Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

stoogie for sheriff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

What? A liar?

If you are a Lannister with your full team still alive have you got a buddy lined up to come out as priest and say you were the seer?

And since I am the one telling the truth I will let the Priest make that judgement call. Your hours are numbered!

i dont have any buddies by the looks of things, where you are getting so much followers from that believe you is mind boggling

My hours are numbered and you have made sure of that

Uriel. wrote: »
    stoogie for sheriff

Are you the night king, last baratheon or lanister I just cant decide

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So if you peeked Andy on the 26th and knew he was a baddie, why didn't you nominate him for lynch last night,

There's a few more posts that imply you don't know who to vote for, no point in posting them all, now I'm not calling you a liar, but as a Villager if I knew the identity of a baddie, I'd be pushing them for a lynch

That was my fault. I was pushing her for a reason and there was no reason she could give except "I know because I'm seer" and she wasn't ready to reveal she was seer, so she had to back off until the optimum moment.

night king wont take out the 3rd as will want to remain annon

we need to lynch andy and trainee priest can confirm is we made a feck up

any chance the baratheons could take out Nerotic , night king you can have anybody but not Uriel

Being that there is a case for Andy being the seer I think we leave him to the night king who couldnt take the chance to kill him as we might lynch the last baratheon

• Advertisement

why?
    I am none of those, I am an NRV

quickbeam wrote: »
    That was my fault. I was pushing her for a reason and there was no reason she could give except "I know because I'm seer" and she wasn't ready to reveal she was seer, so she had to back off until the optimum moment.

She put me forward as i was a threat to their team and tried to see what public opinion was of me, quickbeam questioned and she quickly withdrew, hardly a great seer move and more like a baddie testing the waters for getting me lynched

Valeyard tried it the last time by leaving clues when he died but it didnt work, every game the wolves have tried to get me lynched

Not a Lannister surely? He'd hardly have helped find Tyrion via the task if he was. Maybe the NK or the last Baratheon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

stoogie for sheriff

andy125 wrote: »
    She put me forward as i was a threat to their team and tried to see what public opinion was of me, quickbeam questioned and she quickly withdrew, hardly a great seer move and more like a baddie testing the waters for getting me lynched

Valeyard tried it the last time by leaving clues when he died but it didnt work, every game the wolves have tried to get me lynched

are you advocating a seer race?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't know which of you is telling the truth, so I'm inclined to support neither of you getting protection tonight.

What would you have done if you were the seer and knew of a baddie but there was no evidence on-thread to point to them? Come out, or stay schtum?

why?
    I am none of those, I am an NRV

Ok can you clear up a few things for me
    Andy, MrsF and Mick could all be on the same team... if Mick is suggesting he be sheriff on account of one of Andy or MrsF telling the "truth"...
    Andy, MrsF and Mick could all be on the same team... if Mick is suggesting he be sheriff on account of one of Andy or MrsF telling the "truth"...

how you could possibly think I was a lanister after being cleared by both seer claims or how 2 from the same team would come out claiming seer when the seer has been confirmed alive.

why were you so sure about Andy last night?
    Andy for sheriff?

and why were you trying to discredit Stoogie when it was very clear he was a stark?
    So a reference post for most of Stoogie's comments last night (in chronological order).

It's all over the place.

this is an interesting line "I'm stating Dazzler is Arya rather than "a stark""
    This doesn't make sense to me. It would make some sense if he said Dazz was Jon Snow and not a Stark (i.e. failed to complete the task to bring him into the Stark family).

I do wonder if he's taking one for one of the baddie families... seeking the village to protect him last night and looking for the priest to be given up (even if the priest can survive tonight's slaughter).
    the only thing is, a baddie could easily say the same thing to feign insider knowledge.

Well, that's an idea. Andy has always been keen on getting a race going. Flush v Andy and let the players decide who they believe is the real seer.

i just want to get one last peek before i die and be some use to the village as i will be getting munched anyway

Not a Lannister surely? He'd hardly have helped find Tyrion via the task if he was. Maybe the NK or the last Baratheon though.

He didnt find he though ;) maybe he was just looking for someone else

If I was a baddie I'd be advocating tonight the lynching of a Stark or tomorrow the same Stark would be slaughtered. if I survive tonight's lynch and slaughter and so does the said Stark you will know I am on the village team. If I do not survive tonight and the said Stark does survive then you know that I am on the village team.

Why would I hunt out a baddie task, find the goodie task and then back away immediately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Well, that's an idea. Andy has always been keen on getting a race going. Flush v Andy and let the players decide who they believe is the real seer.

I don't like that, lynch someone else and leave the fake seer to the NK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So if you peeked Andy on the 26th and knew he was a baddie, why didn't you nominate him for lynch last night,

you said this at 19:32 yesterday -

Followed by

There's a few more posts that imply you don't know who to vote for, no point in posting them all, now I'm not calling you a liar, but as a Villager if I knew the identity of a baddie, I'd be pushing them for a lynch

It was early in the game, since he had done nothing in particular to get on anyones radar he may have suspected I had peeked him and I would have been dead. So I couldn't go making it too obvious but was trying to get him mentioned.

In these games Seers often look at good players for roles and that was what I did with Andy. For Shatter I just thought I would check him as he survived the first night and just in case...
    i dont have any buddies by the looks of things, where you are getting so much followers from that believe you is mind boggling

My hours are numbered and you have made sure of that

Oh so you are a Baratheon then :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I believe flush to be the true seer.

I do not believe Andy, he is using well known wolf tactics (I'd know)

Andy for the lynch.

• Advertisement

If I was a baddie I'd be advocating tonight the lynching of a Stark or tomorrow the same Stark would be slaughtered. if I survive tonight's lynch and slaughter and so does the said Stark you will know I am on the village team. If I do not survive tonight and the said Stark does survive then you know that I am on the village team.

Why would I hunt out a baddie task, find the goodie task and then back away immediately.

Hey! I was defending you!!

Leave Andy over the wall if he is the seer (very doubtfull) he gets one more peek before he gets his icy cold death

I don't like that, lynch someone else and leave the fake seer to the NK

So lynch neither Flush or Andy? Why do you think the NK will kill the fake seer instead of the real seer (if indeed the NK even knows which one is telling the truth)? What if the bodyguard protects the wrong one?

I was only (sorta half) kidding about the race btw. I've already made up my mind to vote for Andy.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

As I said I need to vote early today as I'm not sure if I will be on closer to the lynch to vote time, and I really don't know which seer to believe.

Mrsf writing seemed a little more accurate, but was it pre written? It seemed very quick for the seer to come out after the slaughter/kill. Which is Andys point and I'm torn between both.

So my vote is for - A Neurotic

Being that there is a case for Andy being the seer I think we leave him to the night king who couldnt take the chance to kill him as we might lynch the last baratheon

That is a brilliant idea, the nights king will hopefully oblige!

I don't know which of you is telling the truth, so I'm inclined to support neither of you getting protection tonight.

Geez are you trying to get me killed tonight? Someone will attack me with the sort of crap you spouting. I need protected tonight.

If you are the seer, can you confirm you have found no baddies yet?
    It might be worth keeping the identities of people you have picked unless they are evil people, that way it gives the slaughtering tonight less of a chance of killing a person with a role

@Mick

I wasn't sure Andy was good or bad, but in the context of when I suggested Andy as sheriff we were all flapping about as to what to do next, including for the sheriff. Andy didn't real peak anyone's suspicion until MrsF's post this morning.

Also the quoted post from Andy, suggested a logical post that seemed to me to be aimed at protecting the village (i.e. don't give up any good seered people).

As to discrediting stoogie, I was asking questions as to why he came out the way he did, did it make sense at the time etc. I questioned whether it could be a baddie move to flush the real role out. It would be mad for the village not to question things that are uncertain or could be a bluff play. Very much in the same way as we are now questioning who is the real seer etc.

That is a brilliant idea, the nights king will hopefully oblige!

Geez are you trying to get me killed tonight? Someone will attack me with the sort of crap you spouting. I need protected tonight.

And maybe you want the sheriff role also flush :rolleyes:

Hey! I was defending you!!

really? it didn't seem that way

Nopeare wrote: »
    As I said I need to vote early today as I'm not sure if I will be on closer to the lynch to vote time, and I really don't know which seer to believe.

Mrsf writing seemed a little more accurate, but was it pre written? It seemed very quick for the seer to come out after the slaughter/kill. Which is Andys point and I'm torn between both.

So my vote is for - A Neurotic

As I had said in my post, I thought I was a goner as I had not received the result of my peek and Digital had posted on thread. I sent my peek to the 3 names to make sure at 6.30 this morning.

I did not want to die without getting my info out and I had another tab open and checked before I posted and saw I had survived. I took the decision to go ahead and post anyway and sorted my post to include my peek which I reminded DS I had not received.

• Advertisement

@Mick

I wasn't sure Andy was good or bad, but in the context of when I suggested Andy as sheriff we were all flapping about as to what to do next, including for the sheriff. Andy didn't real peak anyone's suspicion until MrsF's post this morning.

Also the quoted post from Andy, suggested a logical post that seemed to me to be aimed at protecting the village (i.e. don't give up any good seered people).

As to discrediting stoogie, I was asking questions as to why he came out the way he did, did it make sense at the time etc. I questioned whether it could be a baddie move to flush the real role out. It would be mad for the village not to question things that are uncertain or could be a bluff play. Very much in the same way as we are now questioning who is the real seer etc.

Ok fair points but you didnt respond to the first bit of my message

how you could possibly think I was a lanister after being cleared by both seer claims or how 2 from the same team would come out claiming seer when the seer has been confirmed alive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement