Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Stoogie wrote: »
    Cool
    Tell us the first letter of the artist please

The drama 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Stoogie wrote: »
    Cool
    Tell us the first letter of the artist please

U

Uriel. wrote: »
    hmmm and andy has suggested Mick be the sheriff... triangle of Lannister love?

I'd love to hear how I could possibly be a lanister at this stage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

That would be class from a entertainment pov
    Hopefully barney has found Tyrion which will help.

Barney92 wrote: »
    U

Excellent please quote the relevant post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

i am not jon snow , i have no role , i am a villager

So.....you know nothing?

I'm gonna guess u2

So.....you know nothing?

What is a wolf doing in westeros :P

F5 f5

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I can't believe it's only day one. I had no desire to get involved in firm finger pointing so early in the game but it really descends into absolute paranoia very rapidly.

Also, I can't have a look at the moment (on my phone at work) but how's the poll shaping up? I have stated my choice (shatter) but I will follow the general consensus with my double vote if we decide on a reasonable choice for lynching.

A Neurotic (The Sheriff), apt for the Tyrion Lannister one might say, quoted three U2 songs in this unless I'm mistaken.
    One
    Desire
    I will follow

• Advertisement

I think its unlikely that the real seer wouldn't come forward. Two seers are likely to get some of their peeks wrong if they are educated guesses.

Oh god my brain. I don't know what to believe any more.

I'm changing my vote

I vote MicksJaguar for sherrif

A Neurotic (The Sheriff), apt for the Tyrion Lannister one might say, quoted three U2 songs in this unless I'm mistaken.
    One
    Desire
    I will follow

You fukung legend Barney
    A neurotic is Tyrion

One
    Desire
    I will follow

Nice one Barney I went through that post and didnt find anything

To be honest, I'm lucky it was U2. They're one of the few bands where I know more than a few of their songs.

I vote Stoogie for sheriff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Uriel. wrote:
    Andy, MrsF and Mick could all be on the same team... if Mick is suggesting he be sheriff on account of one of Andy or MrsF telling the "truth"...

Uriel. wrote:

Before the first lynching a lot of suspicion was on Mick die to the colour thing, and I noticed andy very successfully deflect attention away from Mick by setting up a race between two others.

Now that Mick's likely a villain, I think Mick is very likely to be one too.

I vote barney92 for Sherriff
    But everyone else is to vote for me as I'm 100% a stark
    Barney might be NK or barratheon but he's defiantly not a Lannister I'll tell you that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

gufc21 wrote: »

Second. After Mrs.Flush,

I vote Stoogie

Before the first lynching a lot of suspicion was on Mick die to the colour thing, and I noticed andy very successfully deflect attention away from Mick by setting up a race between two others.

Praise from Ceaser

• Advertisement

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

quickbeam wrote: »
    That's fine, so long as you're equally as untrusting of Nopeare :)

Thanks Andy! A vote of confidence from you is a real gift :rolleyes:

I could be in trouble either way as MrsF said she thought I was a villager too:eek:
    So people can spin that what ever way they want. Still catching up just going through the countless posts of trying to find tasks.

I vote Stoogie for sheriff now in bold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Barney92 wrote:
    A Neurotic (The Sheriff), apt for the Tyrion Lannister one might say, quoted three U2 songs in this unless I'm mistaken. One Desire I will follow

Ok. What even.

Are we forgetting that the Seer already identified me as a villager?

What do people think of voting for a neurotic then instead of andy? (Pending his response and acceptance that he is tyrion)

Firstly there is a dispute that we haven't looked at properly regarding the seer and which on of them are.

Secondly if Andy is chancing his arm we dont know if he's a lannister or a beratheon, if its the latter it will wipe the baratheons out and put the lanisters in a very strong position.

Thirdly If hes not the seer the lannisters will have to slaughter him in the morning anyway so that way we get 2 (assuming he's a beratheon)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Second. After Mrs.Flush,

I vote Stoogie

Put it in bold. :)

What about me for Sherrif? We know I am a good guy and can get double votes?

I had a list of who I wanted to peek and who I thought were team village. I am usually wrong in these instants but will share.

Had Nopeare and Uriel as TeamVillage

And my list of peeks was

max, andy, neurotic, micksJ

I had done 2 but obv didn't need to worry about Max as he was dead.

I think this proves i am the real seer and we now have 2 lanisters

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

We need Mick, nopeare, Shatter and quickbeam to confirm their roles as villagers.

I am a simple villager - but realistically who is going to believe me off just this??

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    What do people think of voting for a neurotic then instead of andy? (Pending his response and acceptance that he is tyrion)

Firstly there is a dispute that we haven't looked at properly regarding the seer and which on of them are.

Secondly if Andy is chancing his arm we dont know if he's a lannister or a beratheon, if its the latter it will wipe the baratheons out and put the lanisters in a very strong position.

Thirdly If hes not the seer the lannisters will have to slaughter him in the morning anyway so that way we get 2 (assuming he's a beratheon)

Ok this is what I'd say if I was the NK
    If Andy is Baratheon the slaughter rate drops from 2.5 to 1.5 per night
    If we trust flush we lynch Andy
    If we don't we lynch flush.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement