Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Anyway at the moment the only 2 I have a trust in the MJ - cleared by both and Stoogie is fairly much nailed a Stark. I will vote one of you 2 sheriff if there is a consensus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Nopeare wrote: »
    Anyway at the moment the only 2 I have a trust in the MJ - cleared by both and Stoogie is fairly much nailed a Stark. I will vote one of you 2 sheriff if there is a consensus

stoogie is the consensus as he is 100% stark

Ok if we were to believe Andy was seer and he was protected tonight I'd need major convincing mind but should we just lynch Neurotic tonight, If andy is the seer he is dead tonight or tomoro anyways this way he would get one more peek in IF he was the seer.

Seer or not he is dead anyways but we could possibly get a peek if we are wrong only done side is if he is the last Baretheon and he gets an extra kill tonight.

Thoughts?

Down side.

Thats not me sticking up for Andy in case people think that, just saying if there is 1% chance he is the seer its worth getting a peek if he is telling the truth,

The Night king or Bartheons will want to take him out anyways if lanister or seer

Vote STOOGIE SHEIRF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Ok if we were to believe Andy was seer and he was protected tonight I'd need major convincing mind but should we just lynch Neurotic tonight, If andy is the seer he is dead tonight or tomoro anyways this way he would get one more peek in IF he was the seer.

Seer or not he is dead anyways but we could possibly get a peek if we are wrong only done side is if he is the last Baretheon and he gets an extra kill tonight.

Thoughts?

It may suit the Lannisters to let Andy have that kill to reduce villager numbers and increase the chances of killing a roled villager.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Thoughts?
    Flush is the seer. She even referred correctly that she was told people were NOT BARRATHEONS OR LANNISTERS
    She peaked
    Andy- is a Lannister or barratheon
    Mick - not one
    Shatter - is one

If we kill Andy and he is the barratheon then we will know 100% that you and shatter are villagers if he is a Lannister the remaining barratheon will kill a neurotic (confirmed Tyrion)

Thoughts?

Did you not find it odd how quick flush was to get the sheriff role?

If she was the real seer why would she need protecting from lynching?

Did she suspect someone would come out as seer, and fear being lynched? Of course she did because she is not the real seer

crosstownk wrote: »
    It may suit the Lannisters to let Andy have that kill to reduce villager numbers and increase the chances of killing a roled villager.

Too big a risk for them if Andy is the seer he could spot them over the course of 2 nights baddies would be very silly not to take him. Even tonight we could possibly be lynching the last Baratheon so the seers can now see the King night.

Big risk for them to take IMO, Id be killing him if i was on either team

andy125 wrote: »
    Did you not find it odd how quick flush was to get the sheriff role?

If she was the real seer why would she need protecting from lynching?

Did she suspect someone would come out as seer, and fear being lynched? Of course she did because she is not the real seer

Ok but she is the seer and you are a barratheon I think.
    If you confirm you are a barratheon we will lynch a neurotic tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Had meetings all mornings, and just had a speed read. I need to re-read and digest but wanted to get out of the way

I vote Stoogie for sheriff

• Advertisement

Stoogie wrote: »
    Flush is the seer. She even referred correctly that she was told people were NOT BARRATHEONS OR LANNISTERS
    She peaked
    Andy- is a Lannister or barratheon
    Mick - not one
    Shatter - is one

If we kill Andy and he is the barratheon then we will know 100% that you and shatter are villagers if he is a Lannister the remaining barratheon will kill a neurotic (confirmed Tyrion)

I already explained that her post has had plenty of time to get ready and be word for word perfect, i have had to respond at short notice while pretending to work

They had someone watching out for the priest, they knew they would get him and they did, so they must of had a plan to move forward with if they did kill the priest and its playing out perfectly so far - the real seer has come forward and the trainee priest will come forward and then its pretty much all over

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Thoughts?

I like the idea of lynching Neurotic tonight - I don't know if I'd protect either seer let them both check someone and report back then maybe the apprentice comes out Friday morning and confirms which is the correct seer? then we can action it? Although it does leave tomorrow as a bit of a mess not knowing which story is correct?

I'll kick myself if I'm wrong or you're the NK as we won't find out yet but you were cleared by both, I believed you innocent from the start, and after stoogie getting protected last night I believe you are the one solid role we've left.

Also I think with leaving both seer's, the enemies vote could be very telling. The NK will likely pick one of the 2 and the families will but if the families both went on the same one we know the other is full of crap. As one family wouldn't know which is which and it's a toss up, the other I'm guessing is like other games where the wolf can't munch their own so they'll kill the other seer. If we have 2 families voting on 1 seer or 1 avoiding the vote and going for another randomer it could solve the problem? (this makes sense in my head)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

It looks like he has already conceded defeat with his well played comment

to be sure , to be sure , I'm looking at ways to discredit your story also......

is this a master stoke by the lannisters - ( mrsfd , andy , and mick ) using me as a pawn ?

am i overthinking it

Overthinking majorly!
    "What about me for Sherrif? We know I am a good guy and can get double votes?

I had a list of who I wanted to peek and who I thought were team village. I am usually wrong in these instants but will share.

Had Nopeare and Uriel as TeamVillage

And my list of peeks was

max, andy, neurotic, micksJ

I had done 2 but obv didn't need to worry about Max as he was dead."

My post above was my list of my planned peeks, as the second line said I had peeked 2 off that list and Maz was dead and didnt have to do anything about him, I hadnt got round to neurotic yet.

I chose Mick last night because it was such a grey area and wanted to know once and for all if this colour thing was actaully a task. Now the NK doesnt do a task so if we have worked out who the other tasks were he is in the clear for being the NK as he didnt do one if that makes sense.

I think this proves i am the real seer and we now have 2 lanisters
    Maybe it's nothing when the OP is taken into account but look at the wording of MrsF's post. I've borrowed Mick's crayons for this one.

Maybe MrsF can confirm - were you told that Mick was a villager or just not a Baratheon or Lannister?

I hate to get Digital Solitude into trouble as he answered the wrong way, he actually said he was a Villager, and maybe I shouldnt have used that in my post as he should have just said he wasnt a lannister or Baratheon like I was told about Shatter on night 1.

I did expect Andy to come back, I should have guessed he would counterclaim the seer.

It is up to you guys who to believe. Even kill me tonight, and tomorrow there will be 4 dead including myself. It might be safe enough for the trainee priest to come out at that stage and verify I WAS the actual seer.

Nopeare wrote: »
    I like the idea of lynching Neurotic tonight - I don't know if I'd protect either seer let them both check someone and report back then maybe the apprentice comes out Friday morning and confirms which is the correct seer? then we can action it? Although it does leave tomorrow as a bit of a mess not knowing which story is correct?

I'll kick myself if I'm wrong or you're the NK as we won't find out yet but you were cleared by both, I believed you innocent from the start, and after stoogie getting protected last night I believe you are the one solid role we've left.

Also I think with leaving both seer's, the enemies vote could be very telling. The NK will likely pick one of the 2 and the families will but if the families both went on the same one we know the other is full of crap. As one family wouldn't know which is which and it's a toss up, the other I'm guessing is like other games where the wolf can't munch their own so they'll kill the other seer. If we have 2 families voting on 1 seer or 1 avoiding the vote and going for another randomer it could solve the problem? (this makes sense in my head)
    Ah Jesus lads, we need to protect flush she is clearly the seer why wouldn't we.
    Mick is still a possible NK

Stoogie wrote: »
    Ah Jesus lads, we need to protect flush she is clearly the seer why wouldn't we.
    Mick is still a possible NK

If we lynch Andy tonight and he is a Baratheon maybe that will trigger me finding out if I do know who the NK is.

I hope Barristen Selmy realises I am the real deal and if I don't get lynched over the head of Andy he protects me. But if he doesn't the trainee priest can come out at some point and confirm.

If we lynch Andy tonight and he is a Baratheon maybe that will trigger me finding out if I do know who the NK is.

I hope Barristen Selmy realises I am the real deal and if I don't get lynched over the head of Andy he protects me. But if he doesn't the trainee priest can come out at some point and confirm.

when i get lynched the trainee priest will have to come out which is what you planned and you are still trying to waste our bodyguard protection, its going to work because for some reason alot of people believe you and all i have done this game is help the village

This game makes no sense sometime

when i get lynched the trainee priest will have to come out which is what you planned and you are still trying to waste our bodyguard protection, its going to work because for some reason alot of people believe you and all i have done this game is help the village

This game makes no sense sometime

You are sounding desperate Andy, why don't you take it like the Stag or Lion you are!

What way would you like to die?

I don't mind the priest coming out after 2 days and with a bigger list but you will be shown eventually to be the clever liar you are.

You are sounding desperate Andy, why don't you take it like the Stag or Lion you are!

What way would you like to die?

I don't mind the priest coming out after 2 days and with a bigger list but you will be shown eventually to be the clever liar you are.

Of course i am desperate i am the seer and im getting lynched :rolleyes:

You know full well the priest isnt going to wait 2 days when he finds out who i am

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Wow, I'm confused!

Firstly, well done Barney on the U2 thing - never would have noticed that a million years!

Secondly, I'm leaning towards Flush as being the Seer. Maybe that's confirmation bias as she came out first, but if I was to put numbers to it I'd say I'm 80/20 on Flush being the Seer over Andy.

I still reckon we should lynch Andy. We know he's a Lan/Bar and there's a 1/3 chance that he's the last Baratheon (of the 4 "house" baddies left, 3 are from unknown houses) and if we get rid of the last Baratheon then that will be one less slaughter each morning. We can get rid of Neurotic then tomorrow night, as we know he's a confirmed baddie/Lannister.

BTW - told yis so that the Sheriff might have been a baddie! :)

(I guess my film-search was a waste, sorry to the person I nearly pointed at).

Of course i am desperate i am the seer and im getting lynched :rolleyes:

You know full well the priest isnt going to wait 2 days when he finds out who i am

What? A liar?

If you are a Lannister with your full team still alive have you got a buddy lined up to come out as priest and say you were the seer?

And since I am the one telling the truth I will let the Priest make that judgement call. Your hours are numbered!

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Wow, I'm confused!

Firstly, well done Barney on the U2 thing - never would have noticed that a million years!

Secondly, I'm leaning towards Flush as being the Seer. Maybe that's confirmation bias as she came out first, but if I was to put numbers to it I'd say I'm 80/20 on Flush being the Seer over Andy.

I still reckon we should lynch Andy. We know* he's a Lan/Bar and there's a 1/3 chance that he's the last Baratheon (of the 4 "house" baddies left, 3 are from unknown houses) and if we get rid of the last Baratheon then that will be one less slaughter each morning. We can get rid of Neurotic then tomorrow night, as we know he's a confirmed baddie/Lannister.

BTW - told yis so that the Sheriff might have been a baddie! :)

(I guess my film-search was a waste, sorry to the person I nearly pointed at).

* at least if we're believing Flush - which I am.

Mrs FD, I just want to check something, I've been speed reading to catch up.

Am I right in saying-

on the night of the 25th you peeked at Shatter
    on the night of the 26th you peeked at Andy
    on the night of the 27th you peeked at MJ

Am I right in saying-

Meant to say I've been speed reading so I might be wrong

Am I right in saying-

That is the order I did it yeah, neurotic was tonights peek but taking guidance from the room

That is the order I did it yeah, neurotic was tonights peek but taking guidance from the room

What that be the lanister room by any chance flush

Oh yeah, Vote for Sheriff - Stoogie

Seems the consensus is that's the way to go now.

What? A liar?

If you are a Lannister with your full team still alive have you got a buddy lined up to come out as priest and say you were the seer?

And since I am the one telling the truth I will let the Priest make that judgement call. Your hours are numbered!

Yeah they probably will

So if you peeked Andy on the 26th and knew he was a baddie, why didn't you nominate him for lynch last night,

you said this at 19:32 yesterday -
    I have stuck my vote in for Dazz as I have nothing else and since I am about to take a tablet that will zonk me I might not get back on. I have my tablet there in the room so if I do wake again I can check. I am an hour ahead anyway.

Good luck guys, lets not make a clusterfk of it again tonight and hopefully the Lannisters and Baratheons hit each other or the Night King tonight!

Followed by

You seem more normal again too Andy, had tainted specs this morning and thought you were acting different :)

There's a few more posts that imply you don't know who to vote for, no point in posting them all, now I'm not calling you a liar, but as a Villager if I knew the identity of a baddie, I'd be pushing them for a lynch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

So these 2 are throwing Andy under the bus and trying to take me with him.

Im thinking now team lanister is Andy Uriel and A neurotic
    I don't think Uriel. is a Lannister.

If I spotted what cross spotted re the other task and stoogie has confirmed that i should ignore that person - confirms I know the last task and haven't raised it, nor will I on the thread or vote for that person in the lynch - makes it pretty clear that I am a villager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Andy Uriel and Nerotic team lanister we could all take out one tonight between the baratheons and the king night

night king wont take out the 3rd as will want to remain annon

we need to lynch andy and trainee priest can confirm is we made a feck up

any chance the baratheons could take out Nerotic , night king you can have anybody but not Uriel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement