Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Stoogie wrote: »
    PLEASE READ
    If you are posting that you are someone important you post at 09:59:59
    If you accidentally get a 10:00 time stamp it's ok the GM clearly stated that you can keep posting till you are told in thread that you are dead.
    However a 10:00 time stamp would not have been accepted on the votes.
    I'm fascinated to see how big a difference the two alternate munches would have made if Sully hadn't posted so early.

That's why I said, when WWGM said they'd be late with the results, the priest could post after 10am without repercussions!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just up now, loads of info. If its all true great... mostly.

Mrsf if you are the seer don't peak me. I am a villager so it is a waste of a peak. If the group wants to lynch me work away but do not waste a peak on me..

gufc21 wrote: »
    Just up now, loads of info. If its all true great... mostly.

Mrsf if you are the seer don't peak me. I am a villager so it is a waste of a peak. If the group wants to lynch me work away but do not waste a peak on me..

You suspicious of anyone?

You suspicious of anyone?

Ya...

Cross, uriel, obviously andy now

What reasons, gufc?

Especially Crosstown. I see you voted for him yesterday but I don't remember you giving a reason (apologies if you did, and I just forgot),

• Advertisement

Yo andy do you want to tell us what team you are on and have you any suspicions on the night king or the other bad team, we promise a quick death if your info proves helpfull.

We might even go as far to banish you over the wall

As for low post count, i work untill 11 so thats a time to keep head down before slaughter. Wake up around now and pick young lad from school atound 1.

Also im not one to post for funnies. We are gone beyond the low post count now, we should be looking at types of postswhat types of votes are keeping people off the bottom. Again i am happy to be lynched but do not waste a peak on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ahhhh - rise and shine sleepy village. Reading the rules and I iz confused. No wolves? First time playing and everything changes. :(

Gonna try reading the simplified version again when I've more caffeine and patience and less running late for work to actually understand it.

I think this is the task post from Xtracatz
    It contains three songs from take that
    Shine
    Everything changes
    Patience

My brain hurts but if you want to find the other tasks look for songs posted y people probably between the start of the game and the time of the first lynch

Also it says in OP that the priest would learn the roles of the players but it looks like Sully was just told baratheon should it not be the name of the person as the task role is slightly different to the starter role

Wow, good spot, Stooge!

• Advertisement

Shine
    Everything changes
    Patience

My brain hurts but if you want to find the other tasks look for songs posted y people probably between the start of the game and the time of the first lynch

That is some spot out of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

quickbeam wrote: »
    Wow, good spot, Stooge!

Agreed. I'd have never spotted that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Andy for sheriff.

Lol jk. Flush for sheriff.

There's no reason not to lynch Andy, right? Can we all agree on that?

Stoogie I think I spotted something but now its like 50/50 jon or other bad guy

If im correct that is

I live with the fear of the few with the gift
    And I know what's going to be

If you spot the third one then I'll hint you which one is Jon's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

so only catching up now since early this morning.
    Lot's happening. We are in a good place, much better than we might have expected at this stage.

We still have the trainee and the seer in play and as I read we also have the bodyguard? is that correct?

A Neurotic wrote: »

There's no reason not to lynch Andy, right? Can we all agree on that?

Agree. Just waiting on lynch form to be activated.

Hint, hint, GM!!

Sorry I had shatters post on multiquite for "reasons"

If you spot the third one then I'll hint you which one is Jon's

I have one nearly 100% sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Shine
    Everything changes
    Patience

Agreed. This is very suspicious.

What reasons, gufc?

Especially Crosstown. I see you voted for him yesterday but I don't remember you giving a reason (apologies if you did, and I just forgot),

Just went through all of cross' posts. I actually withdraw my suspisions tbh. They had been aroused last night over pushing dazzler and badgering Stoogie but tbh when reading the full body of posts in fairly satisfied cross is a good guy.

(Also dry teabags in the shoes will absorbe the pong, cross. Use them on football boots all the time)

Uriel. wrote: »
    so only catching up now since early this morning.
    Lot's happening. We are in a good place, much better than we might have expected at this stage.

We still have the trainee and the seer in play and as I read we also have the bodyguard? is that correct?

Yup
    We have the lynch decided for tonight so just scour all the posts and look for three song titles by one band.
    If you get two suspicious posts then we will have the task Lannister (and Jon who we won't kill)

I have one nearly 100% sure

Don't say anything till you have two ;)

Yup
    We have the lynch decided for tonight so just scour all the posts and look for three song titles by one band.
    If you get two suspicious posts then we will have the task Lannister (and Jon who we won't kill)

is it likely that two tasks would be song titles?

btw, great spot on that task. Were all of those songs from the same artist? that might be useful to know when checking for other patterns?

Uriel. wrote: »
    is it likely that two tasks would be song titles?

btw, great spot on that task. Were all of those songs from the same artist? that might be useful to know when checking for other patterns?

sorry just noticed that you said they were all take that songs, missed that in speed read.

Shine
    Everything changes
    Patience

actually thinking about this in more detail, this was an amazing spot. Fair play - Xtracatz post was actually a brilliant post in terms of burying the task so your spot is even more amazing

Been searching the thread for similar stuff to Xara's. I'm probably literally the worst person for spotting them though as my knowledge of pop is pretty dire. I've come up with zilch so far.

**** I need a coffee gone googly eyes

• Advertisement

Been searching the thread for similar stuff to Xara's. I'm probably literally the worst person for spotting them though as my knowledge of pop is pretty dire. I've come up with zilch so far.

I've found one post that has two definite song titles from the same band (and not one word titles or anything) but can't find the third title...

I am not sure if the task would definitely be three titles; I am not sure if there is a third title there and I just can't recognise it and obviously I am not yet sure if it is a goodie or a baddie task.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement