Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Uriel. wrote: »
    I've found one post that has two definite song titles from the same band (and not one word titles or anything) but can't find the third title...

I am not sure if the task would definitely be three titles; I am not sure if there is a third title there and I just can't recognise it and obviously I am not yet sure if it is a goodie or a baddie task.

I found it too. Definite task.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I found it too. Definite task.

did you find two titles in the post or did you get a third?

did you find two titles in the post or did you get a third?

Only two titles but that could be good enough - my knowledge of that artist is not great so I had to Google and couldn't find a third in the discograpy.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Only two titles but that could be good enough - my knowledge of that artist is not great so I had to Google and couldn't find a third in the discograpy.

me too :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm feeling really thick that I can't spot anything :(

• Advertisement

Thats not what I found lol

That should be enough for Stoogie to tell one of us to come forward, jesus i hope Im right about mine lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

ok guys this is a real mess but it was well played my Mrsflush i will give her that

I am assuming mrsflush is a lainster trying to draw out the real seer and the trainee priest when she knew they would come forward to defend the claim but she got lucky in picking me as i am the the seer so this makes it hard for me to convince you guys

I have had 3 peeks and so far and unfortunately i have found no bad guys, i was waiting to come out when i had something useful to add

My first peek was Mick and the reason was i thought the yellow posting was a task, if you look back i have tried to get heat off mick on many occasions

My second peek was nopeare as he was quite at the start and i thought he might have been a sleeper wolf, i have shown my support for nopeare since knowing he was a villager

My 3rd peek was quickbeam, he had the most posts and i needed to find out if he was a good guy playing a good game or a bad guy playing a brilliant game

Mrsflush i didnt see has a baddie as i thought her accusation of me early on in the game was her seeing me posting differently and thinking i was a bad guy, but then when she reeled it back in and said i was good again i thought she knew i had a role so was trying to keep me safe

But now I think she tried to test the waters to see if public opinion would switch to me for a lynch and it failed so she reeled it back in, and has now used the "im the seer" option to get me lynched and to get the trainee priest and seer to come forward and to use up one of our bodyguard role, it is a brilliant play by the lanesters and i say lanisters because she would have to be working in a team to come up with this plan and sacrificing one of themselves to get the seer and trainee priest would win them the game basically

I really dont know what we should do next

I think based on the poster's post history they're more likely to be good than bad, but can't say for sure. I haven't analysed their voting patterns yet

I'm still looking.....

• Advertisement

Well done Andy. Brilliant read!!! :)

I think based on the poster's post history they're more likely to be good than bad, but can't say for sure. I haven't analysed their voting patterns yet

Finding both tasks will help.

Uriel and crosstownk I didnt find song titles so we have 1 each and stoogie can now pick who to come forward

Between you all, have you not found both tasks? It seemed like Cross & Uriel and one and Mick had another.

Can you not all share what you know?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Between you all, have you not found both tasks? It seemed like Cross & Uriel and one and Mick had another.

Can you not all share what you know?

Stoogie should be able to work it out so he tells who to come forward

Stoogie should be able to work it out so he tells who to come forward

yes leave it with stoogie.

Mick wasn't clear with your last post if you meant you found a separate task with song titles, or not?

PS Quickbeam - with Andy's recent post, given the position Andy is in I can't trust you fully until I do some analysis of MrsF's claims and Andy's

If they're different types of tasks then chances are the Lannisters would have the task more similar to the Baratheons - ie the song title one, leaving the non-song-title one (the one Mick found) to be kept quiet as it's more likely to be the Starks'.

Though obviously wait for Stoogie to confirm.

yes leave it with stoogie.

Mick wasn't clear with your last post if you meant you found a separate task with song titles, or not?

PS Quickbeam - with Andy's recent post, given the position Andy is in I can't trust you fully until I do some analysis of MrsF's claims and Andy's

What I found wasnt song titles

If they're different types of tasks then chances are the Lannisters would have the task more similar to the Baratheons - ie the song title one, leaving the non-song-title one (the one Mick found) to be kept quiet as it's more likely to be the Starks'.

Though obviously wait for Stoogie to confirm.

It would actually take me as a villager to sniff out the villager role :D

perfect. that at least provides clarity as to the difference between the tasks.

I am not clear though, given I sped read everything this afternoon - how will stoogie be able to identify which family each tasks relate to? I've obviously missed something.

• Advertisement

It would actually take me as a villager to sniff out the villager role :D

You saying Cross and Uriel are Lannisters??

:)

I am not clear though, given I sped read everything this afternoon - how will stoogie be able to identify which family each tasks relate to? I've obviously missed something.

Stoogie is Sansa and in a room with jon so they would discuss things

Stoogie is a Stark. Jon will likely have told him in their private room what the task was. He'd know if it was a song-title type, or a non-song-title type.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya...

Cross, uriel, obviously andy now

That's great.

BTW, if myself and cross have found the last baddie task - we then need to discuss this quoted post.

That's fine, so long as you're equally as untrusting of Nopeare :)

Thanks Andy! A vote of confidence from you is a real gift :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

What I found wasnt song titles

Ok was it films I e been looking for films as well

That's fine, so long as you're equally as untrusting of Nopeare :)

Thanks Andy! A vote of confidence from you is a real gift :rolleyes:

of course...

Stoogie wrote: »

films for good or films for bad?

Stoogie wrote: »

No its song related just not titles

• Advertisement

scratch that. films for bad... it's 13:00 and I still haven't had a coffee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement