawn ?

am i overthinking it

Stoogie wrote: »
    I think one of them is the Night King.

Your only reasons to suspect us is you thought we had tasks and you knew we werent Jon.

it'd be silly to continue on thinking we are bad just cause you already thought it, you have in in for me as I raised suspicion on you I do that to many people its not personal.

You could at least give reasons why you think we could the NK.

You coming out last night still makes no sense to me tbh

Yeah, Stoogie - why do you think Mick or Shatter is the NK? Is it the tasks, or is it something else?

AND some wild random accusations to get people talking

Im suspicious of QB and Uriel

Could people put up there suspicions

I know why you're suspicious of me. But I'm just a bad goodie, not a good baddie.

As for my own suspicions, now that all my old suspicions have been debunked:

gufc21 - for low post count.
    Uriel - hard to pick a second person, but I was so sure Andy and Uriel were both goodies and I was so wrong about Andy that maybe I'm wrong about Uriel too, I'd be very reluctant to vote to lynch him on this evidence though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

PLEASE READ
    If you are posting that you are someone important you post at 09:59:59
    If you accidentally get a 10:00 time stamp it's ok the GM clearly stated that you can keep posting till you are told in thread that you are dead.
    However a 10:00 time stamp would not have been accepted on the votes.
    I'm fascinated to see how big a difference the two alternate munches would have made if Sully hadn't posted so early.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement