Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Remember the seer cannot see the NK till we wipe out the Baratheons (or Lannisters )

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Ok. What even.

Are we forgetting that the Seer already identified me as a villager?

Did they ?
    That's fantastic ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Stoogie wrote:
    Did they ? That's fantastic ?

Flush said she'd peeked me on her coming out post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Morning everyone, you can call me MrsF or MrsFD to make things easier.

I need to read all again in depth, so confusing :-)

I shall call you flushie. Geehead would be fine with it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Stoogie wrote: »
    Remember the seer cannot see the NK till we wipe out the Baratheons (or Lannisters )

I actually forgot about this... tbh i was echoing a comment made by someone else earlier and fleshing it out a bit. I was thinking that if we lose all of one family and hit the nk then lannisters win.

But tbh your point def trumps mine. I will go back and find the first person to bring the strategy up btw. Again, there does seem to be a growing feeling that im the nk. I'm not, but if me being high on the radar is causing other people to be overlooked then i suggest lynching me

• Advertisement

I think I am about to die so I am doing this now.

I am Bran, on the first night I peeked Shatter and was told he was not a lannister or a Baratheon.

On the second night I was told that Andy was one of them.

I was in bed sick and still have not replied back to my request on MicksJ I now have the results of MJ and he is a villager as well, so we will have a strong village team and less places for the baddies to hide.

(I was just about to post this up when DS posted up and I saw that I had survived. I am thinking it is good practice now if both Starks are out like Stoogie and whoever else, myself and the two hidden roles are still Selmy and the apprentice.

I can be protected tonight and that gives us another peek.

Hope I am making the right move...

Flush peaked Andy and shatter

Uriel. wrote: »
    hmmm and andy has suggested Mick be the sheriff... triangle of Lannister love?
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Andy, MrsF and Mick could all be on the same team... if Mick is suggesting he be sheriff on account of one of Andy or MrsF telling the "truth"...
    Before the first lynching a lot of suspicion was on Mick die to the colour thing, and I noticed andy very successfully deflect attention away from Mick by setting up a race between two others.

Now that Mick's likely a villain, I think Mick is very likely to be one too.

So these 2 are throwing Andy under the bus and trying to take me with him.

Im thinking now team lanister is Andy Uriel and A neurotic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Oh......................yeah............

Then Mick
    She never peaked a neurotic she said she planned to.

Im thinking now team lanister is Andy Uriel and A neurotic

I don't think Uriel. is a Lannister.

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    I think this proves i am the real seer and we now have 2 lanisters

Wierd andy didnt quote the actual post where Ms Flushdraw said her peeks eh?

No she didn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Nopeare wrote: »
    I know I'm leaving myself open to attacks of trying to protect Andy but considering we know what Andy is now the other rival team/NK need him dead as well to win let them do it?

I'm going to go back sounding like a broken record, can we try and flush some of the lower posters out these were my main two suspicions for the last 2 days.
    I have nothing much to go on but I'm going to suggest my original plan of low posters hiding. So just picking from the list these are the 2 I'd race
    So my suggestions for a race
    1) Dottie - as someone mentioned started posting when I mentioned looking at low posters
    2)Shane C - my post 182 by getting the time wrong on 2 posts seemed like a task
    Again nothing against anyone it's day one, no information and that's who I'd race

I know I have been off to date, and I'm following my gut. I was asked why Dazz was off my list of low posters which I explained. If MrsF list is correct I'm also one of the few to keep trying to absolve MJ

I will post this here for a fair discussion/clarity on my idea. This has caused me slightly to question my idea. If Andy is supporting it, it makes me wonder am I worng

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Surely we could make a deal with the Brats or Lans, whichever one Andy is it on, they kill off Andy, and we lynch someone else.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I don't think Uriel. is a Lannister.

Why is he trying to make me out to be a lanister?

His theory was me andy and MFD are all lanisters is a joke especially after what barney has seen.

2 claims from 1 team for a seer role when the priest said the seer was still alive would be suicide

Andy Uriel and Nerotic team lanister we could all take out one tonight between the baratheons and the king night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Wierd andy didnt quote the actual post where Ms Flushdraw said her peeks eh?

I read it as that is who she had peeked, im at work and could only scroll back a few pages, my bad

It doesnt look good for me no matter what i say so lynch me and well played flush, you deserve to win as you have played a blinder here

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Bran Stark - Seer: Bran has the ability to PM the moderator once per turn and ask him "Is X a Lannister or Baratheon", to which they will be truthfully be told yes or no. Bran will not be able to detect The Night King until one of the Lannister or Baratheon team is completely wiped out. .

I am Bran, on the first night I peeked Shatter and was told he was not a lannister or a Baratheon.

I was in bed sick and still have not replied back to my request on MicksJ I now have the results of MJ and he is a villager as well, so we will have a strong village team and less places for the baddies to hide.

(I was just about to post this up when DS posted up and I saw that I had survived. I am thinking it is good practice now if both Starks are out like Stoogie and whoever else, myself and the two hidden roles are still Selmy and the apprentice.

ok guys this is a real mess but it was well played my Mrsflush i will give her that

I am assuming mrsflush is a lainster trying to draw out the real seer and the trainee priest when she knew they would come forward to defend the claim but she got lucky in picking me as i am the the seer so this makes it hard for me to convince you guys

I have had 3 peeks and so far and unfortunately i have found no bad guys, i was waiting to come out when i had something useful to add

My first peek was Mick and the reason was i thought the yellow posting was a task, if you look back i have tried to get heat off mick on many occasions

My second peek was nopeare as he was quite at the start and i thought he might have been a sleeper wolf, i have shown my support for nopeare since knowing he was a villager

My 3rd peek was quickbeam, he had the most posts and i needed to find out if he was a good guy playing a good game or a bad guy playing a brilliant game

Mrsflush i didnt see has a baddie as i thought her accusation of me early on in the game was her seeing me posting differently and thinking i was a bad guy, but then when she reeled it back in and said i was good again i thought she knew i had a role so was trying to keep me safe

But now I think she tried to test the waters to see if public opinion would switch to me for a lynch and it failed so she reeled it back in, and has now used the "im the seer" option to get me lynched and to get the trainee priest and seer to come forward and to use up one of our bodyguard role, it is a brilliant play by the lanesters and i say lanisters because she would have to be working in a team to come up with this plan and sacrificing one of themselves to get the seer and trainee priest would win them the game basically

I really dont know what we should do next

Look at op and MSFD phrasing of her post compared to Andys really stands out to me anyways

Andy Uriel and Nerotic team lanister we could all take out one tonight between the baratheons and the king night

That's the lovely thing.

Look at op and MSFD phrasing of her post compared to Andys really stands out to me anyways

Ofcourse her post is better rehearsed she has had time to plan this out with others word for word, i am at work and had to quickly type a response to it

I did clarify that i couldn't be sure if they were the NK or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

gufc21 wrote: »
    I know I'm leaving myself open to attacks of trying to protect Andy but considering we know what Andy is now the other rival team/NK need him dead as well to win let them do it?

I'm going to go back sounding like a broken record, can we try and flush some of the lower posters out these were my main two suspicions for the last 2 days.
    I have nothing much to go on but I'm going to suggest my original plan of low posters hiding. So just picking from the list these are the 2 I'd race
    So my suggestions for a race
    1) Dottie - as someone mentioned started posting when I mentioned looking at low posters
    2)Shane C - my post 182 by getting the time wrong on 2 posts seemed like a task
    Again nothing against anyone it's day one, no information and that's who I'd race

Is their a question or a reason you quoted me here GUFC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

That's the lovely thing.

1aa1a1a47539435591f82c9900030865.jpg

I could be in trouble either way as MrsF said she thought I was a villager too:eek:
    So people can spin that what ever way they want. Still catching up just going through the countless posts of trying to find tasks.

How is trying to find tasks (which worked) pointless. We caught Tyrion Lannister .

How is trying to find tasks (which worked) pointless. We caught Tyrion Lannister .

He didnt say it was pointless?

Maybe it's nothing when the OP is taken into account but look at the wording of MrsF's post. I've borrowed Mick's crayons for this one.

Maybe MrsF can confirm - were you told that Mick was a villager or just not a Baratheon or Lannister?

He didnt say it was pointless?

You are right; sorry Nopeare you said countless.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Where did I say that? I said countless posts

crosstownk wrote: »
    Maybe it's nothing when the OP is taken into account but look at the wording of MrsF's post. I've borrowed Mick's crayons for this one.

Maybe MrsF can confirm - were you told that Mick was a villager or just not a Baratheon or Lannister?

That's all you get, if she had peaked me she would have been told I was not a Lannister or barratheon. Not that I was a stark. Mick or shatter could possibly be the NK.

Where did I say that? I said countless posts

I've already apologised :p move on nothing to see here.

• Advertisement

Ok if we were to believe Andy was seer and he was protected tonight I'd need major convincing mind but should we just lynch Neurotic tonight, If andy is the seer he is dead tonight or tomoro anyways this way he would get one more peek in IF he was the seer.

Seer or not he is dead anyways but we could possibly get a peek if we are wrong only done side is if he is the last Baretheon and he gets an extra kill tonight.

Thoughts?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement