Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

All i will say is the proof is in the pudding, look over my posts and tell me where i have tried to do something that wasn't in the villages best interest, look at the people i have cleared and see me agree with them on many occasions

Flush has had this planned down to a tee with help from others so i cant compete against 3 brains vs my small little one

I will report back later with a vote if my vote even matters by then

Best of luck guys

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Uriel. wrote: »
    really? it didn't seem that way

Yeah. I said I didn't think you were a Lannister.

I can't stand over you not being a Baratheon or NK, as I don't know that one way or another.

But I was trying to clear you from at least one accusation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ok fair points but you didnt respond to the first bit of my message

how you could possibly think I was a lanister after being cleared by both seer claims or how 2 from the same team would come out claiming seer when the seer has been confirmed alive.

well firstly where was the seer confirmed as being alive?

quickbeam wrote: »

I can't stand over you not being a Baratheon or NK, as I don't know that one way or another.

lol.. thanks... I think?:)

Can somebody explain the whole - "NK will slaughter Andy anyway" thing that seems to be going around. I'm not really understanding this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

andy125 wrote: »
    And maybe you want the sheriff role also flush :rolleyes:

I am happy enough with Stoogie for it thanks.

QB you have no idea if he was looking for the role, all we know is he didnt find it could have been looking for what he found.

His defence he would be pushing it if a baddie is weak as thatd be suicide

by the way, where are we on Shatter - is he a confirmed villager yet?

Because if he is believed to be good, then I have a suspicion for another baddie

Priest said Seer was alive as she hadn't got notification that any of the dead players was Seer.

by the priest at 9:59 a post you thanked?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

by the way, where are we on Shatter - is he a confirmed villager yet?

Because if he is believed to be good, then I have a suspicion for another baddie

Fair point, shatter has been alive an awfully long time, that is unusual.

QB you have no idea if he was looking for the role, all we know is he didnt find it could have been looking for what he found.

why would I bother finding a stark, having it confirmed and then backing away from it when told to.? makes no sense, particular so as both cross and I stumbled upon the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Stoogie wrote: »
    PLEASE READ
    If you are posting that you are someone important you post at 09:59:59
    If you accidentally get a 10:00 time stamp it's ok the GM clearly stated that you can keep posting till you are told in thread that you are dead.
    However a 10:00 time stamp would not have been accepted on the votes.
    I'm fascinated to see how big a difference the two alternate munches would have made if Sully hadn't posted so early.
    That's why I said, when WWGM said they'd be late with the results, the priest could post after 10am without repercussions!!

Where did you say that? Was it here or in a family room ?

True, he could have been. It just seemed unlikely to me.

Say he was a Lan/Bar, he'd surely know already what his house task was, and could have gone looking for similar posts to out the Stark too - he could have done that ages ago but didn't seem to until Stoogie found Xara's post.

I guess that's the game, we can't really know anything much for sure, only believe, or not, as the case may be, what we hear.

why would I bother finding a stark, having it confirmed and then backing away from it when told to.? makes no sense, particular so as both cross and I stumbled upon the same thing.

what else would you do as a bad guy try get him lynched?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

As a villager, I handled the same discovery in exactly the same way. So I'm of the opinion that Uriel was looking at it from the same angle that I was.

Obviously there's a possibility that Uriel is the NK but the same can be said for anyone that is unconfirmed as yet.

Priest said Seer was alive as she hadn't got notification that any of the dead players was Seer.
    by the priest at 9:59 a post you thanked?

sorry I missed that.

so we know seer is alive and we know two people are claiming to be the alive seer?

We don't know if either is telling the truth?

what else would you do as a bad guy try get him lynched?

I haven't tried to get him or her lynched so that makes no sense to start with.

sorry I missed that.

so we know seer is alive and we know two people are claiming to be the alive seer?

Do you think both are lying?

Stoogie wrote: »
    Where did you say that? Was it here or in a family room ?

Sheesh!! Here:
    This could actually work in our favour. Priest could come out AFTER 10am, when any chance of a slaughter against them would be gone, but the result isn't yet announced so they're still free to post.

• Advertisement

Andy, You are going to try everything to discredit me but I am not going to keep replying to your ramblings.

I peeked you, you are either Baratheon or Lannister.

Hopefully the village is smart enough to know I am not good enough at this game to pull off a stunt like this. But you my friend, are...

Do you think both are lying?

Can you rule out the possibility?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm inclined to believe MrsF more than Andy. But I don't think that MrsF needs protecting from the lynch so no need to vote her as Sheriff. The bodyguard will need to protect whoever they feel is the real seer.

I haven't tried to get him or her lynched so that makes no sense to start with.

You said you backed away and that proves you a villager which it doesnt both bad and good would do the same as itd be suicide otherwise

Can you rule out the possibility?

yes

yes

how?

how?

We know the seer is a live and we have 2 people claiming the role, no villager is claiming the role, no 2 people from the same team is doing this, and its not 2 from the 3 baddie teams.

Lunacy to think one of the claims isnt real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

LYNCH FORM IS OPEN. SORRY GUYS, HAD FAMILY STUFF TO DEAL WITH THIS MORNING.

Voted for Andy. No explanation needed.

• Advertisement

Can I just point out the obvious guys...

IF I was a Baratheon or a Lannister or even the Night King, do you not think I may have got my supposed team to MUNCH Andy last night lol.

Why would I have gone to all this trouble of naming him as a baddie when I could have just got rid of him?

Think about it...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement