Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

going through my posts you will find

New Order , Sunrise

Starts off with MickJagger ..... rolling stones , sympathy for the devil

i've been trying to find a third song title from your posts for the lat 15 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Don't bother with the magnify glass. When you see them you'll know - or you won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

going through my posts you will find

New Order , Sunrise

Starts off with MickJagger ..... rolling stones , sympathy for the devil

Yeah that's what I've been thinking for two days and the fear is lilly Allen
    Her brother is in Game of Thrones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I can't quite follow Shatter's post above but I presume that is him coming out as Jon Snow. I think I then have the other task, 3 titles in one post is what I've found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Barney92 wrote: »
    I can't quite follow Shatter's post above but I presume that is him coming out as Jon Snow. I think I then have the other task, 3 titles in one post is what I've found.

i am not jon snow , i have no role , i am a villager

• Advertisement

Andy said that my yellow writing is what got him suspicious but its actually dark orange and if you quote the post it says dark orange not sure if that means anything

Like when I wear my light red jumper ?

i can pretend to be be jon snow if it helps the village

Oh right, I did say I couldn't follow it. Well then I've found 1 of the 2 remaining tasks.

Uriel. wrote: »
    i've been trying to find a third song title from your posts for the lat 15 mins

was trying to make life easier for ye , no need to look for third

Ok so Barney has 3 song titles in one post should he come out then stoogie?

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    ok guys this is a real mess but it was well played my Mrsflush i will give her that

I am assuming mrsflush is a lainster trying to draw out the real seer and the trainee priest when she knew they would come forward to defend the claim but she got lucky in picking me as i am the the seer so this makes it hard for me to convince you guys

I have had 3 peeks and so far and unfortunately i have found no bad guys, i was waiting to come out when i had something useful to add

My first peek was Mick and the reason was i thought the yellow posting was a task, if you look back i have tried to get heat off mick on many occasions

My second peek was nopeare as he was quite at the start and i thought he might have been a sleeper wolf, i have shown my support for nopeare since knowing he was a villager

My 3rd peek was quickbeam, he had the most posts and i needed to find out if he was a good guy playing a good game or a bad guy playing a brilliant game

Mrsflush i didnt see has a baddie as i thought her accusation of me early on in the game was her seeing me posting differently and thinking i was a bad guy, but then when she reeled it back in and said i was good again i thought she knew i had a role so was trying to keep me safe

But now I think she tried to test the waters to see if public opinion would switch to me for a lynch and it failed so she reeled it back in, and has now used the "im the seer" option to get me lynched and to get the trainee priest and seer to come forward and to use up one of our bodyguard role, it is a brilliant play by the lanesters and i say lanisters because she would have to be working in a team to come up with this plan and sacrificing one of themselves to get the seer and trainee priest would win them the game basically

I really dont know what we should do next

We need to discuss Andy's rebuttal.

It is genius by MrsFD to declare as seer just as the priest was killed. She points the finger at any individual and gets at least a free lynch. If she's lucky, the real seer will also declare themselves creating a debacle and/or the trained priest will out themselves once the lynching is over to prove who is the real seer. The result being many goodie's reveal themselves, one goodie gets lynched but MrsFD eventually dies. A net win for the baddies.

We need Mick, nopeare, Shatter and quickbeam to confirm their roles as villagers.

Find the other one
    Everybody find 2 and then we have it.
    Shatter I have figured out why you die a lot :)

Stoogie wrote: »
    Like when I wear my light red jumper ?

:confused: A man is confused and does know not what to say

Find the other one
    Everybody find 2 and then we have it.
    Shatter I have figured out why you die a lot :)

If I give the band of my 1, then someone else can give their thoughts on the other? Then we aren't really giving it away.

We need to discuss Andy's rebuttal.

It is genius by MrsFD to declare as seer just as the priest was killed. She points the finger at any individual and gets at least a free lynch. If she's lucky, the real seer will also declare themselves creating a debacle and/or the trained priest will out themselves once the lynching is over to prove who is the real seer. The result being many goodie's reveal themselves, one goodie gets lynched but MrsFD eventually dies. A net win for the baddies.

We need Mick, nopeare, Shatter and quickbeam to confirm their roles as villagers.

Are you saying QB is a baddie because Andy covered his back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

I did mention Andy yesterday but then thought that maybe it might flag me suddenly mentioning him so I backtracked later saying he was back to normal.

I did think I was gone this morning and had a slightly different post ready and the Nights kills came up just before I posted it so I amended it.

I have 2 nights peeks guaranteed, so I get protected tonight and munched tomorrow night prob but will have the info which I will get on thread as soon as I know it.

I will be taking ideas on who we peek tonight and not just run with anything, so let's get the thinking helmets on people and get these murdering swines!

I am a bit suss about Jason and GUFc21 who is keeping the lowest profile

You backtracked on me because you seen there was no public sway on me, i have been trying to organise this village from day one, the wolves always try to get me lynched

You came out as seer to get the real seer to come forward as well as the trainee priest, you are trying your hardest to get the sherif role to give you immunity for 2 turns and you are also trying to get the bodyguard to look out for you,

Either you knew i was the seer when you "sensed" i was posting differently or you got very lucky in picking me, that i dont know

Whatever you guys do dont give me or flush the sheriff role, i turned down the sherif role yesterday to get any heat of me in case i was munched

Right give me the sheriff role both seers have cleared me so one must be telling the truth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

quickbeam wrote: »
    Agree. Just waiting on lynch form to be activated.

Hint, hint, GM!!

I'm at work and can't fix it, sorry

andy125 wrote: »
    You backtracked on me because you seen there was no public sway on me, i have been trying to organise this village from day one, the wolves always try to get me lynched

You came out as seer to get the real seer to come forward as well as the trainee priest, you are trying your hardest to get the sherif role to give you immunity for 2 turns and you are also trying to get the bodyguard to look out for you,

Either you knew i was the seer when you "sensed" i was posting differently or you got very lucky in picking me, that i dont know

Whatever you guys do dont give me or flush the sheriff role, i turned down the sherif role yesterday to get any heat of me in case i was munched
    Ok so first thing is don't give either of these two the Sherriff role
    I suggest you give it to me but just not Andy or Flush

Right give me the sheriff role both seers have cleared me so one must be telling the truth

Yes this is the best solution i think

• Advertisement

If I give the band of my 1, then someone else can give their thoughts on the other? Then we aren't really giving it away.

Wait stoogie should pick you or me to come forward we are both different I think as mine is in 2 posts and yours is in 1

Actually stoogie is better then me for sheriff

I think you are fine but I'm the clear choice. I was backed up by a priest who was killed by both the enemy teams. It's 100% that I'm a goody.

Wait stoogie should pick you or me to come forward we are both different I think as mine is in 2 posts and yours is in 1

Okay, so Stoogie should know by that. Or else one of us is barking up the wrong tree.

Barney are all yours in one post ?

Actually stoogie is better then me for sheriff

This is true actually as i cant 100% say you are not the NK and the same can be said for all my peeks, stoogie is a stark and that has been confirmed by the priest

Good morning fellow villagers! Sunrise over Westeros is my favourite time of day. Lol jk I'm on my way to earn a few gold pieces.

For those that haven't met me before and find my name tedious to type, please note I prefer mahama or maha or MG or anything that isn't geehead. Thanking you kindly!!!
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Okay folks.

I am the priest. I can confirm what stoogie said - daz was Arya.

Here's my list - bold is confirmed by GM. Anything besides bold is my own hypothesis:

1 y0ssar1an22 Villager
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie - I think stoogie is a stark, not the seer
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium Villager
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander Villager
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo Priest
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad Baratheon
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler Stark
    22 Xaracats Baratheon
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

I have selected a trainee.

The bodyguard is still alive. The seer is still alive.

We have killed two Baratheon so there is only one remaining

Three Lanisters remain.

One NK remains.

I'm hoping I have survived the night, in which case I would ask you to not Lynch me today - anyone who does will look suspicious.

I also ask that the bodyguard protects me, but I understand if someone else is more precious.

Moving forward we know that 3 Lanisters remain, thus it's likely that they will stick together. The votes:
    The_Dazzler - 10 votes - MrsFD - Quickbeam - Andy - Barney - MicksJag - Uriel - nopeare - Jason - Persepoly - crosstownk
    Micksjaguar - 4 votes - Stoogie - Partyjungle - A Neurotic - The Sheriff
    Shatterproof - 3 votes - The_Dazzler - Sully - Shane.C
    Crosstownk - 2 votes - Shatterproof - gufc21
    Stoogie - 1 vote - Dottie Lottie
    Did Note Vote - 1 - The_Valeyard

Daz voted for shatter and stoogie voted for mick. I'd be suspicious of both, particularly given the suspicion already mentioned.

As I have suspicion about MrsF, Andy suggesting her for sheriff bangs of protection. They know they won't kill her so having her as sheriff would protect her from a Lynch. They also both voted for daz.

Then it comes down to who remains after this mornings killings.

Hopefully I survived the munch!

Andy, MrsF and Mick could all be on the same team... if Mick is suggesting he be sheriff on account of one of Andy or MrsF telling the "truth"...

Barney are all yours in one post ?

Yes, they are. All in one.

hmmm and andy has suggested Mick be the sheriff... triangle of Lannister love?

• Advertisement

Yes, they are. All in one.

Cool
    Tell us the first letter of the artist please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement